Elder Scrolls Online - Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!


Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:00 AM PST

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you find a guild on the subreddit!

If you have a guild, you're allowed to post ONCE. If you're looking for a guild, you can also post. Your post should have -

1) Server (NA or EU), Faction (if applicable), and Type of Guild (Social, PvE, PvP, Hardcore Endgame, Trade, Mixed)

For recruiters, also include

2) Current member numbers

3) Guild recruiting message

4) How to apply

As always, be polite and respectful, and good luck finding a guild!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

This one does not like Eastmarch

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:20 PM PST

So I made a thing

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:31 AM PST

Found these guys for the first time today and they are fucking adorable!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:23 PM PST

I have a slight addiction to the thieves guild/Dark Brotherhood stuff. Most fun I've had in an MMO -ever-

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:33 AM PST

Will Zos ever change the ability morph/respec system?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:34 PM PST

It seems a little odd that to change one skill morph, you have to fully respec all morphs, which unslots all skills and resets all of your morphs. Having to go to a shrine to do all of that before entering and after leaving PvP, or when trying to test new builds feels awful. Seeing as how there's a lot of skill points in the game, wouldn't it make for a better player experience if we could just spend an extra skill point to unlock both morphs?

With this, people could test new skill combos with greater ease, going from PvE to PvP would be less of a hassle, and it'd be useful for those with more skill points than they generally need.

Also, why are respec scrolls even in the crown store? I would think that someone would just pay gold for the skill respec instead of real money.

submitted by /u/Sired_By_Wolves
[link] [comments]

[Media] Got really motivated to play a khaijit when I saw this... (unfortunately not possible to recreate) =(

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:46 PM PST

Dungeon Event... can someone break down rough gold values for rarer items ? Not sure what to look out for.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:05 AM PST

Hey guys,

So I've just come back to ESO but do not know what to look out for to try and make some decent gold during the event.

Can someone please post any items of notable value that drop from the dungeon event please?

Any help is very much appreciated

submitted by /u/Grunakii
[link] [comments]

Thought I'd Try ESO For The First Time since there is a free 6 days. Guess I won't even get to try it before the free period ends, though...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:16 PM PST

Since the event started, people are surprisingly greatfull to see an actual tank.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:07 AM PST

I'm a tank main, and I have to say I'm enjoying the sudden surge in pm's from folks happy to have a resident boss hate sponge and not a garbage tier dps running as tank.

So yeah, keep up the positivity! Tankings often a thankless job in pugs, so thanks!

submitted by /u/mrmuggufins
[link] [comments]

Can we please have a discussion on the fact that many Xbox players can't even start the game up at the moment

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:42 AM PST

For three days now my game crashes to Xbox home a couple seconds into the initial load screen - many others are having this issue since the last update.

submitted by /u/fishingforbiscuits
[link] [comments]

anyone know what the crafting style of this is?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:37 AM PST

Looking for advice on DLC, from a new player perspective

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:27 AM PST

So I'd been waiting for a sale to pick up ESO, and I finally got that opportunity last week - but not before getting thoroughly confused by the four or five different editions the store wanted me to buy. I ended up picking up Morrowind after reading through a few threads, but it left me with a fair bit of unowned DLC.

 

From what I've seen so far, I'm guessing none of them are particularly necessary; the only time I think I've run into DLC-gated content so far was a Dark Brotherhood mission, and even after a whole lot of questing in Vvardenfell and Glenumbra it feels like I've only scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. Still, if something like a crown sale does come up, it could be useful to know what I should pick up first.

 

And while I'm at it: what's an ESO plus membership and how is it relevant? One of the reasons I bought ESO was because I didn't feel like shelling out subscription cash to other MMO's for all eternity, and I was more than happy with one big, upfront purchase...

submitted by /u/Intersection_GC
[link] [comments]

What is the best thing you have gotten from a mysterious reward box so far?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:02 PM PST

Just curious

submitted by /u/DamTrig
[link] [comments]

[Guide] Magicka Nightblade Trials/Dungeon Rotation for Clockwork City Patch - Simple and Complex Rotations - 41k+ DPS on 6Mil Dummy

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:49 AM PST

Storm Atronach crates

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:06 AM PST

Does anyone know if I will be able to purchase the mounts with crown gems (I have a lot) or will I have to actually buy crates?

submitted by /u/Bipolar_Chihuahua
[link] [comments]

Tanks...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:24 PM PST

I came to bitch about tanks not tanking... I was running Bloodroot Forge earlier and we kept wiping on the final boss due to our tank not doing their job. Finally we vote kicked them only to have them replaced by another useless "tank" After wiping a few more times and kicking them as well, we got a tank who did their job and we had the boss down in no time. Please don't queue as a tank if you're not planning on playing that role.

submitted by /u/RoadieP
[link]
You are subscribed to email updates from DayZ: Zombie Madness!.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
line/comments/7h5qbe/tanks/">[comments]

Veteran Templar Healer Advice

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:54 AM PST

After I max the level of Dawn's Wrath (want those cost decreases) on my healer I'd like to move up from normal dungeons to Vet dungeons and was wondering if anyone had any advice for moving to veteran?

submitted by /u/aurachief29
[link] [comments]

New player seeking some advice

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:48 AM PST

Hey guys i just got this game a week ago and am having a blast everything seems to tick with me and am hoping i can keep playing this game for a long time.

I have three main questions

1.Can i mess up my skill build and is there a way to unlearn skills?

2.End game content pve wise and level cap

3.I have about 7 hours in the game and am level 11 i just bearly reached daggerfall should i buy morrowind and if i dont will i be missing out on certain end game things?

submitted by /u/axethesupreme
[link] [comments]

Last Quantum: Dummies Group - vSO HM 171795 Score

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:15 PM PST

I'm looking for some friends

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:46 AM PST

My buddy and I bought the game in the black friday sale and I'm loving it, but he isn't really into it. I'm quite lost as to how the game works. I think I sort of understand crafting but other than that I need some help with basically everything else. I've come from other Elder Scrolls games (I was fully aware that this was different from the previous games). My current character is a level 14 High Elf Dragonknight, but I think I messed up my skills and stat investment for my character (apparently stamina is important for sword and shield). Anyway I play on PC and EU servers if anyone would be willing to help me out/play with me. I feel like playing an MMO alone defeats the point.

submitted by /u/Aeriuem
[link] [comments]

Epic fail on my part

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:02 AM PST

I guess after switching to Xbox over a year ago, I never canceled my ESO+ membership. I thought I did. I stopped playing all together about 6 months ago and canceled on Xbox... go to check out my account after a recent online purchase and see I was billed for the PC version.

I spent over $150 over the past year on a game I don't play and have 24,200 crowns I can't even give away.

I suppose to make myself feel better, what have been your guys' biggest fails?

submitted by /u/OilyBearHug
[link] [comments]

Why can't motifs be account-wide already?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:14 AM PST

There are many, many extremely rare motifs, some sold on rotation on the Crown Store. Yet, even Crown motifs are all bound to a character when consumed.

When purchasing the Collectors Edition Morrowind upgrade, you would permanently unlock the Morag Tong style, which is unlocked to all of your characters, and is listed as an account upgrade in your Collection.

  • Why can't all motifs be account-wide? I would actually think about unlocking them this way if they were available to all my characters, present and future.

  • If you're going to ever change this, please allow for the same principle to apply to the Imperial Edition upgrade and the Imperial style so that all my characters can use the style without learning it separately. This is just otherwise punishing me for not making my crafter an Imperial.

submitted by /u/n_surf
[link] [comments]

Disable player target glow without turning it off for enemies?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:32 AM PST

On all of my characters but one, I have it so the target glow only happens around enemies; but I have been completely unable to find the setting that does the same on my last character.

submitted by /u/Btoop
[link] [comments]

I find it funny how nobody can agree on how to pronounce Reezal-Jul.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:22 AM PST

[Media][1080p] The wallpaper potential is strong in this game

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:09 AM PST

Was doing Maw of Lorkhaj yesterday when I decided to take some shots. The game looks amazing sometimes:

https://imgur.com/tX10Vpm

Bonus shots:

https://imgur.com/0GIqc6x - Closer Look

https://imgur.com/WPkTCso - The Maze Awaits

https://imgur.com/IejkUDB - Vaults of Madness

https://imgur.com/96Igqa7 - My character

submitted by /u/neverphate
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.