DayZ - there's nothing more tiring than running around basically the whole map, hitting up every hotspot, and not seeing a single player


there's nothing more tiring than running around basically the whole map, hitting up every hotspot, and not seeing a single player

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:10 AM PST

over the past 2 days I decided to do this 4 times on 4 different full servers, and each time I didn't see a single player.

nobody in Staroye, Novy, Stary, Kab, Dichina, Vybor, NWAF, Tisy.

how is this even fucking possible

submitted by /u/I_am_Bourke
[link] [comments]

Lonely road.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:43 PM PST

Mmm chicken...

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:31 AM PST

[2013-2017] A few screenshots from my travels.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:55 PM PST

Dayz.62 Killing the Novodmitrovsk snipers

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:02 AM PST

I need help explaining to haters the legitimate reasons behind DayZ taking the longest amount of time in Early Access.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:12 AM PST

Not trying to win arguments, but more like show people the freakin' light. I firmly believe in the developers and understand what endeavors they got themselves into, but other people just say "dead game" when I try to talk about the game. This misinformation has spread so badly, I seem like an asshole for even bringing up the game.

I guess what I'm asking for is a list of reasons I can show naysayers so they can better understand why DayZ's development is a bit longer/more difficult that most, if not all early access games. Can you guys help me? You know I love you guys. <3

submitted by /u/AliencoreRules
[link] [comments]

Documentary on The Village server

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:35 PM PST

Question about the new engine.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:34 PM PST

Will the new engine impact the amount of combat DeSync we see? As far as trading. Or bullets clearly impacting the other player late?

submitted by /u/Trzev
[link] [comments]

Item idea - mirror

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:14 PM PST

Any want for a handheld mirror on a stick or something to peek around walls or over walls in 1pp servers?

submitted by /u/Erares
[link] [comments]

A few questions regarding Current state of standalone

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:51 AM PST

I used to play DayZ Mod consistently and had over 3000 hours on it, when standalone came out I also no-lifed standalone but then I took a break for a while and only just got back into it. I've just watched a video of mine from ages ago and I wanted to ask a few questions regarding the current state of standalone.

  1. Why can't we out burlap sacks over our heads again? That was my signature look haha.

  2. Are hunting backpacks still in the game? These were the ones which reminded me mostly of coyote backpacks from the mod.

submitted by /u/xperipheral
[link] [comments]

Looking for a friend to play with!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:30 PM PST

Hi, I'm sort of new to the game and I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up in the game somewhere and play together?!?

submitted by /u/nmkoza
[link] [comments]

"Squad goals" - farewell shots [1/3]

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:49 PM PST

Two Crazy squad wipes

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:09 PM PST

Mic not working in game?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:27 PM PST

For some reason DayZ if the only game I have where my microphone doesnt work. It works on plenty of other steam and non steam games as well as programs like discord and Skype, but not DayZ. I've tried validating files and reinstalling but it does nothing to fix it. and before you say it, yes, I know you press caps lock to talk in game. I also have it set as my default audio recording device.

submitted by /u/MadMaxNZ
[link] [comments]

Stuck any way to get out?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:19 PM PST

I was playing on one of the official dayz servers and logged out inside a house close to NWAF. When I logged back in the next day I discovered that I was stuck inside of it and I was bleeding. I wanted to ask if there is any way of me getting out or if an admin/mod could teleport me out. Thank you.

submitted by /u/lafitteca
[link] [comments]

Prisoners at the statue - [2/3]

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:50 PM PST

Where did he go? - DayZ Standalone (0.62) - 1PP

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:42 PM PST

The Prisoners Execution [3/3] bye bye reddit.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:51 PM PST

Perfectly Timed Shot

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

This water tastes funny...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:32 PM PST

What would you say is a good amount of kills to have before you die?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:28 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.