CS:GO - draken 1v2


draken 1v2

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:15 PM PST

Let us fight for the "Best Farm Animals" award!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:34 AM PST

Last year, Valve betrayed us. A lot of us nominated CSGO for the "Best Use Of Farm Animals" award, because of the great integration of chickens in the game. Chickens are a very important part of the CSGO community, I can't imagine a good fps without chickens anymore. But when we finally had to vote for one game, we couldn't even choose CSGO. So Goat Simulator won. A good game, but goats aren't nearly important to this one, as chickens to CSGO. We won the shitty "5 More Minutes" award (sorry /r/civ), the award we never wanted.
So this year, we have the chance to strike back, the Steam Awards are back. The "Farm Animals" category is gone, but like last year, there is the "Write-In" award, where you can create an own category. So we have a little chance to bring "Farm Animals" back and maybe this time we will win.
So I want You, fellow chicken friends, to nominate CSGO for the "Write-In" award in the category "Best Use Of Farm Animals". It's the award we deserve. We have to fight for it.

submitted by /u/MCForest
[link] [comments]

Let's show Valve our opinion

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:13 PM PST

Natosaphix shows a radar trick

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:12 AM PST

Dennis and Pimp are the stand ins for Astralis as Device is still out

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:58 AM PST

For all the times I've been CSGO'd.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:58 PM PST

BLAST Pro will be broadcasted in 20 counties in Europe on television. DR (Denmarks national government funded television company) is especially hyped about this tournament. This is the studio when it will be broadcasted in Denmark

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:51 AM PST

Kio is back

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:04 AM PST

ESL Pro League Finals - Groups Announced

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:16 AM PST

Electronic: "I don’t believe FaZe will play like they do these days in, say, a year."

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:04 AM PST

Pimp! show us a trick!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:53 AM PST

Unintentionally cool play by me and a friend of mine

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:11 PM PST

Wingman has accelerated my development as a player by A LOT! Thank you mr. Valve!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:36 AM PST

I have started playing Wingman more frequently recently and I can't say enough good about what this mode is doing for me. Within a short time, I have improved my game significantly (>700h player), which I wasn't really able to achieve from playing MM only before.

Here are some of the things I have noticed have impacted me:

  • First of all, I feel like I get matched up with better players more frequently than during MM and I then get to play them more intensely.

  • I get faced with crucial situations more frequently, which is great for learning to handle them and I also don't get so hung up on failure, since it's not as intense as clutching during MM. It's just another round of Wingman, no big deal.

  • During wingman, if I want to win, I can't afford to play passively and need to step out of my comfort zone. This is crucial for me.

  • I need to also create plays every round, which takes confidence. Succeeding at that, or improving, definitely creates confidence.

  • It's a higher pace and I'm learning to bring my A game every match, to always be focused.

  • I learned to trust in my aim much more and turn off doubts in my mind.

  • Utility usage is crucial every round and I can't get away with just smoking an area at the start of the round and throwing a counter flash. Every piece of utility counts.

  • I realize that my strength lies more in game sense and quick thinking (compared to the rest of my skill-set), which I wasn't using enough when playing 5v5. Wingman made this more recognizable for myself.

  • I get to see various executions from other players and what they do to counter ours. I'm learning a lot every match.

  • And since I play with my BFF, I finally don't get back-stabbed because my teammate decided to leave site for no reason. Also, I see now how much my game suffers if coms are terrible.

  • Last but not least, I learned to take losses more in stride, also contributed by the fact that I have a better idea of who I am as a player now, thanks to Wingman.

All-in-all, I just wish Wingman was a thing a year ago and I could have taken this path to learning the game. I tried retake servers, but the skill-levels were so random, little usable communication, some toxicity... I didn't get so much out of it. Here, I feel like I am learning all the time. Thank you Valve for keeping Wingman around, it has made the game enjoyable for me again. And I feel like I'm making more progress in 10 games of Wingman than I did in 20 matches of MM. Maybe not everybody's path to learning the game, but it sure has worked for me. Thank you!

submitted by /u/imathrowyaaway
[link] [comments]

More Blackholes in CS:GO

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:02 AM PST

IEM Oakland 2017 Infographic | G2 Esports

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:53 AM PST

Belgium did NOT say that lootboxes are gamling

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:13 AM PST

Reddit worth? 4k deagle againt fullbuy rush

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:27 AM PST

I officially peaked today with this flick of da wrist

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:49 AM PST

"Don't Defuse, I'm Grabbing an AWP"

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:56 PM PST

1V5 VS Zews Steel and Twistzz :D

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:56 PM PST

Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants them banned in Europe

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:50 PM PST

Last week, Belgium's Gaming Commission announced that it had launched an investigation into whether the loot boxes available for purchase in games like Overwatch and Star Wars Battlefront 2 constitute a form of gambling. Today, VTM News reported that the ruling is in, and the answer is yes. (fake news)

The Google translation is a little sloppy, as usual, but the message is clear enough. "The mixing of money and addiction is gambling," the Gaming Commission declared. Belgium's Minister of Justice Koen Geens also weighed in, saying, "Mixing gambling and gaming, especially at a young age, is dangerous for the mental health of the child."

Geens, according to the report, wants to ban in-game purchases outright (correction: if you don't know exactly what you're purchasing), and not just in Belgium: He said the process will take time, "because we have to go to Europe. We will certainly try to ban it."

And now, things will start to get interesting. I've reached out to the Gaming Commission for more information, and will update if I receive a reply.

http://www.pcgamer.com/belgium-says-loot-boxes-are-gambling-wants-them-banned-in-europe/

Interesting that csgo was not named.

~~~~~

Edit: They have not banned lootboxes, nor have they classified lootboxes as gambling. A final decision has not been reached yet.

Further clarification

submitted by /u/Seaskimmer
[link] [comments]

Cloud9 vs Team Liquid / ECS Season 4: Week 8 / Post-Match Discussion

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:18 PM PST

Cloud9 2-0 Team Liquid

Mirage: 19-15
Cache: 16-11
 

Cloud9 have secured the #1 seed for the ECS Finals!

 

Note: This match is two best of ones, not a best of two.


Cloud9 | Liquipedia | Official Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Subreddit
Team Liquid | Liquipedia | Official site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Subreddit


ECS Season 4: Week 8 - Information, Schedule & Discussion
For spoiler-free CS:GO VoDs check out EventVoDs
Join the subreddit Discord server by clicking the link in the sidebar!


 

The vetoes for this match are not available

 


 

MAP 1: Mirage

 

Team T CT OT1CT:T Total
C9 6 9 3:1 19
CT T OT1T:CT
TL 9 6 0:0 15

 

C9 K A D Rating
Skadoodle 28 2 18 1.30
autimatic 27 8 22 1.24
RUSH 24 2 18 1.22
Stewie2K 22 7 24 1.05
tarik 18 2 24 0.73
TL
EliGE 25 6 25 1.05
steel 22 3 23 0.97
nitr0 21 6 25 0.94
Twistzz 20 3 22 0.91
jdm64 18 1 24 0.86

Mirage Detailed Stats

 


 

MAP 2: Cache

 

Team T CT Total
C9 8 8 16
CT T
TL 7 4 11

 

C9 K A D Rating
autimatic 28 5 17 1.59
tarik 25 5 13 1.50
Stewie2K 26 3 22 1.38
Skadoodle 18 3 14 1.09
RUSH 13 4 17 0.89
TL
steel 27 4 19 1.31
Twistzz 18 8 21 0.98
nitr0 15 7 23 0.79
jdm64 14 4 22 0.73
EliGE 9 8 25 0.57

Cache Detailed Stats

 


This thread was created by the Post-Match Team.

submitted by /u/xPokeyyy
[link] [comments]

I've made new rank icons (part 2, The cinematics).

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:36 AM PST

Hi! (again)

The last time I made all csgo ranks in 3D software and made them into icons and it was received really well. So first of all thank you for all the positive comments and good feedback! The complete high quality pack of all the ranks is finally downloadable here WinRar password: TimFrogt

Old post

People also liked the cinematic render that I made of DMG, and wanted one of their own rank. So I decided to make all of them so that noone feels left out. All these files are 1920x1080. If you want a different resolution make it a request since it has to be rendered again.

Silver 1 Silver 2 Silver 3 Silver 4 Silver Elite Silver Elite Master Gold Nova 1 Gold Nova 2 Gold Nova 3 Gold Nova Master Master Guardian 1 Master Guardian 2 Master Guardian Elite Distinguished Master Guardian Legendary Eagle Legendary Eagle Master Supreme Master First Class The Global Elite

Bonus: I Suck - In request of Hexxman007

The complete high quality pack of the cinematic renders is downloadable here WinRar password: TimFrogt

For Questions/Compliments/Feedback you can comment here or on my Steam profile (+reps are always great ;) ): https://steamcommunity.com/id/TimFrogt For special requests you can also DM me on steam.

F.A.Q (read this first before commenting)

Can you change this or that because I don't like it. - No, these renders took an hour per rank and are set on my stylechoices. Only if there's a big error in one of them I'll take a look at them.

Can you make animations of these? Yes and no, while theoraticly I could make them fairly easy, I currently simply lack the render power to do such a thing. :(

Do you have an online portfolio/artstation? - Yes, you can find my work on here

Can you make this for me? Yes, for a fair price I make stuff. For that you can add me on steam or leave a comment there.

You can download and use them however you like (except commercial use ofcourse) as long as you could give me some credit on official use (like YouTube etc.). Thank you and have a great day!

submitted by /u/TimFrogt_NL
[link] [comments]

IEM Oakland MVP REZ Portrait by PapieroweDrzewo

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:21 AM PST

The best CS:GO clutchers of 2017

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:57 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.