Performance Gauging Post! Let's all post what computer specs we're currently running along with the current frame-rate we're getting. This can serve as a guide to make sure everyone here is getting the best performance possible! (formatting inside) 7 Days To Die


Performance Gauging Post! Let's all post what computer specs we're currently running along with the current frame-rate we're getting. This can serve as a guide to make sure everyone here is getting the best performance possible! (formatting inside)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:56 AM PST

If you don't mind, I'd like to set a universal format for this thread so it is more readable for everyone. This is strictly for the most recent vanilla (with no mods) version currently out, if you're running an older version or a version with mods it might skew the numbers. It should look similar to this (these are also my current specs):

Game:

  • FPS Min/Max: 40-85
  • FPS Average: 55
  • Settings: Max

Computer Specs:

  • Resolution: 1440p
  • OS: Windows 10
  • CPU: i7-6700K (no current OC)
  • GPU: 2x GTX 980ti's in SLI (both OC)
  • RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200MHz

Hopefully, if enough people post it will help others to gauge whether or not their systems are performing as well as similar systems. If you see a system with the same specs and significantly different frame-rates I urge you reach out to them to either help them fix theirs or get help on improving your own!

EDIT: Let me know if you guys have any suggestions to add to to above formatting. Hope this helps some folks out!

submitted by /u/SickleWings
[link] [comments]

Is there an official Reddit pve server? (PC)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:10 PM PST

You wanna live with me, man?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:01 PM PST

Hello. Newbie to the game and I'm on XB1. Looking for people who want to start from day 1 on a game I create. Not having any luck joining other games online and can't seem to make it far by myself.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Awwsome_Possum
[link] [comments]

[PS4] looking for other chill people to play with

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 05:42 PM PST

I can join or we can start from scratch

submitted by /u/willedbry
[link] [comments]

Difference between PC and PS4

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 08:21 AM PST

What are the differences between the PC version and the Ps4 version right now ? the compound bow is not on PS4, but besides that I don't know what else is not on PS4 either. I haven't found any wolves, bears, screamers, ferals, bees (or the new bird). Are these missing on the PS4 version ? Thanks !

submitted by /u/ChorizoBlanco
[link] [comments]

Transferring characters between servers

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 02:12 PM PST

Hello everyone. I have a quick question about multiple servers. Me and some friends all play on a locally hosted server but we're looking to start over. We want to keep our characters (levels/schematics) but we're unsure if they'll transfer to a new seed. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/DreglingRush
[link] [comments]

Deadzone PvE - Hollowed Tower + Mirrorverse! (Custom dungeons)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:54 PM PST

[Help] Trouble hosting a server on my gaming PC

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 11:07 AM PST

I enjoy playing this game with my friends, but I am having trouble hosting a server on my PC. Most of the guides that I have found are very dated, for earlier alpha builds, and seem to be focused on a separate dedicated PC server. I'm not looking to do that - I just want to invite friends to a game run through the 7D2D game software.

I have already forwarded ports 26900-26902. I have only successfully had a friend connect to my game while running the dedicated server software. I haven't figured out how to access and manage the saved game files for the dedicated server program. I know where the save game files are for the game itself, and I have made them visible and can access them, but I didn't have luck figuring out where the dedicated server program saves its files to. I would like to figure out how to do that, but I think there's an easier way to do what I need:

To connect to one of my friends' games, he just has to start up his MP save file. If he is in game and running a MP game, we can connect through his external IP after he forwarded his ports. But when I try to do the same on my computer, everyone fails to connect.

Is there a good, up to date reference out there that I can use to troubleshoot this? I have seen where people use server manager programs, but some of those are dated and complicated to set up (and need to be updated every patch)... I just want to run a basic server for a couple friends and myself on the same computer I'm gaming on. If anyone can point me in the right direction or perhaps help me troubleshoot this evening (I'm on east coast US time), that'd be a huge help!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/_Visier_
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.