Diablo - Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 11/21/17


Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 11/21/17

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 22 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

My first gr100 , solo in HC

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:50 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/chQT5Q8.jpg

i don't usually play HC, actually this my first time pushing end-game content in HC, after a bad start when i lost all my archon gear in a grift 90 i was struggling to get a build going for quite a while (was doing frozen orb magnus opus but it was really slow) and since most of friends quit the game i decided to go for the tal'rasha meteor. I had Grift 100 in mind but i didn't actually believe that i can achieve it without dying (almost died and lost everything in Gr99 cause i forgot to get my storm armour back up), now just to enchant the rest of the gear with gems and i can quit in peace this season.

submitted by /u/Perunsan
[link] [comments]

DH N6/M4 and why you should play it in (guide included)

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:51 PM PST

Hi all. Playing HC this season and when I found a Primal bombardiers right off the bat I started to build a mix of natalya/marauder. It plays a lot like the Marauder of old, you just have to nuke aswell. Sentry do basically all your damage making this a very strong build for HC in particular. In HC I really suggest Garwulf over Frostburn for armorslot in cube but its up to you really. I think for sure this is the tankiest DH build with a well rolled Zoeys/Garwulf and the Cluster Arrow lifeleech

The build excels in maps where you dont get corridors/walls that blocks LoS for your sentries in the backline.

I wrote a guide on Diablofans and also linked to Wudijo's youtube where I also got some interesting tips. Not trying to make this my build or anything! Just sharing the DH love

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/96575-hc-n6-m4-dh-cold-sentry-applies-to-sc-too

Wudijo guide on YouTube. Well worth watching. https://youtu.be/v_At7-c7bC4

submitted by /u/Tb0nesteaksauce
[link] [comments]

Took 8 months, but finally finished a full Primal Monk!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:53 AM PST

[BUG] When you touch a pylon right as greater rift guardian spawns

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:18 PM PST

Picture

If you activate a pylon (I also had nemesis) right when greater rift guardian spawns, the boss just stands there, does not attack you, and can't be attacked. None of the enemies in the rift died when he spawned as well, so now I'm just stuck.

Thought it was interesting

submitted by /u/gsbloodstains
[link] [comments]

Got rank 2 on the most recent US challenge rift

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:39 PM PST

How was D3 broken?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:46 PM PST

I just started playing D3 last year. I mentioned it to a friend, and he said he hasn't played it in so long. "Is it still broken?" Now, I like it so far, I think it's great, and it doesn't feel broken to me. But I have also heard that they "fixed" it. So my question is, out of curiosity, what were the problems in the past, and how did they fix it? I tried googling, but I ended up getting results that were taking more about broken equipment. As in, the name of it is "Broken Crown" or "Broken Staff".

submitted by /u/ThatCakeIsDone
[link] [comments]

Soundtracking Hell - The Music of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:22 AM PST

Inspirational Spotify list for Barbarians

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:16 AM PST

I'm playing different variations of Barb this season and as I now have what I need to start climbing the ladder, I felt that I needed a nice music list for that, so I set up a collaborative Spotify list. Feel free to add songs that would fit WW / HotA / charge-IK play styles for Barbs! :) And use the list for yourself ofc.

My thoughts were: "hmm.. hard music should fit... oh, fast too..! also 'epic' music!" so ... GO! :)

Rules:

  • be nice (treat the list as if it was your own puppy)

  • try to keep it at max 2 songs per artist (because ... reasons)

  • have fun (duh!)

https://open.spotify.com/user/ninjakitteh/playlist/7t4PscfRhW2GWnBlcyC3O9

submitted by /u/ion_kjell
[link] [comments]

How does the micro of UE Multishot work?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:56 PM PST

Apologies in advance for being a noob -- but currently the way I'm running it is just rolling into a screen, clearing it by holding down multishot, and then when I get to the next screen, I force stand-still and hold down my hatred generator and then hold down multishot again, rinse and repeat.

However, when I watch streamers and videos on youtube, it looks like they are weaving in the hatred generator while they're channeling multishot. I don't know how they do this since it doesn't look like multishot ever stops. Is this some kind of num lock trick? Or are they spamming both skills at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/PolarPower
[link] [comments]

New to D3 looking for buddies

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:11 PM PST

playing (learning) zbarb looking for friends to do high rifts with who are patient and willing to help me grow <3

submitted by /u/Jonin5
[link] [comments]

Goblin farming?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:47 AM PST

What's the best maps for goblin farming this season?

Also can anyone do a quick explanation on what the different goblins are?

submitted by /u/Head_Haunter
[link] [comments]

Question about seasonal cubist

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:39 PM PST

It's one of the last seasonal challenges I need to finish and it's stuck at 25/40 does it keep track beyond that or am I doing something wrong I've tried at least 5 more legends tied in it and still no update to the season journey.

Any advice is appreciated thank you

submitted by /u/NuclearCone
[link] [comments]

Looking for help on a class while I'm all delirious.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:04 AM PST

So I finally got released from the hospital 2 days ago after surgery and I am pretty delirious from pain meds. I figured d3 would be a pretty good game to mindlessly play while I recover. Can anyone suggest a class / build for me that would be easy to play while I'm out of it? Something kind of mindless and not spammy. Thank you!

submitted by /u/void_moon
[link] [comments]

Necromancer items missing PS4

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:37 PM PST

Can someone direct me to a thread or tell me how to get my wings, pet etc

submitted by /u/FatalOverdose
[link] [comments]

Will this game ever be balanced for solo players? :/

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:34 PM PST

I don't see why they can't add a solo only leaderboard. You basically have to play in groups to be competitive because for some reason groups not only have the benefit of being able to naturally clear much higher level GRs, but they also get an experience bonus. like how does that make sense at all lol?

Playing solo in any activity in the game is literally a waste of time if you are able to group

the reason I ask this is because as much as people say this is one of the most balanced seasons etc, you're still utterly worthless in groups unless you play a meta class and the meta classes are the same as last season...

I would like to see a solo only leaderboard, or a 1 class only leaderboard, which I think would allow more groups to form that aren't meta. I also think they should get rid of the exp bonus for groups since they will get more exp from higher level GRs anyway, AND I think bounties should be doable solo. Should be 6-7 total bounties required as a solo player to get all 5 caches.

probably going to get downvoted but i guess I'll just remember to play a meta class next season...

submitted by /u/KaladinRahl
[link] [comments]

[NA SC] Can someone help me with the last season quests?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:16 PM PST

Can someone better than me explain why Chantados full stack feels so underwhelming?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:45 PM PST

Looking at it on paper, and AoE pulse for 20K% damage sounded awesome (I was thinking of the 14K% damage from mandald heal on lighting wiz) but it was just underwhelming to actually use. Is there a reason for this? I thought this would be super strong when I looked at it, but it just brought disappointment.

submitted by /u/Toosdeys
[link] [comments]

Disappointed in UE MS survivability GR (94+)

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:02 PM PST

Profile for reference: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/bushwookie-1429/hero/95463338

As someone that came into this season never having tried DH before, I was super excited to try out UE MS after seeing the buffs in 2.6.1.

After gearing, almost fully augmented, and using boar + resist gems, not being able to keep my distance most of the time in high GR (94+) while running low on hatred, and still getting one shot, it's just waaay to much to keep up with compared to impale or even other classes that are pushing high GR right now.

(I know my profile isn't showing visage of gunes but that is what I use for high GR pushing.)

The survivability of UE MS compared to impale is night and day at 94+ GR and really regret not going impale in the first place this season for high GR pushing (I didn't know about the difference in survivability coming into the season).

Trying to join a 90+ speed farm group is really difficult as well if you're not a necro, zbarb, zmonk or witch doctor or hell even impale DH's get in over a multishot DH.

Feels like I wasted a season as i'm getting pretty bored already but I'll have to read into other builds before I try to GR push next time to determine what will be good.

submitted by /u/Dawgz
[link] [comments]

Does the bug that deletes your gems when using the armory still exist?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 08:21 AM PST

I didn't play much when the armory first came out, but it's probably my favorite addition to the game maybe since RoS came out.

I was still visitng this sub though and remember threads popping up about a bug where switching sets in the armory would delete your gems.

Is this still a thing I should worry about/avoid?

submitted by /u/koticgood
[link] [comments]

I sure hope this gets a black friday sale...

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:46 PM PST

Would love to pick it up and play on my xbox. Missed the halloween sale.

submitted by /u/RIPnRhyme
[link] [comments]

B!TCH Slapped! RIP Demon Hunter

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:46 PM PST

Black Friday deal?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:11 AM PST

So, i searched a lot, but couldnt find a single article about Diablo 3 on Black Friday. Does anyone know if its going on dsale?

submitted by /u/FredPW
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.