World of Warcraft - Official Guild Recruitment Thread


Official Guild Recruitment Thread

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:08 AM PST

Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Switch-up Saturday: Subraces

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:01 PM PST

Howdy!

What're some subraces you would want to see added to the game after/during BfA?

submitted by /u/Dr4ven
[link] [comments]

Decided to look at some weird player names on my server, was not disappointed.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

Sudden snow in Suramar

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:04 AM PST

Looking for KJ HC groups in a nutshell

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:49 AM PST

The real reason why the Nightborne is joining the Horde

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:12 AM PST

Hi all. I posted a screencap of me playing WoW recently and everyone made fun of my UI. They were talking about action buttons and key bindings etc, but I don't really know what any of those things mean. Could anyone give me advice plz?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:18 AM PST

Me when people say Gnomes never been in a relevant cinematic.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:31 AM PST

Today after more than 10 years I played my old lvl 60 character, thanks to awesome Blizzard GM.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:37 AM PST

So long story short, 10-ish years ago I played World of Warcraft on my old account. Since then I changed account(s) and forgot all about it. On my old account I had a level 60 undead rogue on Bladefist realm. I never had money for TBC back then so I was forced to be 60 and do what I could do. And that was PVP, and thanks to awesome guild called Unique I managed to do some Vanilla raiding (they were all good geared level 70 players, so they boosted me through. Edit: If per any chance there is a redditor here who was in that guild back then, I want to you know that you managed to boost not only my gear, but my self esteem as well and thank you from the bottom of my heart).

So few days ago I remembered that somewhere out there is my cringy named Undead Rogue Deathshadow. I reached out to Blizzard with what info I had, and that info being some specifics about my character (he had High Warlord Shoulders equipped, a Frostwolf mount, I mentioned people on my friend list). I didnt remember my old accounts username, let alone password.

Here is a little story about how it all happened, a pic of my old new Rogue, and some pics of nostalgia.

This is also a post of appreciation for all the amazing people that work for Blizzard. Keep on being amazing.

submitted by /u/KholegTheExiled
[link] [comments]

Mimiron Found a New Head

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:43 AM PST

I have finally found the elusive Argus Moth.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:05 AM PST

No wonder why work is da poop, he has no axe!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:42 AM PST

Monk artifact weapons

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:15 AM PST

Brewmaster: "Ah yes, this staff was carved from the first tree in Pandaria and is now in the possession of the Monkey King. No one holding this staff can be harmed, it's truly legendary."

Mistweaver: "This staff was used by the emperor of Pandaria to shroud the land in mists and still holds up a reputation as one of the most powerful artifacts in the land."

Windwalker: "We have no fucking idea what this is, go beat up some stuff in Uldum until it drops LUL"

submitted by /u/Rularuu
[link] [comments]

Do not trust the blade of deceit, its lies lead to madness.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:25 AM PST

Instead of going back to Azeroth, let's keep going out beyond Argus. Think about the possiblities. (art by Shankar Rao)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:42 PM PST

Stumbled upon this guy, don't remember how, But i thought i'd share it.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 04:30 AM PST

[Daily Reminder] The gnomes possess a nuclear arsenal and could end the faction conflict at any time. Gnomish restraint is a thing to be respected and admired.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:54 PM PST

What's the best racial in the game and why is it bouncy?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:13 AM PST

Apparantly the old warlock metamorphosis animation/model is still in game. Found in Blasted Lands.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:02 AM PST

Fear is the mind killer.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:11 PM PST

Must have been an Alliance bird. Wildhammer gyphon perhaps?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:57 PM PST

Leveling Discord Server - 11 Month Update

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:02 AM PST

Hey guys,

I don't like leveling alone and I've struggled finding people to dungeon with or quest with while leveling. I created this Discord in January so that it could act as a central hub to find other players to level with. Its used for both EU and NA. It's organized so it's properly accessible for players of all locations and levels.

https://discord.gg/ACfSmPf

All you do is post in the level bracket corresponding to the character you're playing. The more people who are in this discord, the better this system will work.
Goodluck

submitted by /u/32mow
[link] [comments]

Interesting asspect

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:52 AM PST

In BfA I really want to see blizzard show us what faction pride means for the different races

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:23 PM PST

So in legion the only conflict we really saw was Worgen VS Forsaken. But there are so many more alliance vs horde conflicts between races.

I wanna see gnomes, goblin, huojin and tushui pandaren, dreanei and blood elves we haven't really seen on a horde vs alliance situation in a while. I would really like to see and explore this conflict from all the races points of view.

One of the things I'm hoping is that we with the aid of Ji or Aysa will try to recruit allied races from pandaria (cough jinyu and hozen please and ty blizz) and something goes wrong so we finally get to see faction pride as pandarens.

How about goblins teaming up with leper gnomes? And gnomes seeking out gilgoblins instead? There are so many stories to be told and I really want to feel proud for both my faction and my race while playing.

But other then allied races related stuff. I just really want to see what it means for each race to be a part of it's faction and I think BfA is a great time to do that.

submitted by /u/Omer_Blondie
[link] [comments]

World of Warcraft ad, they should go back to creating these

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:34 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.