Overwatch - Patch 12 Dec Rundown


Patch 12 Dec Rundown

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:58 AM PST

For the next anniversary event, blizzard should put launch day overwatch in the PTR, so we can see how far it's come

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:47 AM PST

it would be really interesting to go back to before the various buffs and nerfs, to see what the game was like, especially for people who never got to play with one shot hog, or team rez mercy, or 8 second genji, or the countless other things that have changed throughout the games lifetime, and still will change between now and then

submitted by /u/peoplebucket
[link] [comments]

Winter Wonderland 2018 patch is now live!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:00 AM PST

Will post a screenshot of the menu in a minute after downloading and installing.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/4d9sG and https://imgur.com/a/gLGja

Edit 2: New legendary skins for Ana - Roadhog - Hanzo - Sombra - Junkrat (SUMMER SKIN LOL?) - Soldier 76 - Bastion. Got kicked from server before I could make more screenshots, now in queue =(.

Edit 3: I live in 2018 apparently, my bad.

Edit 4: Skin Screenshots from /u/Wasted_Penguinz

submitted by /u/Macinzon
[link] [comments]

Oh my god, Orisas new emote introduces dogs to Overwatch

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:12 AM PST

Thank you Overwatch team for the Roadhog Walrus skin

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:17 AM PST

I have about 500+ hours on Roadhog and since I can remember my Username has been "Big Walrus1"

Roadhog is now a Big Walrus. I am now legally married to Roadhog. Thank you.

submitted by /u/BigWalrus1
[link] [comments]

Screenshots of the Winter Wonderland event including skins, new items, menus, etc. -- for those who are unable to play right now.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:04 AM PST

submitted by /u/Yernemm
[link] [comments]

It's the most wonderful time of the year �� and we hope you'll join us for some holiday cheer ☃️ Welcome to our Winter Wonderland!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:15 AM PST

Can we sit down and appreciate the fact that Junkrat got a Summer skin since he's from Australia?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:49 AM PST

It really got a laugh from me when I realized he's from the south hemisphere and we are in summer in Christmas, really nice detail there from Blizzard, well done

submitted by /u/ShaMuCSGO
[link] [comments]

Scraphardt | Fan Skin

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:41 AM PST

Am I a bad person

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:36 AM PST

My team had a D.C. Which turned into 5/6 rage quit and all we had to do was move the point past the first choke on Route 66 to win the other team starts to really toy with me and trolling around a bit

One of them was kind enough to mention to let me get potg

He actively convinced his team to let me do it

So they camp on the side after about 3 min and let me do it

Then the guy who brought it up starts to yell "Go push cart you can still win " Everyone is now screaming on chat cause they realize I can actually still win

I push the cart and get it .1 meters away and they all chase me down but I speed boost through the flank tunnel and back cap it and win

Am I bad person

Edit: salt on the wound was they had to then watch my potg

submitted by /u/Ceurx
[link] [comments]

It's Nutcracking Season

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:20 AM PST

Positioning for Dummies

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:08 AM PST

Hanzo's Christmas Skin Portrait

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:12 PM PST

What is wrong with the portrait, it looks like its made of playdoh.

https://i.imgur.com/vivUBN1.png

edit: Damn, got to the front page of subreddit thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/hothead97
[link] [comments]

New Years Orisa Shishi Skin?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:02 AM PST

I just wanna say I REALLY HOPE Orisa gets a skin based on the Chinese "Shishi" lion statues that are supposed to have protective powers(Orisa is a protector yeah?), in Japan they're know as "Komainu" or "Lion-Dog" and in America they're known as "Fu Dogs" (its year of the dog this time so it would be appropriate) so I'm just saying I would love to see it come to life!

Heres a Shishi! https://imgur.com/a/zKWpJ

submitted by /u/Stevos2001
[link] [comments]

"Are you actually about to play Hanzo in my game?" - Player questions aimbotcalvin and quickly becomes enlightened

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:05 AM PST

mercy got new skill D:

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:08 AM PST

Ana's new skin

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:27 PM PST

People like myself were disappointed that the bird on her shoulder in the corsair skin wasn't included in game. So what did Blizzard do? They went ahead and made a skin for Ana where she becomes a bird.

submitted by /u/Dayesh
[link] [comments]

this is the greatest emote ever

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:56 PM PST

A perfect loop of new main menu screen

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:09 PM PST

What are you looking at? - Widowmaker Fan art

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:25 AM PST

Reaper shrug while still holding guns in hands

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:03 AM PST

Not today Satan

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:10 AM PST

[ALL] Patch Notes - December 12, 2017

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:25 AM PST

Blizzard has gotten a lot better at hiding content before its released

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:18 AM PST

Last year and earlier this year there were so many leaks. Sombra was leaked, Halloween skins were leaked, Christmas skins were leaked, the entire uprising and lunar New Year trailers were leaked, but now were getting no leaks. No one expected Moira and blizzard world, and there have been no leaks for Christmas event. I wanted to ask, do you guys enjoy leaks? Do you like seeing whats coming out before the event or do you like to be surprised?

Woah, thanks for 100 upvotes, didn't expect to get this many

Jeez thanks for 300 upvotes

submitted by /u/Gnightknight
[link] [comments]

[Suggestion] Add a random victory pose option

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:58 AM PST

I think this would be a nice addition to Overwatch, especially since we already have the option to select random highlight intros.

Here's a personal example that sparked my urge to make this post:

I have almost every Junkrat cosmetic. Every skin, voiceline, highlight intro, emote, and victory pose. I already have him set to random highlight intros because I have so many of them and wanted more of a variety, especially because I do find myself getting POTG often. With that being said, I think having the ability to select a random victory pose for each hero would be a great addition to Overwatch. That way, if you win more than one match in a row, you have a different pose every time.

I'm curious as to what others would think of this, so feel free to let me know! :)

submitted by /u/udderlymoovelous
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.