Diablo - For the people that were unable to get D3 on sale at gamestop


For the people that were unable to get D3 on sale at gamestop

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:09 PM PST

I was unable to purchase the game since my stores don't carry pc games anymore. I was able to find the battle chest at Target and they price matched it for me. Check Walmart, Target, or any other place that might price match. I would have added this to the other post but figured it would go unnoticed since it was added so late.

submitted by /u/MagicHotdog
[link] [comments]

[ANALYSIS-SEASON 12 DATA] Greater Rift Clearing Efficiency and Performance of Every Class Using Every Player's Greater Rift Clears in Leader Boards (Patch 2.6.1 Balance Check)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:02 AM PST

In this study, I am going to compare the greater rift clearing efficiency of every class using whole leader board of Season 12 as of 01/12/2017. As a confirmation basis for balancing, I will compare every class to Wizards and Necromancers.

Preliminary studies were carried out using various seasonal leaderboards and can be viewed below (note: some of these were preliminary and not as comprehensive. However, after gaining access to the Blizzard APIs, I was able to carry out these analyses for all classes using all of the existing leaderboard data):

Season 11 Analysis: https://redd.it/6unrgr

Season 11 Preliminary Analysis: https://redd.it/6t8p33

Season 10 Preliminary Analysis: https://redd.it/6sh0br

Numerical Look into PTR 2.6.1 Barbarian Buffs: https://redd.it/6vr10d

PTR 2.6.1 Analysis between Barbarian and Necromancer Class: https://redd.it/71xt07


Background:

In this thread, I will try to compare all of the classes and their power efficiency in clearing high greater rift levels. Patch 2.6.1 introduced many improvements to various classes and I would like to show how the new balance is reflected in the Season 12 leaderboards.


The Methodology:

  • 1) The whole Season 12 leader boards have been extracted for all of the available classes in the game.

  • 2) Total number of data points considered are 7000 in total (considering all of the classes)

  • 3) The parameters used in the analysis are Greater Rift Level (A), Clearing Time (B), and Paragon Level (C)

  • 4) For each toon, a greater rift clearing efficiency coefficient (P) has been calculated as follows: P=A/(B*C) The resulting numbers are scaled up with 1M in order to ease the comparisons.


The Explanation of the Formula:

According to this formula, the efficiency in clearing grifts of a toon is defined as the highest possible greater rift level to be cleared as fast as possible with the lowest paragon level.


Performance Indicator Results:

Class Grift Clear Efficiency Comparisons Graph Link
Barbarian-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/cxE6jb
Monk-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/g30wjb
Crusader-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/idN94b
Demon Hunter-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/bM8P4b
Witch Doctor-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/dUgBjb
All of the classes https://ibb.co/mT0RHw

Paragon Comparison Results

Class Comparison Based on Paragon and Cleared Grift Levels Graph Link
Barbarian-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/mqMBjb
Monk-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/duWixw
Crusader-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/hdRu4b
Demon Hunter-Wizard-Necromancer https://ibb.co/e3VbHw
Witch Doctor-Wizard-Necroamncer https://ibb.co/kGdJVG

Analysis of Results:

  • 1) Necromancers, Wizards, Barbarians, Monks and Crusaders are balanced with each other within approximately 1 greater rift level difference across multiple greater rift levels. The balance among these five classes are made close to perfect (I would like to call this Balance Level 1).

  • 2) Witch doctors (5-6 greater rift behind) and Demon hunters (2 greater rifts behind) follow the Balance Level 1 by 2-6 greater rifts behind (rough estimate). I would like to call this Balance Level 2 .

  • 3) Class balance seems to be made well considering the paragon plots as well. However, witch doctor is following the other classes 5-6 greater rift behind and may deserve a slight buff. Apart from this, the balance seems pretty good.


Verdict:

According to this analysis the Witch Doctors and Demon Hunter may need a slight tune up. However, this is especially necessary for the witch doctor class considering they follow all of the other classes 6 greater rift behind.


Conclusions:

Overall, in Patch 2.6.1, the developers did a great job with balancing all of the classes with each other. Currently, Witch doctors and the demon hunters may need a slight tune up, but the current balance seems to be close to perfect. Well done to the developer team. Especially Don Vu.


Thanks for reading

Prokahn

submitted by /u/BarbNut
[link] [comments]

[EU] Error Code 317002 Can't join or create a game

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:59 PM PST

What is this shit?

submitted by /u/ImportantPotato
[link] [comments]

WW Barb feels really lackluster

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:44 PM PST

I'm seeing all over the place that they're supposedly "A rank" and can clear 110+, but I'm just not feeling it. My gear isn't superb but I wouldn't say it's the worst in the world, yet I still clear GR75 slowly and with a death here or there.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Desdinova-1632/hero/96153731 is my gear setup. I've also got a Bane of the Stricken around level 80 and a Bane of the Trapped around 80 as well that aren't equipped to the open Hellfire Amulet socket as I was messing around with them before I logged out. Also, the low Pain Enhancer gem is chalked up to me getting tired of the bad performance and using it to buff my WoL monk's weapons. Also for some reason the armory is showing me at 7,839 STR and 1.1m sheet DPS but when logged in it shows 9,239 STR and 1.3m sheet DPS without buffs, not sure why that is. And finally I'm having issues with both WotB uptime and, somehow, fury management even though I'm using BK weapons I still seem to never be near maximum Fury to utilize the Berserker Rage passive.

If you've got any suggestions as to where I'm just flat out wrong on my gear as I'm sure there's plenty of examples please let me know, I enjoy this spec and want to do well with it.

submitted by /u/xklcdmna
[link] [comments]

I think an option to salvage all legendaries or at least all non-ancient items would be nice at this point.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:50 AM PST

Found a Diablo 2-mod for Hexen: Wrath of Cronos!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:55 AM PST

Monk 101: Featuring Yawreth, Top 3 Solo Seasonal Hardcore (Video)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:21 PM PST

Eu down in middle of the night...

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:41 PM PST

Saved by a bug [HC T1 lvl 51]

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:28 AM PST

Or something like that, i'm currently leveling a HC wiz, while playing bounties on t1 my lvl51 wiz "died".

But instead of the normal HC death, i got the gravestone that's in non-hc for a second and then my character just got up and i continued playing.

I'm wearing exp-farm gear so i shouldn't have anything that saves me:
3/4 Cains & 2/3 Borns
The Magistrate
Squirts pendant
Leorics Signet
Yellow second ring, wand and source
Cubed Butchers Sickle/Leorics Crown/Convention of elements

Anyways i decided that was enough playing for one sitting and went to bed while i was still ahead, not pushing my luck anymore that day.

submitted by /u/Apelsinen
[link] [comments]

What is your opinion about what I can reroll in this Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:27 PM PST

Finding Hyadures, an unique exarch.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:48 AM PST

x The basics:

  • He is an unique type monster (purple name).
  • He is found in the Pandemonium Fortress Level 1 in Act V.
  • He doesn't show up on any bounty at the moment (Patch 2.6.1), and he never showed up.
  • There is no certainty place for him to respawn in Pandemonium Fortress Level 1, he can be found anywhere.
  • Here is what he looks like
  • He can appears on Normal and also on Hardcore mode.
  • He can appears on Season and also on Non-season mode.

x What I've been doing "wrong"?

I've spent three days doing group bounties at TXIII, with my season char, and always at end of the bounties, I went check if Hyadures respawn in Pandemonium Fortress Level 1, with or without bounties over there, and during these three days without success.

x What I did to find him?

  • I created a new season char.
  • Normal mode.
  • Got the checkpoint 8. The Angel of Death - Begin Quest.
  • Master difficulty (I was paragon 948 at the time in the season)

It takes 20 levels from my char to find him. This is extremely fast in comparison of what I did. Some monster are more likely to be found on campaign mode than adventure mode and I've heard rumors about finding him with char with a level lower than 70, but I don't believe in this even finding him with a char lvl 20.

I hope this post find and cast a light on people struggling to find this unique mob. Because he is part of Special Assignment achievement.

Good hunting.

submitted by /u/Cucobr
[link] [comments]

Random freezes

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:35 AM PST

I have two PCs that I sometimes play D3 from, one downstairs thats plugged into the TV and one in my room that is my main gaming PC.

My main gaming PC has way better hardware yet the game randomly freezes for about 1-2 seconds and its terrifying! I've had multiple unnecessary deaths.

I run the game from an SSD and have tried running from a USB3 flash drive and at first I thought it was better but its still freezing.

If anyone has a story of how they fixed this I would really appreciate some help.

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

I'm afraid not.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:38 AM PST

Multishot DH ring question

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 11:12 PM PST

At the moment I am with a standard Multishot DH setup, but I hesitate on my rings composition. What would you recommend for pushing? Hero

I play HC, so I probably won't remove Elusive ring from the cube, here's what I'm doubtful for:
1) Traveler's Pledge + SoJ (Current)
2) Traveler's Pledge + CoE
3) HF amu + F&R
4) HF amu + CoE + SoJ

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/bamzelot
[link] [comments]

Official server status tweet/update site

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 10:37 PM PST

Hey

Is there an official server status website that posts notifications about current or upcoming instability issues?

Playing hardcore so would def like to get a link

submitted by /u/Jespeer
[link] [comments]

How exactly do I spec my barbarian to stop “Glass Cannon Syndrome”?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 11:47 PM PST

So something I've been struggling with since I've been trying to get into higher torment/GRs is creating characters that can put out damage while also being able to take it. The max GR i can push my Immortal King barbarian is around 60-65, since that's around when I get killed pretty much instantly. Damage isn't a problem (yet), but should I spec my gear into armor? Life on hit? resistance to elements? Any criticism or advice on my build is appreciated.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/theredheist-1589/hero/3005108

submitted by /u/atomic_turkeybaster
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.