World of Warcraft - Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:09 AM PST

Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Antorus Ending Cinematric

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:10 AM PST

ICC came out 8 years ago and this still works every time

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:59 AM PST

Ah yes... a new raid is coming out!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:42 AM PST

Antorus minimalist guide

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:51 AM PST

The definitive Minimalist Guide to Antorus

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:15 AM PST

Here's Zappy Boi , sorry for taking so long

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:26 AM PST

[Spoilers] Pre-Argus Boss Fight Cinematic

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:17 AM PST

[spoiler] MFW after I saw the Antorus cinematic as a Hearthstone player

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:00 AM PST

Argus Pantheon Trinkets Dropped by Push Personal Loot

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:32 AM PST

You'll never appreciate how much content Legion's really got until you leave for a few months

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:04 AM PST

As in the title - it's mindblowing.

Due to many unforeseen circumstances, lots of ups and downs with my own business and a new apartment I had to take a break from gaming for a whil-- heh, "gaming", who am I kidding, like I played any other game than WoW anyways.

Whoa, I left a while before 7.2, so just TWO content patches. In previous expansions (maybe except MoP and Krasarang PvP content) content patches weren't that impactful, you could miss it and then get up to speed in mere hours.

Now? What the fuck is even happening. I remember maxing my artifact, and now AK is global, I have to unlock additional tier of talents, then some new talents, THEN THE CRUCIBLE. AP is raining from the sky btw.

Okay, so Broken Shore - so much to do even after a week, Mage Tower challenges, grinding rep like in the ye olde days, waiting for specific dailies for achievements (I'm a whore), farming Nethershards, Sentinax events, rares which are actually entertaining. Amazing patch, kinda wish I had been there with you all.

So... Argus. I'm speechless, it's like Timeless Isle really (which I loved and still have some farming to do). Lore is... kinda entertaining? Farming is fun, lack of flying makes it pretty mandatory to group up, Fel Reaver near Krokuun fucked me up like 2 times already, good fun, nostalgia and all. Oh, and lots of opportunities to quickly gear up, so I'll probably be able to gather a pug tomorrow (EU peasant) for Antorus N and actually maybe have some fun with it.

right, it's totally not like the first boss is gonna fuck up all for 3 hours straight

Playing for nearly two weeks now and I'm nearly done with most of the stuff with those two hubs (excluding reps ofc, will take a lot of WQs still - at least they're not dailies) and I didn't even touch the following:

  • Fishing Artifact
  • M+, like maybe one or two
  • battlegrounds and new currency
  • Archaeology
  • so much Wardrobe to farm
  • so many new mounts
  • not much time for raiding really, being occupied with QUESTS AND STUFF all the time - like what, doing quests on max level instead of raiding? This is new and kinda amazing how wheels are turning
  • battle pets
  • alts and theirfreaking artifact campaigns - and then there's a FoS for all 12? D:

I surely forgot about something, because I'm actually overwhelmed - mostly in a good way. What doesn't work for me? Not sure how to call it, but something like "too much content" simply doesn't cut it. It's definitely overwhelming completionists like me, but I'm mostly satisfied, because I can plan ahead and slowly tick stuff on my to-do spreadsheets without fear that I'll run out of things to do.

However, there is this uneasy feeling that I won't be able to do everything like it was a case before, simply due to lack of time. But I'm okay with it, Legion is for everyone now and it's awesome - I may not be able to achieve everything, but on the other hand, do I have to?

Thank you all for being there in the world, helping me killing rares and stuff - not gonna leave you all anytime soon!

submitted by /u/JimmytheNice
[link] [comments]

We were the last OCE/US guild to get Cutting Edge: Kil'jaeden, three hours before the deadline.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:19 AM PST

It's so fluffy!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:57 AM PST

Elisande is the hot night elf female equivalent of a neckbeard

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:53 AM PST

Her quotes just shun me:

You cannot fathom my intellectual abilities

You infidels are nothing compared to my knowledge

While you were out fighting, i was studying the blade time

Do these quotes seem similar to you? It's because she might as well have said them and almost did.

submitted by /u/Voidshrine
[link] [comments]

So apparently Direhorn is now an inappropriate pet name

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:39 PM PST

The epitome of "sell everything, buy nothing' vendors. I give you the most indebted couple in WoW.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:32 PM PST

Who would win? (Spoilers!)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:30 AM PST

We took his crappy boots!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:31 PM PST

Shadows of Argus art

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:59 AM PST

New tat!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:07 AM PST

The Antorus Compendium

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:55 AM PST

It's nearly time! Again! I've gathered together all the Antorus content I can find so that we can read it all in one place. If you've got something to add, drop it in a comment and I'll chuck it in.

 

Antorus in 5 minutes
- N/H MMO-Champion Minimalist Guide
- N/H/M Antorus in pictures (by Oaken)

 

Comprehensive Written Guides
- N/H/M Wowhead Fatboss Guides
- N/H Icy Veins Survival Guide
- N/H Boss strategy and discussion (by Group Two)

 

Video Guides
- N/H Fatboss Video Guides
- N/H Hazelnutty Video Guides
- N/H Gifs of all boss abilities

 

Tank Stuff
- Antorus Tanking Guide (by Sunnier)
- Antorus Tanking Guide with gifs (by Panthea)
- 7.3.2 Defensive Trinket Guide (by Macrologia)

 

Healer Stuff
- Antorus Healing Trinket Guide
- Disc Antorus Timers

 

FAQ
How do I get Awoken Titan Essence to upgrade my legendaries to 1000 ilvl?
You can get essence from handing in emissaries, PVP weekly quests, raid boss kills and your weekly M+ box. It's currently unknown whether Invasion Points will give you any but I'll update this once we know. Any ilvl of legendary can be upgraded directly to 1000, even if you didn't previously upgrade them to 970. Newly dropped legendaries will start at 1000 ilvl.

 

How does Aman'Thul's Vision (Arcano 2.0) drop?
Blizzard have only said that they want it to be a surprise. Anything else is a rumor. We should know soon after the first clears start coming through in 5 or 6 hours.

 

How about the new legendary ring?
You have to complete the Death of a Titan quest which involves killing Argus at the end of the raid. You'll get it at 1000 ilvl.

 

Is this going to be a better raid than ToS?
Boy I hope so.

 

Good luck! Let's kick ass.

submitted by /u/Voulk
[link] [comments]

What if servers are offline because raiders wiped on Argus encounter and he destroyed everything?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:14 AM PST

[SPOILERS] All I can think of after seen the pictures post ending cinematic

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:22 AM PST

Subway: The official sandwich shop of the Alliance!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:36 PM PST

Void Totem x Arathi Blizzard = Magic

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:25 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.