Fallout - After traveling halfway across the map, making it out alive against five super mutants, two legendary radscorpions, and an alpha deathclaw along the way, THIS is how I die?


After traveling halfway across the map, making it out alive against five super mutants, two legendary radscorpions, and an alpha deathclaw along the way, THIS is how I die?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:50 AM PST

Give your 100% troll-free unpopular opinion of any Fallout game

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:18 PM PST

Dead Money was hands-down for me the most enjoyable DLC in New Vegas.

submitted by /u/Chaloby
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 VR tip: Copy & paste the DATA folder from your normal F4 install to make it a 2GB download instead of 24GB.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:52 PM PST

Finished 175 hours of Survival in Nuka World

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 10:28 PM PST

Man, Nuka World is harder than you'd think on Survival. I've played through all of the major quest lines in the vanilla game and Far Harbour. Nuka-World has always been my favorite, so I figured I'd finish the game there. After doing all the quests I could (up until I was done), the most fitting end was turning the power back on. The fireworks and the music made me really sad that my time with the game had ended. After 109 levels and 175 hours, it was a beautiful end to my experience.

Sorry if this is shitposting!

submitted by /u/Voltron090511
[link] [comments]

How do VATS work in VR?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:46 AM PST

Am crashing when I'm near settlements that I have built a lot of stuff (with unlimited settlement space mods), wondering how to fix besides get rid of some of the stuff?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:23 AM PST

Am using GTX 1060 6GB, Ryzen 5 1600, 8GB DDR4 RAM. Obviously will not upgrade graphics card over one game issue, but I can afford some more RAM if it will fix the problem. Your thoughts?

Edit: The settlement I'm talking about is The Castle, if it helps :)

submitted by /u/reddit_user_von
[link] [comments]

[FO4] Here’s a question for you guys. If the game’s intro was the same absent a spouse or child, what would be a better motivation for a Main Quest?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:07 PM PST

When the RNG gods shine their light upon you...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

Currently doing a melee-only run in Fallout 4. As soon as it was feasible (actually a little bit before it was feasible, as I later found out), I took my character to Dunwich Borers to get Kremvh's Tooth, one of the best melee weapons in the game.

That particular weapon, for those who don't know, is unique in the game because you can actually double up the enchantment on it. That's because Kremvh's Tooth is actually a standard machete with a unique modification called "sacrificial blade". That mod can be removed like any other mod and placed on a different machete, including an already-"legendary" one, giving the player both effects on the same weapon.

This requires, however, that the player defeat a legendary enemy who then drops a machete. The chances of that happening are rare enough and the chances of the weapon dropping with one of the enchantments you would like, as opposed to one of the crap ones like Junkie's are, well... don't get your hopes up, kid.

Well, I must have done something the RNG gods liked because not half an hour later, I defeated a legendary gunner who dropped a Sentinel's Machete.

So, any good stories of the RNG gods shining upon you in Fallout?

submitted by /u/MrFredCDobbs
[link] [comments]

Get the Cryolator BEFORE Dogmeat- Just stick your arm straight through!

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:28 PM PST

There are DLC Items in my Workshop in Fallout 4 VR

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:12 AM PST

So, I'm currently standing in the Red Rocket Gas Station, just outside of Sanctuary, about an hour into the game. I'm planning to use it as my house for the early game, and I've been setting it up. I found something very unexpected in the Workshop Menu: The DLC Items. So far, I've found things from Far Harbor, Nuka World, Wasteland Workshop, and Vault-Tec DLC. I've put a radroach up on my wall, and the game's still working.

I suspect this is working because I copied my Data Folder from Fallout 4 into the directory for Fallout 4 VR, to shorten the download time for the game (it reuses about 30GB of assets). None of my other Mods are running in VR, so I'm guessing I'm guessing that the Official Plugins from Bethesda run without .ini tweaks.

I've not yet gotten deep enough into the game to see if I've somehow managed to install the DLC for Fallout 4 onto Fallout VR... but this has been a very pleasant surprise for me. Get back to me with more if you're experiencing the same. Christmas may have come early from BethSoft.

submitted by /u/AndrewJamesDrake
[link] [comments]

If KLE-0 had a contingency plan for any character in the game, who would it be and how?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:29 AM PST

Title, I thought it would be nice to hear when a friend and I were talking about it.

She has them for Daisy, Hancock, Neiborhood Watch, Magnolia, and I believe a few other people.

submitted by /u/Bowfire5
[link] [comments]

VATS in real life Trailer

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

Fallout 4: I uninstalled a couple of months ago for space and was looking at redownloading but it says it's 88,000MB

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:39 PM PST

I have the Fallout texture pack mod installed and don't know how to deactivate it, I'm assuming that takes up a good chunk of the 88,000MB.

If anyone can confirm that the file is actually that big, or help disabling the DLC it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/aa2397
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 update 1.20 On PS4

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:55 AM PST

Creation club most likely

Edit: didn't see the previous post. Sorry yyy

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

Vault-Tec Loot Crate

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:12 AM PST

Anyone else super excited for the first Fallout themed Loot Crate? My wife and I have been speculating wildly about the contents. What does everyone think will be in it?

submitted by /u/PhrozenFenix
[link] [comments]

What Zetan Artwork is out there for like phone backgrounds?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:05 AM PST

Invent a new Nuka-Cola variant

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:07 AM PST

Hi! I'm in the process of creating a Fallout themed escape room for my fiance, and Nuka Cola plays a big part in it. For a prop, I have a display case which will hold a special "new" Nuka Cola variant inside. I would love any ideas on the new type of Nuka Cola and possible a backstory to go with it!

Ex: I really like the Nuka-Cola Quantum backstory ( how it killed many testers, released the day of the bombs, etc.). The more morbid, the better.

submitted by /u/primokelso
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 has a 1.62 GB update on Xbox

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:06 AM PST

Did anyone get this? Do we know what it does? Just went to play today and it popped up. It's not the patch that came out for the Xbox One X from the other day because I just played yesterday.

Edit: Have at least one report of the game running smoother on X so maybe that's what it did.

submitted by /u/zTwiDashz
[link] [comments]

Anyone else dreaming of a Fallout that is not set in and around a major city?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:04 AM PST

Just varied landscape areas with dressing and minor settlements

submitted by /u/thousande
[link] [comments]

Figured I would share a funny moment...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:12 AM PST

A few months ago was the first time I had played Fallout 4 and also one of the first few times I had played an Xbox. My boyfriend always played it so I decided since I liked the other games so well I'd try this one too. As I'm playing I keep getting the controls mixed up with PlayStation so I'm not doing very well and I die, A LOT. It's been a while since it happened so I don't remember if I was doing a quest or just exploring, since I do spend 90% of my time just exploring. But I make it to one of the upper floors in this huge building, my boyfriend is coaching me through it but all of a sudden, an enemy that is WAY stronger than me comes out of another room. So of course I panic, my boyfriend is yelling "NO DON'T RUN QUICKSAVE AND FIGHT HIM" so I quicksave right as I'm running away and jumping down an elevator shaft to my death. Thank goodness I had other saves because each time I would load that one I was continuously falling down the elevator shaft. It was honestly one of my more embarrassing moments during the game.

submitted by /u/marrissar2015
[link] [comments]

Does Fallout4 VR support texture mods?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:07 AM PST

About Old World Blues.......[NV]

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:31 AM PST

I started a new playthrough recently and am getting ready to start Old World Blues,but I get irritated just thinking of those ridiculously long quests to search for holotapes.Do not get me wrong, I still like this DLC,the scientists are funny,the atmosphere is great, walking through abandoned buildings and imagining how everything was before the war.......but IMHO all this is thrown away when you do these stupid quests and faces 200 lobotomites and nightstalkers every 10 meters you walk,not to mention the robot scorpions that attack you every time you enter or leave a building.I do not know why that place is called Big empty, considering the huge amount of mobs that exist it should be called the highly populated mountain.

The first time I did this DLC I took 7 hours,seriously, 7 HOURS! For RP reasons, I did all the quests to get the best ending,but I do not know if it was worth it,since besides the Auto-doc, the Sink AI and Muggy,it is a waste of time to collect holotapes for the other personalities.

Since I see many people praising this DLC,I decided to give my honest opinion.I'm not saying you should hate this DLC or anything,just think a little about this.

submitted by /u/Dyegooou
[link] [comments]

Do Special Checks seem a bit arbitrary?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:02 AM PST

I've been thinking about every Fallout recently and the affects that special checks have on the game. Of every example that I can think of off the top of my head, not a single special check on any game went beyond a shortcut in a quest.

They didn't actually produce anything unique, all it did was make a given task slightly easier.

Take any speech check in any Fallout. I'm pretty sure this is all they do:

  • Allow a peaceful resolution

  • Cut out a retrieval quest

That's honestly the way I remember it always panning out.

Overall, just some ramblings while Fallout's been on my mind recently.

submitted by /u/MrMysteryMachine
[link] [comments]

I was going to trade with this guy, but Liberty Prime stepped on him and his dog right in front of me.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:24 PM PST

Poor bastard. Better dead than Red?

submitted by /u/danceswithronin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.