The Legend of Zelda - [BotW] Focus Fire


[BotW] Focus Fire

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:55 AM PST

Favourite Promotional Art from BotW

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:43 AM PST

What is your favourite promotional art from BotW? This is mine, hands-down. Zelda holding the Master Sword is my aesthetic.

submitted by /u/HardKhorToon
[link] [comments]

Impa's house from Breath of the Wild made out of Lego

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:40 AM PST

Whats Your Favorite Zelda Boss Fight Of All Time?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:04 AM PST

My favorite Zelda boss fight is probably the Sorceress Sisters from Ocarina of Time. Whats yours?

submitted by /u/Tyler_M41
[link] [comments]

This game did something I never dreamed of.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:49 PM PST

So me and my partner out of the blue picked up a switch with Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 and BotW. Now I'm a huge gamer but for years my other half has never really got into it at all and only played casual mobile games.

Today it finally happened, I come back home and she tells me she's been playing BotW for the whole afternoon. I have yet to touch the game but it's clearly something special as this is the only game she's ever truly got into!

I'm so happy right now I felt the need to share this :)

submitted by /u/ReeceF11
[link] [comments]

I have been obtaining the Master Sword since 1992 and I only just realized...

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:42 PM PST

That the last four notes of the Master Sword tune are just a slower, fancier version of the get item jingle. And I thought that I took forever to notice things in BOTW

submitted by /u/stalagbright
[link] [comments]

My Zelda Shelves

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:36 AM PST

The origin of the goddesses' names

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:46 AM PST

You can explain the name of each goddess (except for hylia) based on the areas where they resides.

First, Ferore. In Japanese, her name would be written the same way as "Felore" (which explains lake floria). Both Floria and Felore come from the Latin word "Flore" which means "blossom". Ferore resided in Faron, the blossoming forest.

Second, Din. In Arabic, Eldin means "The judgement". Death mountain's cloud represent the level pf chaos in the world, and if I'm not wrong, erupt at high levels. It also means "The faith" as living on an active volcano requires strong faith in the land, and the god of land, Din.

The third is a little far stretched. Lanayru of the goddess Nayru is the province of the desert wasteland. A huge, empty, desert.
In latin, "nothing" is translated to "nihil" which in Japanese, would be pronounced "Nihiru" which sounds similar Nayru.

Also, it's the most dangerous region, filled with thieves. The only context you would talk of such a place is "Stay away from there". In Portuguese, "not going there" translates to "la no ir ahù), which is said (Lanoyrahu) which sounds a lot like Lanayru.

submitted by /u/alonyer1
[link] [comments]

Finally getting around to playing Oracle of Ages, Seasons, and Link’s awakening but what’s the best order to play them in? I’m thinking seasons before ages but otherwise I’m not sure.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:40 AM PST

We will find your friend...

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:25 AM PST

A Zelda Scrolling Story - Chapter One [ALTTP]

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:37 AM PST

What do you love about Zelda?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:43 AM PST

Zelda is my number 1 favourite game series of all time, what I love about Zelda was the atmosphere of the dungeons, the story, the boss fights, the puzzle solving, the music, the side quests and the characters e.g. the Gorons, Zoras, Tingle etc. From games such as Ocarona of Time, Majoras Mask , Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, What do you love about Zelda? Share your thoughts below.

submitted by /u/T-R-Flavaz
[link] [comments]

Trials of the Sword Help

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:54 AM PST

I've recently picked up a Switch and BoTW (I now understand the hype I've been hearing/reading for the past 8 months, its truly amazing!). I bought the DLC last night and started working on Trials of the Sword, despite only being about 45hours into the game (14 hearts/1.4 Stamina circles). Am I wasting my time trying to complete the Middle/Final trials at this time? I'm having a hard time with the middles and the help I've looked up all have 3 full staminia wheels.

Should I just give up for now?

submitted by /u/Rebslack
[link] [comments]

Does anyone else prefer the more simple weapon designs? I'm not a fan of weapons such as the Royal Claymore... but the game is dead set on making sure I get them all the time. I wish you could get the Soldier's Claymore more often. I wouldn't even care that they're weaker

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:55 AM PST

Is there a reason the gerudo don't like males?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:37 AM PST

I recently got into Zelda, I played the minish cap, breath of the wild and I'm currently playing ocarina of Time and I thought of this. I heard Naboora and she said that gerudo men are really rare and their laws make them rule (even though Ganondorf Is bad). So, without spoilers, why do they 'hate' all other men?

And if there's a reason explained in any of the games tell me what game but not the reason, thank you.

submitted by /u/nacholin
[link] [comments]

What are your favourite obscure soundtracks?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:24 AM PST

For me it's Linebeck's Theme

Phantom Hourglass was my first Zelda game and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The adventure and story at the time were mindblowing to me and I have great memories with it. (Being scared of the phantoms, collecting all drops to get a powered up sword,etc.)

Linebeck was my favourite character and he made everything so much better.

submitted by /u/Le_Tennant
[link] [comments]

Check out this Rap I made about Zelda! I had a lot of fun making this

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:23 AM PST

First Zelda Game

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:35 PM PST

I will Be brave and admit this is my first Zelda game. I've been around the games and people that have played them me entire life. Something kept telling me I needed to buy a Switch and get this game. As a first person multiplayer shooter fan this is not an obvious game for me to play. But I caved in and got one and the game. All I can say is I haven't been able to put it down. Everything about this game to me at least is awesome.

submitted by /u/Dtom447
[link] [comments]

I love the Lost Woods music in Breath of the Wild.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:35 PM PST

It's perfect. I didn't know what to expect when I went there but I'm satisfied. It radiates mystery and like you're running from something terrifying. God, guys I fucking love this!

https://youtu.be/Hase8aHUa28

submitted by /u/vector78
[link] [comments]

I did a thing!

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:03 PM PST

Ocarina Of Time Jigsaw Puzzle (1,000 Pieces)

What a nightmare this was. So glad with the outcome, though! 😄

submitted by /u/Amzypop
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.