The Legend of Zelda - Playing the Castle Indoor and Outdoor theme at the same time sounds incredible.


Playing the Castle Indoor and Outdoor theme at the same time sounds incredible.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:40 AM PST

I found this on Twitter, I don't know if it's been posted here yet

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:49 PM PST

Decisions decisions ;)

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:54 PM PST

Why am I being kicked out?? I’m the Gerudo King!!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:22 PM PST

In Defence of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Soundtrack

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:10 AM PST

[Spoilers] Bloody Post-DLC Screenshot

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:49 PM PST

Celebrating the Holidays with a TLOZ themed wreath.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:50 PM PST

Found a cool bug

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:06 PM PST

BOTW does not give you enough inventory slots to collect all of the clothes in the game.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:07 PM PST

Before the second DLC came out, I think I had collected everything except the Nintendo Switch t-shirt, including everything obtained from Amiibo. Now, I'm sitting here trying to collect all of the new DLC armor, I have a few pieces left to find, and it just says "Your inventory is full."

There are 100 "Armor" slots (5 pages of 20 per page), and at least 107 different "Armor" items (I have 6 pieces of armor left to collect according to the Adventure Log, plus the Switch shirt that I don't feel like collecting). And that's not even factoring in the ability to dye things different colors. I haven't done that.

Luckily, all of the DLC armor is non-upgradable, and can be cheaply bought and sold from Granté in Tarry Town after you've found it, so inventory management isn't a huge problem, but it's still annoying that they fell just barely short like that.

submitted by /u/Phil_Bond
[link] [comments]

My mom just completed the BOTW map, story in the comments!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:58 PM PST

Where did this hat come from? I think I got it from a Nintendo Power subscription renewal campaign but honestly can’t remember.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:35 AM PST

This is why I can’t beat Ganon just yet.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:22 PM PST

What's everyone's favorite item in any Zelda game?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:04 AM PST

I love the gold rupee, what's your favorite?

submitted by /u/OneHundredKilometers
[link] [comments]

Should I buy the BotW expansion pass?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:30 AM PST

I'm thinking in maybe buying the dlc, but i've heard pretty mixed responses towards it. I didn't buy it when the first dlc came out since i don't plan on doing hard mode since people say it's "avoid fights" mode, and although the trial of the sword seems a good challenge, i don't think it's enogh content for a 20€ dlc. So now that the second dlc is out, do you think it's worth buying or not? I'm interested in the story content and in the new dungeon ( i don't know exactly what it is, don't spoil me) but i also heard that a lot of people in this subreddit are disapointed with it. So is it still a good experience or should i just pass on it?

submitted by /u/Nuneraa
[link] [comments]

Been stuck here with this idiot for hours trying to get the stupid piece of heart any tips?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

[Tip] [Glitch?] [Spoiler?] Blood moon glitch.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:32 AM PST

Every time you go DLC 2 dungeon first then go sleep in your Hateno Village. Blood moon will appear every time.

Edit: Wording

submitted by /u/awesomegamerpro
[link] [comments]

Do BOTW dlcs get better?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:30 AM PST

I played BOTW when it came out and beat all the shrines. When the new DLC came out I got it and the master sword trials.

Died a few times in the trials, when I was nearing the end of the last one I had decided if I died I wasn't going to finish it because I was sick of replaying the levels over because I got hit once at half health and died. Managed to beat it

Now I'm doing the new DLC, and have to run all over the plateau killing stuff while dying in one hit to anything and not having a lot of fun.

Is it gonna get better than this? The base game was easily one of my favorite games of all time, but now instead of exploring and solving puzzles I'm just doing back to back combat challenges that are more tedious than fun

submitted by /u/jtreasure1
[link] [comments]

r/WritingPromts: You are Ganondorf... r/Zelda, show me your best fanfiction.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:07 AM PST

This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way to rewatch cutscenes in BotW?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:43 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.