True Dota 2 - Is Visage gonna be the nightmare of TI ?


Is Visage gonna be the nightmare of TI ?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 03:27 AM PDT

title, basically. Too high Win rate, and recent buffs are making him more and more relevant. + Many famous Visage players at TI this year.

submitted by /u/icecoldmind
[link] [comments]

Any reason to ever get +90 damage talent on Witch Doctor?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 03:59 AM PDT

Versus +2 Cask bounces? The best excuse I could think of is if you happen to have/be going for a Solar Crest and don't feel terribly threatened...

submitted by /u/MattSilverwolf
[link] [comments]

When do you get Vlad's after Battlefury on AM?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 02:10 PM PDT

I play a lot of AM and found that I have relative success when I go Battlefuty -> Vlad's -> Manta, though I really couldn't theorycraft when this build is good and when it's not. Can someone better than me at this hero give me the run down on when to go Vlad's and when to go straight Manta?

submitted by /u/TehRainbowKiwi
[link] [comments]

Question about Arc Warden

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 01:37 PM PDT

I am 3k right now, and i've played a decent amount of Arc Warden so far. I have never been one to use hero guides alright, but i recently i just checked them to see how other people build him as he can be very versatile with his builds.
First thing i notice is that all of them say max flux and wraith before skilling magnetic field. Why is that? Wouldn't at least one value point in it be better? For example if i'm above lvl 6 and i'm going on a shadow fiend or a sniper with my double, and they turn and raze/shrapnel and right click, wouldn't the two fields be really strong right there?
2nd, why is mjolnir rush strong? Is it just for farming/pushing? I do think maelstrom is the correct first item on him, but is it necessary to upgrade immediately? Today reso got skadi and butterfly on arc. I'd like your opinion on that. I've never gotten stats based items on him, my item progression is usually mael -> BoTs -> orchid -> sb -> bloodthorn, then mjolnir/silver edge/mkb/hex whatever we need. I'd also like your opinion on this build vs early dragon lance into stats items.
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/373581517

submitted by /u/documania
[link] [comments]

Batrider + Lotus Orb mechanic

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 12:05 PM PDT

If Warlock targets Batrider(like an idiot) with his damage over time. Warlock would take the bonus napalm damage for every tick, correct?

Trying to think if there are any useful applications here, but only works if they're targeting you so probably not.

submitted by /u/punriffer5
[link] [comments]

Questions for skilled Clinkz players

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 10:30 PM PDT

3k player here. Clinkz is a hero that seems so powerful to me yet I can't seem to play beyond a 50% win rate, at least in my past 20-30 games with him. A few questions:

  1. Why isn't he played more mid? Or perhaps I should ask, is there anything wrong with playing him mostly mid? He is very strong at harassing and can gank from mid quite effectively. I don't feel particularly comfortable playing him safe lane because, IMHO, I prefer that safe lane should go to someone who is more of a power farmer and less snowball reliant than Clinkz.

  2. What is your default gameplan after the laning stage? I know that I should gank reasonably early and hopefully snowball, but lets say I don't. Do I keep farming lanes? Try to keep ganking? Try to destroy T1's? My biggest fear is that if I fail my early ganks and get behind on farm. Clinkz is a pretty bad play-from-behind hero, in my experience.

  3. How do you deal with Slardar or a PA with Abyssal? In my experience, they both laugh at your Linken's, your BKB, your move speed. Is Ghost Scepter a legitimate answer?

  4. In Blitz' recent coaching vid with Day9, he stated quite plainly, "If you aren't shoving out lanes, you suck at Dota." In the case of Clinkz, this is a bit awkward: if you're shoving out lanes, the enemy knows where you are, which makes you a lot less threatening. Sure, you can weave in and out of lanes and then suddenly TP to another lane for a gank, but it's still not the same as being completely hidden all the time, which is the case if you're farming the jungle. Interestingly, I watched this replay of a 6k player and noticed that he almost exclusively farmed the jungle, though perhaps the fact that they were stomping that game skews my analysis. Is Clinkz in any way an exception to Blitz' rule?

  5. Any other gems of insight or tricks you wish to share that help you play the hero well?

submitted by /u/razzendahcuben
[link] [comments]

Dragon knight item build?

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 11:14 PM PDT

Hello everyone, i wanted to start a discussion on what everyone is building for DK, recently i played a match with him and found it really strong and really fun to play, being a hero who can never actuallly completely losse mid also really helps!

So what talents do you chose and what build order do you go for your items?

Soul ring or bottle for mana sustain? Or even drums?

Do you prefer dagger or shadowblafe? Armlet or not?

Is deagonlance into pike worth it?

I know everything in dota is situational, bur was wondering what has been working for you guys!

~ I play between 4.5 and 5k mmr, idk if it really matters, but im eager to hear how you guys play it ~

submitted by /u/Trukzart
[link] [comments]

When to go Arcanes or Treads on Storm

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 05:58 PM PDT

I am really unsure when to go for arcanes to speed up my BloodStone or get Treads for the extra damage and attack speed.

submitted by /u/RonisFinn
[link] [comments]

Is Midas really a necessity for Invoker?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 03:39 AM PDT

I've seen pro players going straight Midas after getting brown boots.. But I've also seen some players go opting for Drums rather than Midas before going Agha.

Is that a legit build?

submitted by /u/ai_raiki
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.