What happens when you Forget to upgrade some of your base 7 Days To Die


What happens when you Forget to upgrade some of your base

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:48 PM PST

Day 7 midnight spawns: is bedrock safe?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:24 PM PST

Im on day 7 right now and I've dug a single tunnel with stairs down to about -47 depth and my status is 'hunted' - do the zeds really know where I am, or am I safe at this depth?

submitted by /u/ArcadianDelSol
[link] [comments]

Finding Underground Ores easily!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:35 PM PST

PSA: PlugPayPlay Servers - Don't Rent

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:23 PM PST

My other half rented an 8-player server from these guys at plugpayplay.com (also selling as ens-ltd.com) at £18 for three months, and it turns out to have been a mistake.

Zombies hardly spawn regardless of settings, and our fourth blood moon has just gone by with an average on 0.5 zombies per night. No hordes. No danger.

We have submitted support tickets, had them deleted and the one was did get replied to just said that they were having 'server issues' and to try a reset. We have tried changing settings in a number of ways, tried resets - bottom line is the games dont run properly.

The game itself runs fine, ping is fine, stability is fine, but without zombies at night (and especially blood moons) the game is pointless. PlugPayPlay have shown no interest in helping resolve the issues and state they don't do refunds.

Avoid.

submitted by /u/_Pohaku_
[link] [comments]

Funniest 7DTD glitch

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:39 AM PST

What's your favorite MOD of 7D2D?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 04:59 PM PST

Curious which one everyone likes.

submitted by /u/Samadams9292
[link] [comments]

Are we ever going to get dedicated servers for consoles?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:57 PM PST

Can we please get optimization already?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:47 PM PST

Transfer murky water from glass jar to can?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:45 AM PST

Noob question here. Is there a way to move the murky water from glass jar into a can so I could load up on more water? I haven't found a cooking pot yet.

submitted by /u/FuckAthiesmPolitics
[link] [comments]

Zombie Spawning Mechanics?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:33 AM PST

I'm thinking about grabbing this game after trying it out on a mate's computer, but there's something I want to ask.

Are there actual mechanics for where zombies spawn? I know there's a set list of where X Zombie can spawn, but from what I've read and found, it sounds like Zombies will spawn any and everywhere even if it doesn't make sense. Zombies spawning inside a block with no entrances, ontop of roofs they can't normally get to, or inside closed forts surrounded by pits. I get that it's a game, but it still sounds silly.

That aside, besides beds and altering the files/modding, is there no way to prevent zombies from spawning in specific areas? And further, is there no actual mechanics to it other than 'is space open? Then spawn enemy' and 'is space in this region? Then spawn this zombie'?

submitted by /u/Gigaus
[link] [comments]

Screen blur

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:37 PM PST

Anyone else been getting annoying screen blur randomly when they zoom in?

submitted by /u/AyyyyyLAmAO
[link] [comments]

Alpha 17 (Weapon modifications)

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:48 AM PST

So have been thinking of buying this game for a few weeks and thought I'd check the dev blog and noticed that it said they're adding weapon modifications to the game, does this mean we could be getting silencers, red dot sights, etc.

submitted by /u/ZurvivorLDG
[link] [comments]

Starvation feral night limitations?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:07 AM PST

Hi guys,

I've been playing Starvation for quite a while now, did a break and came back to a new server. However, every feral night, I got no new "wave" of zombie past 11.30pm. Afterwards, only one zombie is popping at a time, until 4 am. Kill one, get a new one. Not much more than that. Plus, no "boss" zombies during the night, despite being level 70 and day 300+.

I tried on a private server as well, with the same issue: no more waves of zombie past a certain time.

Is it linked to the latest updates from 7dtd / starvation? Is there any way to get the badass feral nights back?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Laemey
[link] [comments]

game keeps minimizing and the screen is flickering.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:07 AM PST

I need help fixing this issue. I bought the game 2 days ago and launched it. Close to every time i left click it will minimize and it also flashes white for some reason.

If any of you guys have a solution or a fix i'm all hears.I love this game and would like to be able to play it. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Xilelv
[link] [comments]

Teleport not working?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:26 AM PST

I got punted into the roof of the trader door. Relogging didn't work. Luckily the trader eventually closed and teleported me.

I am worried that this will happen somewhere else though.

I tried to teleport but it kept telling me one of my coordinates was unknown. I tried repeatedly but no luck. I used the command "teleport MYNAME Coord Coord". Has this changed?

submitted by /u/AyyyyyLAmAO
[link] [comments]

Max RAM Used After Playing?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:26 AM PST

So I have a well built PC with 32GB RAM. It runs Ark, Rust, LoL, Fortnite, D2, list goes on, without an issue. The only change that has happened is I started playing 7D2D again. Before now the only change was D2 on its PC release.

After a long stint of playing (4+ hours) I noticed after logging off and watching some videos that my computer was stuck at 31.7GB or so being used. Nothing in task manager and no processes. I restart the computer and even check for drivers or Windows updates. No dice. I ended up having to do a system recovery which forced me to reinstall most programs.

Fast forward a month later and after a couple hour or two stints me and bud get into a base build and I log at least six hours straight play. This time I log off and switch immediately to Ark. After a bit I realize I am getting frame rate drops and lag and I see my RAM is again nearly maxed out. Same troubleshooting to no avail. I end up doing the recovery again.

Is it 7 Days? Is anyone familiar with this? I am paranoid now but I do enjoy the game. I just don't want to waste four hours reinstalling and recovering from a previous state if this will be a regular occurrence.

submitted by /u/jewitt
[link] [comments]

If a treasure chest collapses in the woods, does it make a sound?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:02 AM PST

So I was digging for treasure when I had a soil collapse. I heard the wood falling sound and have been trying to find the chest ever since. The indicator is still on the minimap though. When a treasure chest collapses, is it gone forever?

submitted by /u/TRowe51
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.