Halo - Friday LFG Thread


Friday LFG Thread

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the r/halo LFG Thread!

This thread is for finding groups to play any of the Halo video games! Make sure to mention which game you're playing, what the events are, and to list your GT. Here is an example of how to construct your post.

 **GT:** Vorked **Game:** Halo 5 **Event:** General Matchmaking and then we can move to custom games. 

If you have any questions please message the mods.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

They just kept coming

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:37 AM PST

Nightwatch [SFM/4K]

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:06 PM PST

Halo 5 look more sexy on the X

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:39 PM PST

Halo fans DNA

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:53 AM PST

Down 10 when the massacre started, leading when it ended.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:43 PM PST

DigitalFoundry - Halo 5 on Xbox One X: The Way It's Meant To Be Played?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:50 AM PST

Reach servers down?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:55 PM PST

Title.. Spartan is reset to default again

submitted by /u/I_use_Deagle
[link] [comments]

Halo 3 ODST is underrated

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:11 AM PST

Halo 3 ODST is a very underrated Halo game due to that the ODST's don't get as much respect as Spartans, the story is s very unique atmosphere and that the game was more about exploration than just sheer fighting!

The game needs more love in the Halo community

submitted by /u/Yobrothers2017
[link] [comments]

Just finished Halo CE's SPV3 campaign on Noble. What a great ride.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:49 PM PST

Thank you Masterz, for doing what was no doubt hundreds of hours of work to make such a memorable, high quality experience. I guess it's a good thing I got back into the "Halo mood" when I did, because SPV3 simply blew me way. I absolutely loved Two Betrayals and Assault on the Control Room, and the vehicles like the Grizzly and Gungoose. But the Reach weapons have to be my favorite part of the mod. That Assault Rifle is just beautiful.

I will be playing again, trying out different gun loadouts this time, skulls, and maybe a "pistol only" challenge.

submitted by /u/SoulofEmber
[link] [comments]

Proximitty: The Story Behind The Player

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:47 PM PST

King of the Hill in Halo 5

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:40 PM PST

I know that the Halo community was very vocal about Halo 5 not having Infection or Oddball on launch, but does anyone feel the same way about King of the Hill? I loved playing that in Halo 2 and 3 and definitely feel like it's a classic that should be brought back. It would also help provide a more variety to Team Arena.

Does anyone feel the same way?

submitted by /u/toochuy
[link] [comments]

Am I crazy or did the weapon changes actually make the AR better?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:43 AM PST

I feel like it's easier to hit people. I know the weapon is slightly weaker and magnetism has been reduced, but the extra headshot damage, tight spread and rate of fire seem to finish enemies off quicker than before. I actually feel like I can use it in multiplayer once and a while. Maybe not in a 1 v 1 against a magnum, but certainly when I get the drop on someone.

In firefight it's DEFINITELY better. The headshot damage against enemies with their shields down is pretty evident.

submitted by /u/J11Wars
[link] [comments]

Anyone ever get this Master Chief Helmet before? It looks so badass but I'm not sure of quality.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:27 AM PST

Anyone still getting blurry textures with the Overtime update?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:46 PM PST

When it first came out the frame rate was terrible for me (and many others, it seems), luckily that seems to be fixed.

There was a 38mb update I downloaded today that I hoped would fix it, but it hasn't.

It essentially looks like its running in 720p for me still. I have a standard HD TV with the original Xbox One. All textures are blurry, particularly distant objects.

submitted by /u/infiniutube
[link] [comments]

Bit of Energy Sword fun!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:58 PM PST

Reflecting on my best Halo experience

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:08 PM PST

It's around this time of year that Halo games have been released, which always makes me reflect on the series, and the amazing journey it's taken us on over the last decade and a half. And I just wanted to note a special Halo memory for me. It will be with me forever I suppose.

It's about the first time I played the campaign on Halo 4. On the second mission, when you're pulled into Requiem, you go through the first area around the wreckage of the Autumn.

I did all that stuff and went to the next area. As I came out of that ravine, up to the hill towards the blue sky, I started to catch a first glimpse of those massive Forerunner pillars, floating in mid air. Giant structures, a kilometer tall, at least. The scale of it all astounded me. And just as I began to grasp all of that, the music, Requiem went into full song. It absolutely blew my mind. I got the chills, couldn't believe what an amazing thing 343 had done with our first real introduction to the Forerunners, and everything they're about.

Quite simply, it's my favorite Halo moment. I do a play-through of all the games every year, and each time I get to that point, I hope that original feeling will be replicated. Of course, it never will. But to have that memory is something I think is really awesome.

So I want to thank 343 for that. And here's to hopes that Halo 6 will be everything we want it to be and more.

submitted by /u/vivereFerrari
[link] [comments]

Any chance for MCC to drop on pc with that spring update thing

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:54 AM PST

Miss halo but I just don't like the 343 games

submitted by /u/psilocloud
[link] [comments]

HALO 3 BELIEVE AD CAMPAIGN

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:05 PM PST

is the ad campaign canon? and if so, is chief having a funeral... a spoiler?

submitted by /u/reteacm
[link] [comments]

Can anyone explain a weird occurrence that happened to me on ODST during the 360 days?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:59 PM PST

So after you finish Kikowani Station, you flash back to Mombasa Streets as the Rookie. You see the cutscene where Rookie shakes the Biofoam Canister one last time before dropping it and proceeding to his next objective. Normally, after dropping the canister, Dare will come on the radio asking for assistance, and your next destination is the underground entrance. During the 360 days, what happened to me was that after dropping the canister, the cutscene would end. Dare wouldn't come on the radio and, while the beacon would point me to the underground entrance, there'd be no way to open it, since the elevator button would be stuck on red. Somehow, I was able to figure it out how to open it, and to this day I can't remember how. On MCC, I haven't had this issue and have had Dare come on the radio and have been able to access the underground. Can anyone explain how this happened to me?

submitted by /u/TheBountyHunterIX
[link] [comments]

I tried to play the Pillar of Autumn level on Legendary. It doesn't go well...

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:08 AM PST

Halo: Reach ever coming to PC?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:48 PM PST

Had some of the best graphics, music, story, voice acting and sandbox in the series. Will it ever be coming to PC? The day I get to play Invasion Spire at 4K 60fps is the day my life is complete.

submitted by /u/flabbergastedboy
[link] [comments]

Finished Halo: CE Legendary with a friend on MCC but we don't have the achievement. Help!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:02 PM PST

We finished the campaign last night. It's been such a great time with my friend. We're doing for the Legend achievement and Helioskrill armour. I'm a Halo veteran and this will be his first full Halo playthrough. I was told the Infinite Ammo Skull does not stop the Legendary CE achievement from popping.

All the missions are listed as being completed on Legendary in Coop and I even have some of the achievements for doing certain things on Legendary, like killing all enemies in the beginning of Truth and Reconciliation without being detected and keeping all marines in the beach assault alive on The Silent Cartographer.

If anyone can help, I'd love it. We don't want to have to re-do the Campaign as we're eager to move onto Halo 2. The sooner we get that one out of the way, the better.

submitted by /u/Edible_Pie
[link] [comments]

Question about Halo 6 and possible release

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:13 AM PST

So, it's been over 2 years since Halo 5: Guardians released, and we have no word on Halo 6. It wasn't present at E3 2017, shocking many. Many have wondered if Halo 6 won't be launching in 2018, but rather 2019. The idea makes sense. The year before a Halo game releases, we get a teaser trailer, usually at E3. I wonder, will we get a teaser at E3 2018, and the game releases in 2019, or will 343 and MS pull a Bethesda/Fallout 4, reveal the game at E3 2018, and it releases a few months later?

submitted by /u/DaTruestEva
[link] [comments]

The final Halo 3 mission on Xbox One X

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:17 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.