DayZ - Much love to the DayZ community


Much love to the DayZ community

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:56 PM PST

The love and support everyone showed Wobo's mother today is absolutely astounding. Being a full time care giver to someone with a terminal illness is hard work and can be extremely taxing, a good support network is critical. So glad everyone came together to help contribute to that.

Wobo if you read this, stay strong buddy and enjoy all the time you have with your mother. I don't know what stage she's at or her prognosis, I hope she's not too far along for treatment, when things get hard just being there for her will go along way toward her own comfort, it did for my family anyway when we went through a very similar situation. Hard days ahead my friend, I'm glad we were able to help, at least I hope this helps in as much as finances can help.

submitted by /u/444Rob444
[link] [comments]

Wobo also has Patreon! This community is amazing!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:28 PM PST

He's just some bucks shy of not having to work at KFC.

https://www.patreon.com/WOBO

submitted by /u/Sturmprophet
[link] [comments]

Running out of tears

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:50 PM PST

This community is fucking awesome!

submitted by /u/PiERetro
[link] [comments]

WOBO donation stream going on with therunningmanz !

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:28 AM PST

Thought combat logging was a thing of the past. Not the case, but it works out in the end. Some call that karma

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:45 AM PST

Found a video from last year of me and a Clan mate fucked up a guy with a hacked M4 mag!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:41 AM PST

Wobo Has a Discord!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:17 PM PST

The Patreon Announcement - We have a discord server up for anyone that wants to join it. https://discordapp.com/invite/bd7skzz

I don't think it's for patreons only, as he said it's up for anyone that wants to join it.

submitted by /u/Hawken_Rouge
[link] [comments]

Shooting up a tent

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:51 PM PST

Is there any effect to shooting up a tent full of items??

Asking as someone who came across a tent in the SW and spent a clip on it once I looted it...

submitted by /u/Nimmerzz2
[link] [comments]

Zombie Problems [1:17]

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:59 AM PST

How on earth do you get a car going?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:52 PM PST

Just fixed up my FIFTH (yes, FIFTH) vehicle, and it won't turn on. 2 jerry cans of pure gas (We emptied them in case they somehow had water in them), all 4 wheels pristine, pristine battery, pristine spark plug, unresponsive to turning it on. I know some vehicles work because I got a ural going, but 1/6 vehicles work? Is there a way to get past this bug?

submitted by /u/ficarra1002
[link] [comments]

Looks like a main menu screen :D

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:05 PM PST

Recommendation

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:32 PM PST

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother you but I have watched a few youtube clips on Dayz and I now have a computer that can play it however I was wondering is there still alot of people playing the game and is it worth it ? I seen the review on the steam site and alot of them are negative but can I please get your honest opinion.

submitted by /u/fatcattom
[link] [comments]

A tale of hectic PvP from Staroye to Novy on DayZ Underground

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:43 PM PST

Looking for a partner [15+] [Any Time] [Medium+ Skill] [Tactical Playstyle]

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:57 PM PST

Hey guys, I tried posting this in lfg, but the subreddit is dead. As stated in the title, I'm looking for someone of a medium-high skill level who likes to play tactically rather than a spray-and-pray method. I do enjoy pvp, however I even more enjoy looking for bases and/or making a base. I also like to hold people up (if possible), rather than shooting them from behind a tree. I have over 575+ hours in the game. Comment down below if you would want to play.

submitted by /u/WeWantEazy
[link] [comments]

Is Arma 2 DayZ mod dead?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:57 AM PST

Hello guys. I've been watching Lirik for like the past year and a half and he introduced me to DayZ at all. So I bought Arma 2 at Halloween Steam sale but I didn't have enough money for the Operation Arrowhead. Now that I have enough money for the dlc I wanna ask are there any people who still play it? Last when I checked I saw like 60 people in one server.

submitted by /u/lemark134
[link] [comments]

Hitting Every Shot

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:37 PM PST

Dayz in the good ol' days

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:17 PM PST

Cry KoS Cry

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:24 PM PST

Whats so hard about trying to communicate before blasting off rounds? How big of a pussbag do you have to be? At least try to rob me or something. Make it fun for both of us. A weaponless bambi without a gun in hand wont be able to kill you if youre not completely retarded and get the drop on him. Dont cap rounds off from 100 meters away behind the safety of a wall and think youre big dick swinging.

I don't mind dying, whatever. But I've played DayZ SA for over 500 hours now and have NEVER been 'held up', robbed, stopped and questioned at gunpoint. Its either "Oh hey whats up?" and we go our sep ways or I turn a corner and I'm fucking dead for no reason other than I was looting.

Nut the fuck up guys. Bunch of "scared to lose their phat lewts children."

submitted by /u/KawZRX
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.