Skyrim - Everytime I see this loading screen this is all I think of.


Everytime I see this loading screen this is all I think of.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:20 AM PST

Loading...

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:08 PM PST

um... thanks?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 11:38 PM PST

Lydia is the reason I work out

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:48 AM PST

Lydia is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at Dragonsreach. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her carry weight. She laughs. I get my drink. "Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Lydia? She touches her neck as she watches me leave. Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of true Nords grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette. "Got a spare?" she asks. "What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles. "Conversation with me, duh." I laugh. "What's so funny?" she protests. "Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of carrying my burdens?" "You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter. "What would you do if you weren't a princess?" I ask. "Teaching, I think." "And if I was your student, what would I be learning?" "Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?" "Hammerfell," I say. "Oh wow. That's lovely." "It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking." "What could possibly be not to your liking in Hammerfell?" she inquires. "I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

submitted by /u/pslessard
[link] [comments]

I might have an inaccurate impression of the general opinion, but I think the Dragonborn DLC is underrated. Its really cool. Lots of lore. And being able to visit a part of Morrowind is great.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:04 AM PST

I think that last mod broke something...

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 06:23 PM PST

Samurai Skyrim style.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 06:01 PM PST

The people of Morthal weren't kidding when they said their Jarl was into black magic fuckery...

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 01:40 PM PST

that face when someone sends the dark brotherhood after you

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:28 AM PST

Facebook thinks Tamriel is located in Australia.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 09:03 AM PST

Do you know he definition of hypocrisy?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 09:48 AM PST

All the Khajits in my play-through are semi-naked and selling childrens' toys...

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:42 AM PST

Have you seen anything else like this?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:25 AM PST

A Forsworn was saying something about how Nords skulls make the best axes and that's about all they're good for and there's a dead Nord positioned over a grindstone with a whole lot of blood everywhere.

There's heaps of other stuff like this in that place too. Has anyone else seen hidden stuff like this around?

submitted by /u/Deceptivedragon
[link] [comments]

So I attempted Skyrim photography. Here's an album :))

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:52 AM PST

Discord

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:25 AM PST

has been asked many time but is there a discord for us. I have lookes over the reddit but all links are expired.

submitted by /u/SatJoker2017
[link] [comments]

Which Divine and/or Daedra do you worship, and why?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 10:16 PM PST

I like Dibella and Sanguine because they both stand for a good time. I'm also partial to Talos, if only to spite the Thalmor.

submitted by /u/DennaResin
[link] [comments]

I started a new Skyrim playthrough. This one will be a little Darker than the rest.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 04:22 PM PST

The only acceptable form of loot boxes in single-player games.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 09:12 AM PST

Help with a build

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:40 AM PST

I'm thinking of starting a new game and wanted to go with a full magic build but I know this is a difficult way to play as the magicka limit can really fuck over someone playing a pure mage. I wanted to stick to two major skills and once I've built my enchanting up enough I can use enchantments to keep my magicka costs at zero. I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what magicka skills to major in, I was thinking conjuration, focusing on bound weapons, and then once I've got some armour to lower magicka cost for Destruction I can add that into the mix. I'm also not sure which race would be best to do a full mage either.

Edit: Playing on ps3 so I can't use mods

submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
[link] [comments]

Skyrim Switch Edition more barren?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:11 AM PST

Hey everyone, I've heard a couple of reports now about Skyrim on the Switch having less trees and foliage. I was wondering to what extent the scenery has been removed and if it's even noticeable in game, and if it still looks and plays, at least, like the vanilla Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

If anyone has played the switch edition, some insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/HandZongHong
[link] [comments]

This mercenarys demise on display in a comfy chair for everyone to see

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:38 PM PST

About Vampire Mods

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:52 AM PST

Hello fellow Dragonborns! I have transformed my character into a vampire so I can enter The Soul Cairn. I wanted to try this option due to the fact that I've always chose to partially trap my soul.

Now that I'm a blood-sucking son of a b. I want to keep role-playing my character and I'm looking for a specific mod. I want something like when I wear a hood or a mask the other NPCs will not recognize me that I'm a vampire.

I don't really know what to type on Nexus or Google to give me that kind of mod (if it exists, of course).

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/sirius_avanti
[link] [comments]

Unexpectedly good lite-camping option for CC Survival

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:25 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.