Grand Theft Auto V - Capture the true essence of the game


Capture the true essence of the game

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:25 AM PST

Bug/PSA; Fabulously wealthy enough to blow money on it? Don't actually store a Lazer in your hangar right now anyways.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:20 PM PST

Is it worth buying the Arcadia’s Business Center or keep the Maze Bank West?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:03 AM PST

small thing you don't know about NPC reaction

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:05 AM PST

after i listen to Dr.fred.....the Jet ski where i used to escape from thug during Mission rescue Tracey from the yacht....the jetski is outside....on a road when i get on a jetski...on a damn road.....alot of NPC laughing or insult michael for being stupid the most common thing i hear is "Oh my god" or NPC laugh worth make Michael mad

submitted by /u/MikeHollard
[link] [comments]

THE CLUTCH

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:32 PM PST

Nightshark disappear

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:55 PM PST

I went to buy insurance for my bike. When I called for my nightshrk, it had disappeared . I can't submit a ticket with rockstar. When I try it just freezes and won't let me do anything. Ca nbrier anyone help?

submitted by /u/redneck12061998
[link] [comments]

Like two bumbling cartoon characters.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:08 PM PST

Best PS4 CEO Friendly Community?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:39 PM PST

Anyone know of any good CEO friendly PS4 communities? I'm not looking to join crews or create accounts or anything. Hopefully there's some good PS4 Communities out there with decent people just focused on making that digital bread.

submitted by /u/S4MH41N
[link] [comments]

I just want to do some real races man

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:09 PM PST

Every time I try to start a race nobody joins.

Every time I try to join a race I spend at least ten minutes clicking "Host" which just pops up randomly, breaking up the flow of whatever you're trying to do while you wait, but it decides to never put me in a lobby, turns out you can be designated an "on call host", which seems really stupid because you can't decide to launch it even if you have like, 4/5 people.

Nobody ever fucking turns the handicap features off either, or they turn off customs (Race what you brung damnit! I mostly care for the customization and the fact that stock cars don't have spoilers anyways)

Racing in this game can be fun, but like, almost never is.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

What's the current size of GTA V?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:12 PM PST

Looking at installing GTA V again, but wondering what's the full size of the game with all current updates?

I understand the base game with Day One patch is 65GB, has this changed much since launch?

submitted by /u/Frontzie
[link] [comments]

Single player mission playlist

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:32 PM PST

I want to make a playlist of all the mission that can Be played solo. Not races, adversary or anything like that. I'm not interested in anything that pvp, I'm more into mission I can do (or at least try) myself or play co-op mission. Those that I can play alone or with just one more person.

For whatever reason I can't seem to find a way to make such a playlist.

submitted by /u/PathexGen
[link] [comments]

I know it's not the fastest car, I finally earned enough money to buy a Vapid FMJ. Now I just need to choose my final look for it. You guys and girls mind helping me out?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:47 AM PST

Research Should Not Be Random

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:46 AM PST

I'm spending a boat load of money to buy the items that can be upgraded, the MOC to upgrade them, and then the upgrades themselves. Why make them in a random order? At the least break them up into different groups like ammo type or weaponized Tampa upgrades so you can choose what you want to have a chance to get. I'm sure rockstars whole goal is to sell shark cards but, I'm not going to spend real life money when it can't even buy me the upgrade I want. If they made the shark cards have more reasonable value and stopped increasing the price of items, I would definitely buy a shark card or two.

submitted by /u/Killerbee104
[link] [comments]

V-65 Molotok or Hydra?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:44 AM PST

Or other?

submitted by /u/JackHor7on
[link] [comments]

Keep getting "The connection has timed out" on the rockstar website.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:33 AM PST

So I can't install the game, I can't change my password, I cant message support.

Everytime I go to click on a tab on the rockstar website it says

"The connection has timed out

The server at socialclub.rockstargames.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web." 

ANd has done for days. Is there a way to stop this. Its pissing me off and I'd like to play

submitted by /u/Mardorz
[link] [comments]

DAE play the game so much that with every update you purposely go into settings and turn music off because you’re sick of listening to the same tracks?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:37 AM PST

I wish the radio was updated but I guess that doesn't do anything for micro transactions.

submitted by /u/Artology
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.