DayZ - Just enjoy the moment, Larry..


Just enjoy the moment, Larry..

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:24 AM PST

We just want 1 thing!

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:04 PM PST

Came across an untextured schoolchilds briefcase today, makes me wish it was actually in the game

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:09 PM PST

Anyone know what happened to the UK BWAF server?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:15 AM PST

I checked over 500 sheds on 8 different servers looking for a truck battery. This is what happened when I found and tried it out.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:24 PM PST

Military prisons don't spawn anything?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 11:38 PM PST

I've searched around 30 military prisons in this current patch and I have not found a single item in any of them. Is there a bug with this loot system or is it intentional? Has anyone else been experiencing this?

submitted by /u/Nyga-
[link] [comments]

Is the loot spawning correctly?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:26 PM PST

Okay, I know it's a really stupid question, however hear me out. I play with two of my friends on one of our "main" servers, we stick to that one, we gather our loot even after we die on that one, it's our home. We play on the official servers, however we've always been surprised by the lack of loot at every military base.

I've decided to do some experimenting over the course of 8 nights, 4 at NWAF, 4 at tisy, I've been joining every single official server starting at 04:00 in the morning, and looting the tents at the NWAF, I've also done the same test at Tisy tents, however that ended more like 3.7 days due to a wolf attack.... The loot is surprisingly low, I loot every single one, even if there are people on, the ones I stay away from are the ones which are high or full, for obvious reasons as it'd ruin the results.

At the NWAF most of the tents were completely empty, which is strange, cause there's no-one who loot every thing inside those tents, are there? Those tents with loot either have some really bad attachments, like handguards for AK or rail to the M4, maybe a tad of ammo for 5.45 or both variants of ak ammo. Otherwise there's just clothes, out of 10 tents, 8 of those have been completely empty, the other two have clothes, and on a rare occasion, a little bit of ammo, zero 5.56 so far though. I have also checked the crash sites which are on the airfield, they seem to have a lot more stuff though, clothes, attachments and ammo. How come they got more "interesting" stuff, than the tents? I'm talking about helicopters close to the tents whereas you can easily see the smoke, I haven't been looking for them.

At tisy I've had way more luck, I got myself a M4, found a second one in worse condition, a few AK101s, a lot of mags for the SVD, A LOT 5.56 ammo, and double mags, currently got x8 double stanag mags and the rest of my alice backpack filled with 5.56. I still have to find a sight for my M4 though, currently got acog and iron sights.

I obviously need to go back to Tisy and try to find a sight at some points, but since the wolf attack I don't dare go back there, I thought I could trust the map with wolf spawns a little bit, but the wolves seem to travel a far distance from their camps..

These tests were done by me starting around 3:30-4:00, running all servers once, except filled ones, then doing it a second time before quitting, resulting in a total of 8 searches at the tents at NWAF and 7 at Tisy, there are 42 servers I have been using. Therefore 336 searches in all the tents at NWAF, 5376 tents, 294 searches at Tisy military tents, 5880 tents, I did not do the officer tent further up northwest.

What's up with the loot? Something is off, Tisy is great, even if it's scarce at times, there are a lot of goodies to be had, NWAF is just empty, it doesn't matter if people are playing or not, it's empty. Have they destroyed the loot at the NWAF to encourage people to face those scary ass wolves up northwest, cause it can't be the same as before. I've played a long time, and I have never had this little success at the NWAF.

Also to make it clear, I do NOT condone serverhopping, my experiment actually started by me joining our main server, De 4-022 early in the morning when no-one had been on for a long time, I monitored the player list while watching a 2.5h long movie to make sure not too many jumped on, saw 2 people during that time, the movie finished at 4:00 where I logged on to the server, the last player on were around the 3:00 mark.

Edit: Were a bit unfair, I found a few weapons at NWAF, one Ak74, and 4-5 SKS in 5376 tents.

Also, I got a question I've been wondering along time, when looking at items at dayztv.com they define items being looted at "military west" and "military east", where's the line drawn? Based on the items I've seen at NWAF I'd classify it as east, however it's at the western part of the map, as most military places are? My first reaction were NEAF, but there's basically no military camp there. So I assumed they split it up by East being Russian equipment and West being American equipment. Which places are which then? The tents at NWAF and Tisy are exactly the same, yet the loot is vastly different, and there are actually attachments for the M4 at NWAF, vice versa at Tisy.

submitted by /u/Ngambui
[link] [comments]

I hope DayZ retains some of its "clunkiness"

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:44 PM PST

I really don't know how to explain it well, but I hope others know what I mean by it without having to give any context. I'll probably edit it if people are totally confused by it (prob also when I get home), but I just wanted to throw this out there.

EDIT: sim_owly and gruso give good examples of what I mean. DayZ should retain it's slow character movement/control, like Arma and current DayZ. Tarkov is another good example. It could definitely be improved, but should largely remain the same.

Essentially, no hyper movement like in arcade-FPS.

submitted by /u/Xealyth
[link] [comments]

SadaPlay's Video on Dayz Bater

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:30 PM PST

Bad Night of PvP

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 01:27 PM PST

Whoops (0m25s)

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:35 PM PST

Will beta make the world more densely populated?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:29 PM PST

My biggest beef with Dayz right now isn't bugs or performances, but the very scarce interaction with other players (even on high pop server). I rarely meet anyone.

Will beta extend the max number of players per server?

submitted by /u/PhaseChiller
[link] [comments]

Some Electro PVP that's been holding me over.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:06 PM PST

Is the GT 730 good for running this game with 16gb of ram and the AMD FX Series 6300?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 06:04 PM PST

x64 client glitch joining server

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:21 PM PST

DAE have to join servers twice when using the x64 client?

Symtom: Click join game, wait in queue if applicable, screen dumps to desktop, open client again, hit join again, then it goes to game. This behaviour is every time.

It sucks when there's a queue, I use 32 bit client usually without this issue.

submitted by /u/daveburnt
[link] [comments]

Backpack or no backpack, and why?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:42 AM PST

Best places to loot and what servers I should be joining

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:10 PM PST

I recently got back into this game,

and as much as I am enjoying I am really struggling finding food and supplies... I have kept on moving north as looting the coast is really pointless but I still haven't had a lot of luck and ended up dying of starvation :(

My question is where is the best place to loot for finding supplies. not even finding guns as such. Also what are the best servers to play on?? would they be persistence servers or just the normal Dayz servers?

submitted by /u/Argual3
[link] [comments]

I dare, I double dare all those moaning moth...people about Dayz to NOT TOUCH the game once Beta is out, or even when it is released.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:20 PM PST

Title.

I just want to see how all of you keep your word and opinion about the game being dead, a scam, that it will never get finished , etc, etc. And simply don't touch the game once it's out.

And please leave here your steam account so we all can check when the game is released of how much a man of word are you and that you just deleted your game and never ever again installed it.

Because I would bet all the money I have, and don't that once the game is out, you all gonna go back to it with your little tail under your legs and just gonna quietly enjoy it totally forgetting your little bitch attitude from the past.

submitted by /u/eXWoLL
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.