League of Legends - I have a 98% Shaco playrate ( literally 1 non-shaco game) and i got NO SHACO SKIN IN MY SNOWDOWN SHOP.


I have a 98% Shaco playrate ( literally 1 non-shaco game) and i got NO SHACO SKIN IN MY SNOWDOWN SHOP.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

http://prntscr.com/hmjz14

Someone tell me please, why a devil possessed Shaco main like myself would want to purchase an Annie or a Hearseeker Ashe skin? Is Riot trying to perform a non-direct exorcism? I'm confused please help me.

EDIT: Oh and i own only 1 Shaco skin, so no, owning them all is not the case.

EDIT2: Oh and my op.gg - http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=CHEEWIZ%20REBORN

EDIT3: Fixed a grammar issue discovered by myself (grammar police being lazy today)

submitted by /u/Cheewiz
[link] [comments]

G2 Perkz AMA

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:20 AM PST

Hello guys, Perkz here

Welcome to my AMA Kingdom

I realized over the years I enjoy connecting to fans, and giving back to you guys for supporting me with some of my insights to my life and career, but I don't stream so I decided to do an AMA.

Feel free to ask me anything as I'm concluding one chapter of my career and starting another !

I will go play a soloq game and start answering when I'm done :)

Instagram Facebook Twitter

G2 Twitter G2 FB G2 Instagram

G2 Swag

EDIT : I answered a lot of questions, a lot of questions are not highly visible so you can check my past answers if you're interested :) I think that will conclude my answers for this year. I hope you guys support my new teammates and me in 2018 as you did so far. Looking forward to the future adventures :D

submitted by /u/G2Perkz1
[link] [comments]

CUT THE WESTERN S#!T EP 4. PR of Evil

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:38 AM PST

Schalke will present their League of Legends team in front of the FC Schalke 04 football fans before their Bundesliga match against FC Cologne

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:33 AM PST

2+ yrs later, so why was Chris Ehrenreich kicked from CLG?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:53 AM PST

A previous head coach of CLG, Chris was kicked from CLG in Oct 2015. At the time it was said that it needed to happen immediately and that it was serious but nothing was mentioned about the details.

I think at this point its been quite some time since that release, and I was wondering if any info ever came out as to the nature of why he was released.

Thx.

submitted by /u/nakshakes
[link] [comments]

Riot Calad: Every Champion will be unlocked for Clash matches

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:25 AM PST

We should have the ability to see our friends' "your shop" and choose to gift them something from it!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:57 AM PST

Wouldn't this be great? I'd also assume that it would boost sales for riot, and you get to send your friend a gift at a discounted price! I personally know a few people who don't buy skins for themselves or cant afford to and would love to be able to gift them a decent skin without spending a ton. It would be a win-win IMO

submitted by /u/KILLERCRACK
[link] [comments]

Kobe and Deficio trash talk EU vs NA, their (un)professional relationship, describe Kobe's big peak

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

Be Your Best Santa | Snowdown 2017 Event Trailer - League of Legends

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:00 AM PST

2018 Honor coming to PBE

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:59 AM PST

NA Sjokz and EU Ovilee meet at their first event together while Ovilee is sick - Travis Interview

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:30 AM PST

Changing secondary runes is not intuitive!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:53 AM PST

Changing the secondary tree runes doesn't do what I expect. For example: My top rune is Cheap Shot (Tier 1) and my second rune is Ravenous Hunter (Tier 3). When I change Ravenous Hunter to a Tier 2 rune, Cheap Shot is removed and Ravenous Hunter is bumped into the first rune slot. It would be more intuitive if the rune you click is always the rune that you're changing. Instead it's swapping runes out in a confusing way.

Edit: better wording by u/Emiil_LoL They should just make it so if we click on a rune to change it, it changes THAT rune

Edit2: Video of what I'm talking about https://streamable.com/b597g

submitted by /u/AsianJam
[link] [comments]

Battlecast Illaoi: Preproduction - An update on the upcoming updates.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:50 AM PST

Bjergsen on All-Stars: "Doesn't get much worse than that."

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:45 PM PST

https://clips.twitch.tv/LuckyEncouragingPterodactylLitFam

Youtube: https://youtu.be/0BETMe7n0Wg

I'm with Bjerg on this. All-star events are supposed to be just for fun. Literally any other All-Star event in pro sports is way more relaxed, cash prizes for "MVP". There's no sense in making this a tryhard tournament for no gain.

Even worse, the community is flaming players for not playing well. Are you guys serious? They were forced into a competitive weekend during their own vacation. Even for me as a viewer, this tournament wasn't fun to watch.

Bring back fun game modes for All-Stars. Want to make this a competitive thing? Make it a part of the World Championship after finals.

submitted by /u/RyanCryptic
[link] [comments]

!Memento signs ROCCAT Team

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:07 AM PST

Bjergsen talks 1v1 and why All-Stars was a disappointment for him and other pros this year

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

Snowdown 2017 - League of Legends

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

about Revive

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:42 AM PST

Some time ago Riot did remove Revive as a summoner spell. If I remember correctly it was mainly due to noone using it and to be honest it was kinda useless in most situations so not worth investing into before the game even starts. In season 8 however we have the possibility to change our summoner spells ingame (unsealed Spellbook), so having the possibility to change to Revive would in some cases create interesting game situations and in my opinion improve the game. The only concern I have would be that it might be too strong in the situations it can be used. I would be very interested in your thoughts about this.

submitted by /u/MrAddicted
[link] [comments]

S2 World Championship AD BEBE retire

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:43 AM PST

Former Fnatic's Coach Deilor on how to become a better shotcaller

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:56 AM PST

When this post is 7 hours old, 'Your Shop' will be open!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:04 AM PST

what are you guys hoping for?

EDIT: here is the post that i got my info from in case anyone wanted.

(rito is late it seems, just a matter of HOW late)

submitted by /u/Support_Lyf
[link] [comments]

What ultimate skin do you wish will be released this year?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:41 AM PST

I am personally hoping for Four Seasons Zyra, where she can have Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring body forms as she levels up across the game.

Edit: Next ultimate skin, since I realised it's not every year.

submitted by /u/yanderedude
[link] [comments]

12/12 PBE Update: Honor Season 2018 Testing on PBE & More Tentative Balance Changes

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:21 PM PST

Source: Karsa to join RNG in 2018?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:49 AM PST

New player. How to play League of Legends without being called an idiot?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:56 AM PST

Intro: So, I downloaded this new game (never played it before), played the "Training", then I thought I'd better play "co-op vs ai" (cuz pvp might be too difficult, I should learn how the game works, first). I selected 5vs5 Summoner's Rift "INTRO" (that difficulty level, which even comes BEFORE "beginner"). I played a few games, and mostly read complaints. "3 go bot, u fkn seriously?", "come fkn help me noobs", "(my champion's name) noob", (after the game) "I've wasted 15 fkn minutes of my life". While I still have no idea what I even did wrong or should've done. The same goes for "BEGINNER" difficulty level, as well. Question: How do I exactly have to play it? :D

submitted by /u/BlackKnightMaster
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.