Fallout - Preston Garvey brought an amazing twist in this guy's permadeath playthrough.


Preston Garvey brought an amazing twist in this guy's permadeath playthrough.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 03:02 AM PST

Til Interplay had an Emperor Scorpion mascot named Spud during the development of Fallout 1.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

Unfortunately he passed away shortly after release.

https://fallout.gamepedia.com/Spud_(mascot)

submitted by /u/StealthSuitMkII
[link] [comments]

A collection of some of the best Fallout 4 settlements

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 11:23 AM PST

Here we are two years later and I'm still playing Fallout 4. The game even got me to finally switch to PC. I know it's not perfect, but it's good!

Posted: 08 Nov 2017 09:03 PM PST

What the hell is going on with the textures in FO4?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 10:16 AM PST

Logged on this morning and saw fallout 4 had an update. I update it and get on. Everything was fine until I start walking around and notice that everything looks a bit more shiny than it should be. I continue going but only to find out that all the textures are completely rainbowified as if everything has a oil slick texture to it. Objects that should be considered "shiny" (such as puddles of water, eyes, etc.) are now completely destroyed texture wise. It hurts my eyes to look at it. My game is completely vanilla (with all dlc), so no I do not have any mods. I'm not sure why this is happening and I'm trying to see if this is just a me problem or maybe Bethesda dropped the ball even more.

submitted by /u/Sux2bthatguy
[link] [comments]

Explosive combat shotgun is the most broken thing I’ve ever saw.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:22 AM PST

I'm level 60 currently running far harbor on very hard but omg explosive shotgun is the most powerful thing in the game. How it never got patched? It honestly makes the game boring but I just can't not use it.

submitted by /u/sanepanda
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite side quests in fallout 4?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 09:04 AM PST

[Serious]Now that the smoke is settled... What are the best mods for Fallout 4 on PlayStation?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:40 PM PST

Anyone else hate the fact that Fallout 4 disables achievements with mods?

Posted: 08 Nov 2017 05:50 PM PST

Like I mean, seriously? It's not like achievements are important in anyway. Withholding them because I want to play the game in a better way is so dickish. I would understand if it was say, a multiplayer game, or if in some way, achievements changed gameplay, but they just don't.

And before you say it, I have tried using the mod to re-enable achievements, it didn't work.

submitted by /u/ProfMax
[link] [comments]

Should I play NV or 3 if you're looking to immediately play after FO2?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:44 AM PST

I just beat Fallout 1 and 2 within two weeks back to back, two playthroughs for the former and latter. I think I did everything right except receive the bad ending for NCR in 2 and enjoyed these games a lot.

To my understanding, 3 (maybe/probably less so than 4) is a really controversial and different title with a story relatively contained to itself, while NV is apparently a direct sequel to 2's events.

I probably won't avoid any numbered titles anyway but just for a very fresh suggestion, if you're right on the heels of having beaten FO2 and not wasting any time looking for more, should I play 3 or NV?

submitted by /u/neglectfulness
[link] [comments]

The Master's plan could have worked if he was willing to use Humans as live stock

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 10:11 AM PST

Need your help remembering something

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 02:57 PM PST

So my memory is killing me right now, but which quest is like where you go through like a vault or something? and then you get into a trap of some sorts, you sit down watch a movie and then you get ambushed by robots. I just remembered how cool it was but i cant remember even the game it was in. Need help!

submitted by /u/drugzis
[link] [comments]

Fallout Miami is now recruiting new team members!

Posted: 08 Nov 2017 05:01 PM PST

Fallout Miami is currently accepting applications to join the development team. Anyone who feels capable and interested in joining us on this grand creative journey you are very much encouraged to apply! We're on the hunt for new talented: Level Designers, Concept Artists, 3D Artists, Texture Artists, Programmers, Animators and Writers

https://www.jotform.com/FalloutMiami/team-application

submitted by /u/sirbalin
[link] [comments]

My settlement has never been attacked. Why is this?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 03:13 AM PST

I've put time into turrets and watch towers yet never have I had an attack.

submitted by /u/The_Lizards_Are_Real
[link] [comments]

Infinite loading on Fallout 4 (XB1)?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 04:42 AM PST

Whenever I try to load my modded save I get stuck in an infinite load screen with a rotating model. Is this due to the recent update, could it be affecting my mods?

submitted by /u/Nosaan
[link] [comments]

"Chat Plays" playthrough of Fallout 4

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 03:54 PM PST

Hi all!

I'm a Twitch streamer and I'd like to invite this community to a "Chat Playthrough" of Fallout 4. My basic idea is exactly as it sounds, I play Fallout 4 while chat decides where to go and votes on certain big decisions.

If this idea gets you as excited as it does me then send me a DM and I'll give you more information!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Josharooski
[link] [comments]

I am crashing to desktop every time I exit my power armor in Nuka World. (survival mode)

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 03:39 PM PST

I am crashing to desktop every time I exit my power armor in Nuka world. I have completed the gauntlet 3 times now, and each time the game crashed when i exited my power armor to save after.

If any one else have experienced this, please let me know. Any tips on how to fix it is greatly appreciated.

If i posted this the wrong place, i'm sorry, tell me and i'll delete it.

EDIT: It will also CTD if I exit the PA immediately after defeating Colter, and walk outside. So I'm unable to save while in Nuka World no matter what I do. Awesome.

2nd EDIT: I GOT IT! I found an old thread on the Steam forums that suggested that i uninstall Keynuker Mod. That did the trick, so far.

submitted by /u/cashiimo
[link] [comments]

[Question] Why are so many mods labeled 'CROSS'?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:50 AM PST

Simple question, a lot of weapon and armor mods are labeled as CROSS_[Item Name]. Why is this?

submitted by /u/LeakyLine
[link] [comments]

How does V.A.T.S. work out of game?

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 03:01 PM PST

As far as I'm aware, there is some kind of lore regarding vats, and it is simply used as a gameplay mechanic, but how would it work in reality? It's not like you can magically stop time or aim your gun better. Also, what would be the use for it for an average vault dweller?

submitted by /u/MyNamaDaniel
[link] [comments]

[question] I'm looking for a certain YouTube video I watched last year but can't seem to find it? A video using the White glove society quest as an example of player choice freedom in new Vegas compared to Fallout 4.

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 01:26 PM PST

I've been looking for the past two days, I seen it last year but can't seem to find it now. It really showed you how your stats really mattered in new Vegas and can affect the way you tackle the quest, you could lie and pretend you're one of them to show you where to boy is, or actually end up eating him, you could sneak, you could just kill everyone, etc (it might have even showed how low intelligence affects the dialogue options you can choose, but that might have been a different video).


It really explained all your options in your arsenal in detail and compares it to fallout 4 where majority of the time it was either fight or just convince.

It also might have been a multi-part video, explaining how there is lots of different state check that affect the game in new Vegas and your choice between quests affect other quests


Anyone know what video I'm talking about?

submitted by /u/LAUNCHERMONKEY
[link] [comments]

Speed problem in Fallout New Vegas

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:05 AM PST

A while ago i changed the speed of the player with console commands to be faster with the whole boomers questline. But now i can't get back to the original speed. I tried player.setav speedmult 100 (the same one i used to increase the speed but nothing seems to help. Does anyone know the solution?

submitted by /u/Roro_LV
[link] [comments]

Game Freezing Fallout 3 Menu

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:56 PM PST

Hi all,

Not sure if I can post this here so let me know If it is the wrong bit.

I have recently redownloaded off steam fallout 3.

Got it modded using Gopher's guide and added a few more mods.

However when the game starts... it goes to the main menu and I can't click any button and stays at the main menu part but with no words coming up.... any one else get this?

My load order: Fallout3.esm Anchorage.esm ThePitt.esm StreetLights.esm BrokenSteel.esm PointLookout.esm Zeta.esm Abbreviated Effects.esm CALIBR.esm CRAFT.esm FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm Mart's Mutant Mod.esm Gangs Of The Wasteland.esm DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm EVE.esm Core Robots - The Protectrons.esp AQFH3.esm AQFH1.esm PunisherGear.esm FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp Alton, IL.esm EWE Energy Weapons Enhanced.esm [DC RANGER ARSENAL v3 MASTER].esm Tau Ammo.esm Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp 2Perks Per Level.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Laserknightperk.esp HelmPOV.esp HelmetLight.esp MME Relentless Warrior Perk.esp VDSP-01.esp UPP - Pack 1.esp UPP - Pack 2.esp Dree Perks.esp AltonAddon.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp Mart's Mutant Mod.esp UPP - Quest Perks.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE.esp WWM.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp Factions - Talon Cyborgs.esp aqfh3.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp Springvale Chem Lab.esp AQFH2.esp Compatibility Plugin PunisherGear & Marts.esp Combat Style Perks.esp CSP - Death Dealer Disabled.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp Factions - Talon Cyborgs - DLC03.esp EWE Load Order Fix.esp FWE weapons pack.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp James Invisible wall bugs remove.esp jmschematics.esp F3ProjectRealityMkI.esp SAS Gear.esp LightSaberMod.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp FWE-COL-Enclave-compatibilitypatch.esp COL Enclave VER2.esp goat_perks.esp 25mmAAgun02.esp Railgun.esp Tau Rail Rifle (MFC).esp Tau Rail Rifle.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp FWE-COL-Enclave-compatibilitypatch-hellfireaddon.esp FWE-COL-Enclave-compatibilitypatch-new-tesla-helmet-addon_updated.esp Arcenal.esp Compatibility Plugin PunisherGear & FWE.esp DarNifiedUIF3.esp EWE DLC Addon.esp EWE Supermutant Energy Weapons.esp

Total active plugins: 84 Total plugins: 85

submitted by /u/Perko92
[link] [comments]

[Request] Help make a fake DLC trailer

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:59 AM PST

I've wanted to make a trailer for a fake Fallout DLC for years, but I've held off asking, and I'm wondering if someone has the ability to help out.
Sucks to say I can't pay anything (don't even have food) though I might be able to do something in return in the future.

I made a shitty storyboard with explanations in the image descriptions: https://imgur.com/a/wOOH6

The basics would be to record each part of the story board, without music, from within one of the newer games, doesn't matter which one; preferably with some nice mods you have installed. I'll add audio edit video, etc.

I don't know how difficult it would be to animate the movement or even the eyes (if that's possible). But overall it's basically a character standing, walking with a rifle, and the animation would be raising the rifle and putting it in both hands, slightly moving the heads and eyes for one part; standing still.

The character itself, I have an idea but I don't want ask for too much, so it's just suggestions. It would be great if the face was something like this (Nick Valentine) but with red or green glowing eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10403/
But looking a bit angrier (like in the eye mod below).
Or something like these eyes: http://www.monkeymods.com/fallout-4/models-and-textures/more-custom-eyes-options/
on a ghoul-ish character (but preferably something that looks like a mech-bio combo).
Armour/outfit could be power armour-ish or basically something looking like this character (close to what I imagine): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21162
but for a male character and without the eye cover, so you can see the eyes, but with the mouth covered.
The weapon would be a rifle (energy weapon).

Do it myself? I would if I could.
Learn how to do it? I would if I could.
So I'm asking if someone has the capability to do it and yes, I do realize I might be asking for a lot as soon as I started describing the character design, but nothing is set in stone.

https://youtu.be/RpAINGggGUI?t=22

submitted by /u/Misaria
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.