Dead by Daylight RAGE WEDNESDAY THREAD - December 13, 2017


RAGE WEDNESDAY THREAD - December 13, 2017

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:12 AM PST

WELCOME TO RAGE WEDNESDAY, LOCK THAT CAPS AND RAGE ABOUT WHATEVER HAS PISSED YOU OFF THIS WEEK.

THINGS NOT TO RAGE ABOUT:

  • LOWERCASE LETTERS
  • SLURS AND THE LIKE. SWEAR ALL YOU WANT, BUT DON'T BE A DICK
  • REDDIT DRAMA
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Go ahead and laugh at me

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:54 AM PST

You guys want a good laugh? Most embarrassing gaming moment so far. Played a game as killer and have never been so frustrated and dumb. Find the first survivor afk and quick down him and pick him up to get him out of the way. Quickly move on start finding other survivors and downing them. But something fucked up happened, I couldn't pick anyone up. I thought I was lagging and I was yelling wtf at my computer screen because I literally could not pick up anyone. I make it a point not to camp so I didn't just watch them bleed out either. I basically said fuck it and let them heal each other and finish gens and escape. Well everyone escapes and the game doesn't finish. I'm sitting here like wtf how is someone still alive. Well I come to find the afk has been on my shoulder the whole damn time. That's why I couldn't do anything. Don't know how I didn't realize but god damn did I feel stupid. Hope you enjoy laughing at me

submitted by /u/Druely
[link] [comments]

Tomorrow's going to be the day of whether net neutrality dies or not. If it does die, it will affect us all. This is our last chance.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

Dead By Daylight 'Friends' Intro Parody - "Developers"

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:52 AM PST

After a good match playing the killer with Noed & Blood Warden

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:33 AM PST

What goes around comes around :^)

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:05 AM PST

Earlier I played a match of wraith and only one survivor loaded in. Feeling bad about it I let him pallet stun me, took him to the hex totem, search the chests, let him get gen-gates and finally downed him and threw him down on the hatch. A couple games later I was playing survivor and ofc I was the only one who loaded in, expecting to get smited down like a mere peasent since ranks reset I was surprised that the nurse let me do gens and escape. (No it wasnt the same person.) And for once I saw good side of the DbD community.

submitted by /u/MSPaintNoose
[link] [comments]

Bikini Bottom's Guide to Killers

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:53 AM PST

How to fix hex totem placement

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:58 AM PST

The killer should start with the totem in his backpack, and just like the trapper he can place it wherever he pleases.

The totem would be inactive until placed, and unable to be picked up once placed.

No more shitty totem spawns. The only risk would be having a sneaky survivor following you. But I'd rather have that than it spawning in an open area right next to a survivor.

submitted by /u/creeekz
[link] [comments]

Idea for a Holiday-themed perk for both sides

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:44 PM PST

This would be the first ever perk to be obtainable by both survivors and killers. In addition, it would be the first perk to have only one level.

Holiday Cheer: You love this time of year and want to spread as much gory joy as you can. For each person in the lobby who also equips Holiday Cheer with you, Holiday Cheer receives a token.

1 Token: All players receive 25% bonus bloodpoints post-trial

2 Tokens: All players receive 50% bonus bloodpoints post-trial

3 Tokens: All players receive 75% bonus bloodpoints post-trial

4 Tokens: All players receive 100% bonus bloodpoints post-trial

submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
[link] [comments]

How the fuck do you play Nurse?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

I'm a 600 hours Huntress main, and I can't comprehend nurse very well? Is there a different way to go about playing her as opposed to other killers, Because I can't seem to figure her out at all.

submitted by /u/Respawn_in_9
[link] [comments]

I think i just found a SpongeBob SquarePants reference

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:08 PM PST

Made a poster for a fake DLC

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:34 PM PST

My friend was unaffected by the rank reset?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

just a pinch of salt

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:31 AM PST

Make Tinkerer work on its own

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:20 AM PST

So, Tinkerer seems to only work with add-ons. Because of that, I rarely see Tinkerer used. However, if Tinkerer worked similarly to self care, how it boosts the speed with add-ons, but on its own, it added a smaller boost.

submitted by /u/Yourverydemise
[link] [comments]

Can someone explain the significance of maps?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:39 AM PST

I've recently picked up this game, and watching streamers/browsing here I regularly see stuff like "Huntress on Coldwind Farm? gg", "Lery's Asylum? This is an easy pip", or "Awesome, Autowrecker Haven". I mean I obviously understand that each map is different and has different setups. But even on open maps Survivors will stick to the outskirts with a lot of visual cover anyways. Some Killers prefer open areas, others enclosed, but does it really make that big a difference? There will always be chokepoints for Hag/Trapper, and even on tighter maps there's hallways and roads for Hillbilly. There seems to be a consensus that the map makes a significant difference, but from watching streamers/(limited) personal experience, I just don't see one.

submitted by /u/FancyShadow
[link] [comments]

When you forget to pay the entity for the electricity bill

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:25 PM PST

[CHRISTMAS ornament] dead by daylight bulb

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:56 PM PST

I'll return in the spring! Give Mother my love!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:23 PM PST

New juke idea

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:46 AM PST

Make it so we can slam locker doors into the killers face, stunning them.this would make lockers a mind game of sorts.

something to do as a last ditch effort, the killer could fake getting close to the locker, causing the survivor to prematurely open the locker and giving the killer a free hit/grab.

The survivor could see if the killer is faking and wait till they come in for a grab before coming out, but the killer could not be faking them out and just grab them from the locker without a slam.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Mudmallow
[link] [comments]

No Mither Rework Please :^)

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:48 AM PST

I thought No Mither might be a fun perk to use, then I used it.

It's completely outclassed by the legendary no perk selected slot.

No blood when injured? Not being injured would do that to.

50% less noise when injured/dying? If you weren't using No Mither you wouldn't be injured to begin with.

Self Recovery off the ground? You're almost guaranteed to go down when you're found, and you're almost guaranteed to be hooked well before your self recovery can come into play.

The absolute best part is that all of the "benefits" to No Mither is out classed by another perk or just not running a perk. Can run Iron Will for 100% silence when injured since when down usually you're not being left alone often. When down Unbreakable gives 1 full self recovery that you reach 25% faster, and yet that perk rarely gets a use as is. When running anything BUT No Mither, you're not injured as is meaning you wouldn't be bleeding.


What I personally would like to see come out of No Mither is making it go from having the multiple completely useless benefits it has, to having a perk based around almost being like a glass cannon.

For example: Change the name from "No Mither" to something like "Will To Survive" making you start injured and be unable to heal to healthy. The benefits being you don't leave blood trails, have X% faster speed on most actions such as generators, doors, chests, healing others, etc and your tracks from running last X seconds less.

Basically turn it from being a perk that says "You're injured and make half then normal noise when injured" to something like, "You've had enough close calls with death to know what helps you survive. Start off the trial injured and can't be healed to a healthy state. You don't leave blood trails behind, perform all actions X% faster and your footstep marks stay visible X seconds less."

It'd open up potential for builds like No Mither, Iron Will, Lightweight, Resilience. You get let's just say 25% faster generator speed, make no noise, and leave tracks for only 4 seconds. The down side is when you're found, you're not likely to get away or buy much time for others due to the one hit but in the time before that you can power through generators quickly.

Just note that me saying what I'd like doesn't mean I think it's balanced, just trying to get the idea of a glass cannon sort of perk/build across. You can only take 1 hit, but that 1 hit comes with the potential to rush generators and such faster, but if you mess up and are found you're in trouble.

submitted by /u/Mase598
[link] [comments]

When you spot 3 survivors bombing the hook lategame

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:25 PM PST

When D-Strike Goes Off But You're Hooking the Survivor and It's Wasted

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:09 AM PST

The Good News is I've found the Hatch

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:26 PM PST

Bond Vs Empathy?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:41 AM PST

Which perk is better to run? I've used empathy a lot, but have never used bond. Empathy has always been a staple for me in solo survivor play. Being able to see everyone who is injured basically give you an idea where the killer is most of the time. I honestly feel naked without it. However, I've heard many claim Bond to be superior. What are the benefits to Bond over Empathy?

submitted by /u/Havik99
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.