Diablo - D3 used to be like this?!


D3 used to be like this?!

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 06:29 AM PST

TCOT from 2010 to 2018 (coming soon)

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 12:25 PM PST

A throwback to old D3. My inferno Belial kill with only 17k hp

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 07:13 PM PST

Still searching for Demonic_genesis/Biblical channel op dem- US West

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 09:13 PM PST

Dem, I am still looking for you! This is Bambara. I miss our endless Baal runs on the US West HC ladder. The Bots seem to have been gone all season. Its a perfect time to come back.

Seriously man. Lets put the band back together. I am a mission from God.

submitted by /u/diabloduder
[link] [comments]

I picked up Diablo II LOD again but suddenly I'm having trouble picking up items. Help?

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 08:58 PM PST

I hover the mouse over the item and it doesn't select. Lots of the time it selects corpses around the item, but it doesn't select the item I want.

Eventually after messing with it enough I can pick it up.

This is really annoying. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/mattaphorica
[link] [comments]

Wirt's Leg crafting plan

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 06:51 PM PST

I've just googled this vid and noticed that, for this guy, his plan is a Legendary Wirt's Leg, but the one I've got is blue, so just rare. Mine is from last year's Anniversary event, not this year's.

Is there any difference between the two? Anyone else has a 'blue' Wirt's Leg plan as well?

To clarify, crafted item is legendary, just its name on the crafting list is in blue, for whatever reason. How can I fix this and join the cool guys' club and have it golden?

submitted by /u/azurevin
[link] [comments]

Googled Druid & Constellations. Seems legit.

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 12:08 AM PST

Necromancer skill set tips (P:60)

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 05:51 PM PST

The title is basically my question, anyone can help me?

submitted by /u/Samcro4LifeDawg
[link] [comments]

Upcoming content?

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 01:42 PM PST

So, just started playing again, haven't played since season 6, and must say i'm LOVING the new changes, wow does it make things more rewarding.

So, my question to you guys is this, does anyone know of future updates to this game, new content coming out, etc? Want to know what to get excited for. Progressing really fast on my new characters. (Hoping to beat my old GR67 very soon already and just started last week on two fresh characters.)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Clusterone666
[link] [comments]

How deep is Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls?

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 05:09 PM PST

Hi everyone, I'm new to this subreddit and wanted to ask a few questions. I played Diablo 3 a good amount a year ago, but stopped cause I finally got friends to play Destiny 1 with, And mostly played that as my MMORPG. Now that D2 is garbage, I've been wanting to go back to Diablo 3, and I was wondering how much content the game has after finishing the main story. I'm almost done with ACT V, could probably do it quickly and beat the soul angel guy (forgot his name lol), and my Wizard is level 50. How much more is there to the game afterwards?

submitted by /u/IonisTheWizard
[link] [comments]

Witch Doctor "Build"

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 11:50 AM PST

I don't play this game a whole lot to be honest I like diablo 2 so much better I play that, have been playing it since I was a kid. I was playing through witch doctor and im still on act 1 I've beaten it before once, but I made a build as a level 25 (I been grinding hardcore as fuck on expert difficulty) but the build is sick its all bout the zombie dogs, idk if someone did this before but if they did I'm sorry lol.

ELECTIVE MODE ENABLED Skill1:Plague of Toads(Piercing Toads) Skill2:Grasp of the Dead(Death is Life) Skill3:Zombie Dogs(Life Link/Any rune really) Skill4:Soul Harvest(Siphon)[I like this because I feel it is necessary to be near enemies with this build so a heal is nice, so is the extra damage from the intelligence boost.] Skill5:Sacrifice(Next of Kin)[bread and butter of this build, you will be pooping out dogs with our passives.] Skill6[Finally!]:Gargantuan(Any rune)

Passive 1:Circle of Life(be close to your enemies) Passive 2:Zombie Handler

I love it so far!

submitted by /u/GingyManzi
[link] [comments]

Primal Rerolling

Posted: 20 Jan 2018 04:00 AM PST

I have a Bul-Kathos Warrior Blood with %DMG, STR and area damage on it.

My question is do I reroll STR or %DMG for the 10%CDR? https://i.imgur.com/uKg68n2.png

submitted by /u/anwynn
[link] [comments]

Barbarian help

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 11:04 PM PST

hey there, i currently sit at GR 92 and was curious if any pro people could help me with more technical gear stuff, if i can reroll stats to something better and the likes

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chris-22545/hero/64499223

submitted by /u/Flogiie
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.