Halo - For October I challenged myself to draw a Halo related sketch everyday, Here is what I drew up for Halo-Ween.


For October I challenged myself to draw a Halo related sketch everyday, Here is what I drew up for Halo-Ween.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 05:15 AM PDT

Halo 5 Local Server is Now Available.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 08:01 PM PDT

Thank you, Lunchbox and Roy.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PDT

EG leaves Halo

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 12:30 PM PDT

How to bring back Flood Mode for Halo 6

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 06:29 AM PDT

Microsoft Store Halo 5: Guardians 2v2s Nov. 6th

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 06:06 PM PDT

Hey everyone!

If anyone can recall back to the glorious day of October 17th, 2017. It was a pretty normal day off of work for me. I was on my couch ready to watch the Halo Livestream on Mixer, and hope for some new content updates for H5. I was really looking forward to a Finish the Fight REQ pack, buuuuuut ended up getting a lot of cooler things like say:

  • Halo 5 LAN
  • Halo 5/Wars 2 in 4K
  • MCC incoming patch

One in particular is as you read in the title, The Halo 5: Guardians 2v2 on November 6th at the Microsoft Store! 343 also mentioned that EVERY Microsoft Store will be participating in this tournament, so unlike last time - we'll be seeing every MS Store location host this tournament, so if you missed out, now is the best time to jump in until the next season in January!

You can register here at: https://aka.ms/halomsstore

Walk in registrations will start at 4:00PM and the actual tournament starts at 5:00PM your specific time zone.

Game type: HCS Slayer

Halo Tournament Prizing: · Gold REQ packs for all participants. · 1st Place – 10 x Platinum REQ Packs for each player · 2nd Place – 5 x Platinum REQ Packs for each player · 3rd Place – 3 x Platinum REQ Packs for each player

Another great benefit of registering at your local Halo store is 2 brand new experiences! Halo 5: Guardians will be playable on a live Xbox One X, with a 4K TV enabled - so if you don't have a 4K display just yet you can try it out at your store. Stores will also have Halo: Recruit - an all new Windows Mixed Reality experience - which by the way: is super cool when you have your height properly set. Turns out I'm almost the same height as a, Grunt!

Lastly, this is all in celebration of the Xbox One X launch, so if you have a pre-order at your store, odds are you're taking a system home that night (PS. we're also updating consoles for free so it's ready to plug in when you arrive home!) During this time, we'll continue to celebrate with a Forza 7 tournament, and much more experiences based on what your local stores Gaming Expert has in store for you!

Thanks so much for your time, and I hope all can have chance to attend!

(For clarity: I am the Gaming Expert for the Microsoft Store at the Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio, TX!)

submitted by /u/jadaiyuki
[link] [comments]

Halo 5 Finally has Proper Texture Filtering!

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Halo 5 | M57 Rocket Launchers Analysis

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 07:47 PM PDT

Halo 6 Forge next evolution: AI and mission creation

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 12:00 PM PDT

The workarounds I see people employ in order to create functioning AI without there actually being AI is amazing. Also amazing is the scripting people do, I don't think i need to provide examples, we've all seen the brilliant work by the community.

I personally think the next addition in forge should be AI and being able to create scenarios, mini missions, etc.

It's something Far cry 4 has and it's fuckin awesome. Imagine being able to create scenes from Halo books, past Halo games, other games, movies, or something random. I think it's very possible looking at the crazy shit people make with limited features and tools.

After the custom games browser I've been fantasizing about sifting through top community created missions and playing through them. It would be a big hit in securing longevity of the game.

submitted by /u/Yaranatzu
[link] [comments]

[Master Trickery] I figured you guys would find this entertaining...

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 04:57 PM PDT

Noticed a dead jackal on Outskirts when I was playing yesterday. My grenade must have blown him up and got him stuck between these walls.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 05:40 AM PDT

Speedrunning the Master Chief collection on Legendary for Extra Life!

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 12:03 PM PDT

Hey everyone, it's a bit early for Extra Life but I couldn't get Sunday off work, so I'm starting today and running till tomorrow haha

The plan is to somewhat casually speedrun the MCC on legendary, tune in and watch me nail the tricks I do and go ahead and poke fun at me for the one's I don't. The whole point is it's a challenge but I also want to keep a presence in chat and just chill. It's not my first time doing this and even if I'm a little rusty I'm pretty confident I can do it.

It's going to be Halo 1-4 on legendary and then I've got stretch goals to do ODST and Halo 5, depending on how many donations we get, check out the extra life page link for more details on that. Hopefully I can get audio and face cam up, if not then it might just be a gameplay only stream with me talking in chat

Kick off time is 3pm PST (when this post is 3 hours old) tune in, have some fun in chat and watching the speedruns, it should be a good time.

And finally if you can donate anything at all, even just a few $ then please please do, and remember this is for the kids!

Watch here : http://twitch.tv/timeyswirls

Donate here : https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Timeyswirls

submitted by /u/TimeySwirls
[link] [comments]

TL:DR for Weapon Tuning

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 07:24 AM PDT

Work in progress


Power Ups


Active Camouflage [Buffed]

  • Improved invisibility, making it more difficult to see.

Grenades


Frag Grenade [Nerfed]

  • Reduced blast radius

  • Minimum 50% damaged to energy shields within blast radius

Splinter Grenade [Changed]

  • Decreased damage for initial blast radius

  • Increased damage


Weapons


Assault Rifle [Changed]

  • Increased accuracy

  • Minor increased to rate of Fire

  • Minor increased to head damage

  • Minor decreased to body damage

  • Decreased aim assist

Battle Rifle [Nerfed]

  • Decreased accuracy, via larger spread

  • Decreased rate of fire

  • Minor decreased to the time in between bursts

  • Decreased effective range for aim assist

  • Increased bullet magnetism

DMR [Nerfed]

  • Minor decrease to Rate of Fire

  • Increased effective range for aim assist

  • Decreased head shot effective range for aim assist

Gunfighter Magnum [Buffed]

  • Minor decrease to accuracy

  • Decreased aim assist at effective range

  • Increased bullet magnetism

  • Increased damage

  • Magazine size increased to 18

SMG [Nerfed]

  • Decreased accuracy

  • Decreased damage

  • Decreased effective range for aim assist

Rail Gun [Nerfed]

  • Increased charge time

  • Increased duration to hold a charge

Grenade Launcher [Changed]

  • Decreased velocity

  • Improved projectile bounce

  • Decreased blast radius

Carbine [Nerfed]

  • Decreased accuracy

  • Decreased effective range for aim assist

Fuel Rod [Nerfed]

  • Launched projectiles do no drop off overtime

  • Decreased blast radius

  • Decreased velocity

Beam Rifle [Nerfed]

  • Decreased hip fire aim assist

submitted by /u/The_Taken_Dick
[link] [comments]

[Spoiler] Cortana's Evolution

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 05:54 PM PDT

Let me put this out there. I never played a Halo Game before October 3rd of this year. I just finished all the halo games.

What I don't get is why Cortana was the villain in Halo 5. It makes no sense to me other than "Hmmmm. We just killed the people who originally the villains, who should we make villain now?"

I really enjoyed Halo, but why did they make Cortana evil? I can't be the only one who is pissed about this.

submitted by /u/WindowsRX
[link] [comments]

Real talk, why is Keyes such an asshole?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 11:38 AM PDT

I decided to replay the original halo on legendary. Obviously it's challenging but mostly manageable.. until I get Keyes out of his cell. This dumb asshole just runs in front of me and gets shot in the head by some grunt every time we spawn it. It's the most irritating thing in the entire world. Is there anyway to make his dumbass stay back until it's clear?

Edit: passed the level. Keyes is still retarded.

submitted by /u/theweeknderXO
[link] [comments]

RoyBox has to work tomorrow - The Meta

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 01:30 PM PDT

Over 100% accuracy?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 08:38 PM PDT

Very much active despite it's other triple AAA multiplayer games?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 07:51 PM PDT

Overwatch, Destiny and others that I've probably forgotten to list. How active is Guardians online? Very much? Or it's somewhat died down until the next Halo game.

And before you say you can still find a game, good, but are there actual numbers to this game? Has the playerbase dipped a bit since WW2/Overwatch and Destiny came out?

submitted by /u/Cody2Hottie
[link] [comments]

BRING XBC BACK WITH THE H5 APP

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 11:12 PM PDT

LETS GO OG LOC's XBC WILL NEED TO COME BACK INTO ACTION!

H5 Allows local play!

submitted by /u/gamechiefx
[link] [comments]

I've been playing halo 5 on my one X in 1080p

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 05:36 AM PDT

And it looks spectacular. Blown away. Was worried it wouldn't be that big of a difference in 1080p but it really is.

submitted by /u/illusivesamurai
[link] [comments]

Is this normal? The new update seems to messing with the audio and causing lag.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 10:33 PM PDT

Overtime Weapon Tuning Comparison of Pre and Post Patch Weapons.

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 09:19 AM PDT

Can someone pls explain...

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 09:54 PM PDT

Can someone pls explain why I just spent the last several hours download the 48gb Halo Wars 2 to my PC only for the Windows store to tell me at the very end of the download that HW2 can't install and that all those 48gb are just gone? Can anyone explain that to me?

submitted by /u/Shotgunn5
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.