The Legend of Zelda - My dad needed to test a new filament, so he made this and gave it to me.


My dad needed to test a new filament, so he made this and gave it to me.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:43 PM PST

Home for Christmas, let the nostalgia begin!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:21 AM PST

Something kind of dumb that I'm tired of seeing.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:50 AM PST

You didn't pay $20 for Champion's Ballad. Don't judge Champion's Ballad like you paid for a twenty dollar expansion. You didn't.

Is it disappointing for a $20 asking price? Oh, hell yeah.

But the thing is, you didn't pay $20 for it. You paid $20 for a season pass with more than one item in it. You should judge Champion's Ballad accordingly. People need to stop complaining about it as if they're ENTITLED to a brand new game when they knew damn good and well they didn't pay for one. You paid for two DLC packs, and you just got the second one. DLC1 was not an appetizer provided for free to get you ready for DLC2, you paid for both. The price is for both of them together. Nintendo could've easily charged you $10 each for Master Mode, Trial of the Sword, and Champion's Ballad, then $2 per armor set like some publishers (coughnaughtydogcough) but they bundled what is, for Nintendo, a lot of extra content for a pretty nice price.

Why is it so hard to enjoy the things you enjoy these days?

submitted by /u/Cablinorb
[link] [comments]

Wood Burned OoT Coaster Set (More Info In Comments)

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:45 PM PST

[Art][OC] Link Eating Meat I made a few months back

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:42 PM PST

I just got some new armor. Apparently this guy really likes it

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:29 PM PST

I found this special Link earlier

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:35 PM PST

The Cursed Hero [Theory]

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:00 AM PST

So I'm sure that, like me, many of you noticed something a bit odd about the scroll in BotW that depicts the battle against Calamity Ganon 10,000 years ago. Specifically, the Hero looks suspiciously like Ganon. Not only is he depicted as having a blue body with a mane of fiery red hair, but he even appears to have a snout. Zelda, who is also shown on the scroll, has a facial structure much more resembling a human.

Given how much care Nintendo puts into its design choices, I have to believe that this is not just some weird coincidence. This was intentional. But since it is never brought up in the game, I have to believe that it will be brought up in a future game, or perhaps even in future DLC.

So why would Ganon, or someone who looks like Ganon, be holding the Master Sword and fighting Calamity Ganon? Consider this: Ganon has been reincarnated into human form twice in the series, and both times it was as a Gerudo male. I don't believe that the spirit of Ganon is reborn into a random individual, but that Ganon chooses a body to be reborn into. Since the Gerudo are ruled by any male born into the tribe, this would mean a quick, easy power grab for Ganon. He'd have an army at his disposal from the get-go.

So given that Ganon can choose who to be reborn into, what if Ganon decided to inhabit a member of the Hero's bloodline, in an attempt to take control over the only thing that poses a threat to him? That would mean that the spirit of the Hero (Link) and the curse of Demise (Ganon) would be inhabiting the same body. It wouldn't be the first time Ganon had merged with someone (see: Yuganon).

So how does that lead to Link-Ganon facing off against the Calamity? My guess is that the two spirits were in a constant struggle for power, until the Hero used the Master Sword (or some other magical means) to purge the spirit of Ganon from his body. Unfortunately, that would mean releasing that spirit into the physical world, leading to the creation of Calamity Ganon. Despite having rid himself of Ganon's spirit, Link would still be deformed from his time as Ganon's vessel.

submitted by /u/Stamor
[link] [comments]

A Zelda II 80s Synth Theme? Yes Please! (Thank you MagicDance!)

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:58 AM PST

The Legend of Zelda 2018 Wall Calendar is 55% off

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:54 AM PST

Is Twilight Princess a good Zelda game to start with?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:48 AM PST

I know this was probably asked by many people. But I'm asking this because I used this recommendation engine:

https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/recommendations/gamerprofile/videogame/

I typed in different combinations of some games I enjoyed playing a lot like Dark Souls, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Ori or Fallout: New Vegas and each type I usually get a high suggestion for Twilight Princess. Since I never really played any Zelda games I looked a bit into it and people usually say TP is weaker than other entries like Ocarina or Majora's Mask. But I do trus that rec engine to a fair degree since it also recommended me other games I liked that I didn't type in.

I figured it might be good to ask actual people then if based on those games I mentioned I might enjoy it more than the previous Zelda games and if it's a good place to start.

submitted by /u/Pacal_II
[link] [comments]

who would win, motorbike horse or motorcycle horse?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:14 AM PST

Jumping of Great Plateau

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:40 AM PST

Me in the first minute of the new DLC

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:20 PM PST

Playing the new DLC exposed me more to certain songs in BotW--Revali's theme is especially great

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:46 PM PST

Can we talk about how awesome the music in The Champion's Ballad is? (Some spoilers)

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:56 PM PST

I'm not saying the music in the base game is bad, it was just inconsistent. With Champions Ballad the music is straight fire. Take a listen with these two tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhj2rbKeUJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4oWAUWRAU

The theme of the Final Trial is so great compared to the other divine beasts and the theme for the Maz Koshia fight is outstanding as well, going from one good theme to another one immediately. It also helps that these are easily the best dungeon and boss in the game.

submitted by /u/Cryonis
[link] [comments]

What happened to Girkart64??

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:21 AM PST

I'm a big fan of Girkart64. He's probably the biggest Lynel crusher ever. All of a sudden, all his videos disappeared. Can someone tell me what happened?

submitted by /u/maxware
[link] [comments]

Wanted to personalise my eyeglass with the work laser

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:07 AM PST

Extra scene in DLC 2?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:18 PM PST

Has anyone read part 5 of the DLC 2 interview on the switch news? They mention there's a hidden scene that plays out 10000 years ago and mentions why yiga members love bananas so much. Has anyone found it?

submitted by /u/JohnnyRedHot
[link] [comments]

Been working on some action shots with the new motorcycle. This is my favorite so far.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:09 PM PST

I made a short video Documentary about the satellaview sequel to a Link to the Past.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:01 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.