Fortnite Friend Issues? A Fix Is Now Live!


Friend Issues? A Fix Is Now Live!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:18 PM PST

Huzzah! We've pushed a fix that should help things return to a healthier state. This should also allow you to once again play with friends. We will continue to monitor stability and keep everyone posted on all the latest updates.

Global and Founder chat will remain off for the time being.

submitted by /u/EPIC-MrPopoTFS
[link] [comments]

Cleaning out book space and I found this gem. (May 2014)

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:55 AM PST

I seriously can't believe there is a 27 minute queue for a game I paid a lot of money for.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:38 AM PST

It's really disappointing to wake up on the weekend and go to play some Fortnite (PvE), which I paid over $100 for in Canada, and being told I'm in a 27 minute queue before I can play.

I'm sure this point has been made, but this is just a horrible experience for me. I have limited time to game, so I can't just wait for 27 minutes. I'll spend that time playing Rocket League (and lose my place in line).

What a let down.

Edit: Wow, this kind of blew up. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my frustration.

submitted by /u/AllTalentNHL
[link] [comments]

Party issues have returned

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:43 AM PST

Due to ongoing issues with parties, we're disabling all Battle Royale modes except for solo. We're very sorry, we're working to get things back to normal. Updates here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/news/announcements/114895-party-issues

UPDATE: Players may experience long wait times to get into games. We're working on lowering the queue times.

submitted by /u/iFlak
[link] [comments]

Dear Epic: Your server issues are starting to make me actively hate the game.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:51 PM PST

Earlier today I was playing a Deliver the Bomb mission in Plankerton. Everything was going swimmingly, I had found the last treasure chest I needed to complete one of the levels of that quest, and the base was coming along nicely.

Then all of a sudden the game locks up, the sound starts stuttering, and then it crashes to my X-box desktop.

Frustrating, but I reload the game because I know I can get in and rejoin quickly and not lose the progress and materials I had made on this mission...

Ten minute queue.

No rejoin.

The mats and traps I had spent: gone. The progress on the Vindertech quests: gone. The frustration from my time being completely and utterly wasted: not gone.

This is beyond absurd.

submitted by /u/cainite665
[link] [comments]

Is the raider hh support still broken

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:33 PM PST

Been dying to use her.....is it a total wash or just semi broken?

submitted by /u/Razzorr31656
[link] [comments]

Party not responding to join requests

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:13 AM PST

Clear! MEDBOT Bug, still not fixed

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:53 AM PST

My game has basically come to an end as Fortnite:The Endless Medbot and I'm not sure what to do at this moment, no fix and still stuck.

submitted by /u/InfinityJLH
[link] [comments]

PVE Sale?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:54 PM PST

I saw a tweet that the PVE was 40% off but I never saw it on Xbox, was waiting for it to flare up like last time but it never did. Checked your website and the prices were normal, wondering if I missed it and if I did is there gonna be another sale sometime, I'm really interested in starting to play PVE.

submitted by /u/dbitar
[link] [comments]

Haven't Had This Happen Before...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:44 PM PST

Med bot and med kit survivor interaction with husk glitch.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:17 PM PST

I notice since the update the husks will now swarm a med bot or med kit survivor even though they can't interact with it. They will even do this if they are near the objective of the game and ignore the objective.

submitted by /u/Fallen----0ne-
[link] [comments]

Local co-op?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:59 AM PST

Will there ever be an introduction to this? Not sure if its already been addressed.

submitted by /u/SmittyTheGemini
[link] [comments]

Survival mode

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:45 PM PST

I think a survival game mode would make fortnite cool, like legitimate survival. Something akin to divisions survival mode, its small but very fun. Its a fun little thing to think about but... The devs seem to give no shits about PvE...

submitted by /u/MysteriousVDweller
[link] [comments]

My bazooka (RPG) has trash rolls!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:47 PM PST

My bazooka (RPG) has trash rolls on it. All create damages and one 15% damage. Is it still worth leveling it up? Aslso dose the Halloween RPG have set rolls or random?

submitted by /u/Doddz_561
[link] [comments]

new search mission: outdoor survivor shelters

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:46 PM PST

title says it. I would have posted it to the original thread I saw yesterday but couldn't find it.

submitted by /u/jsprx19
[link] [comments]

Dual-Wield weapons?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:52 PM PST

Just a suggestion, if each class could Dual Wield their own classes specialty weapon I think alot of these perks on weapons could become useful again. left gun with just +damage to affliction, and right gun can be swapped out with whatever element + affliction gun you have. Maybe not every weapon can be dual wielded but just the lights.

Soldier: Dual shotguns/Light ARs Ninja: Dual light/laser swords Outlanders: Dual Pistols/Clubs Constructor: Dual Hammers/Rockets

submitted by /u/MidKoi
[link] [comments]

Freezing back on the ps4 again

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:14 PM PST

Ive started experiencing random freezing for the second time back on entitlements page. Yo know we are beta testers blah blah but I hope we get rewarded for buying into this stuff and partially developing their product, cause this is painful as hell

submitted by /u/brankoz11
[link] [comments]

Save the world

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:59 AM PST

Got save the world c-o-d-e for anyone just message or commemt

submitted by /u/ResponsibleFew
[link] [comments]

Joining issues!!!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:22 AM PST

Anyone having issues joining friends on ps4?

submitted by /u/LeoM10
[link] [comments]

XboX 1 New Map feature.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:55 PM PST

Earlier I thought the maps were bugging out showing the wrong display. Turns out the right stick has been enabled and you can look around using that.

So when your using the left stick to choose a map it will show whatever is in the center display, which you can rotate with the right stick.

submitted by /u/MidKoi
[link] [comments]

Any Tips?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:49 PM PST

Hey guys im a cyclist and I dont really game much, but its december so i dont think ill be able to get out much so im thinking about getting and playing this game to fill my time. Any tips for a beginner?

submitted by /u/Cade2D
[link] [comments]

Daily Llama Thread 10/Dec/2017 - It's a Llama llama

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

Hello Storm Chasers! Today's Daily Llama can be found below posted by /u/stormshieldonebot in the comments below!

How likely is a Llama to show up?

Llama - Click for details Percent
Ranged 33%
Weapon 18%
People 13%
Trap 12%
Melee 10%
Legendary Troll Stash 3%
Super Ranged 3%
Super People 3%
Super Hero 3%
Super Melee 1%
Legendary Troll Truck 1%

Source - Storm Shield One

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

If I had to guess what the real issue with STW patching and bug tackling efficacy is, it's hamfisted coding.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

The pinnacle of mastery in developing any program is writing your code as simple and as efficient as possible. Quality over quantity is everything. The more complex you're making the architecture to produce intended results, the harder it is to detect problems, correct them, and build upon them without some obscure Jerry-rigged parameters resurfacing unintentionally and affecting some newly implemented lines. I've no doubt a lot of the game is written very well, but it seems like the hamfisting must have been spiking for the Halloween update and forward. Possibly the BR success spread them to rush the coding as their priorities began to splinter unexpectedly.

I also think the hamfisting is delaying the weapon customization since they were originally created without that idea in mind. Just hypothesizing though.

submitted by /u/Severance_Pay
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.