The Legend of Zelda - Master Sword & Hylian Shield I made for my son


Master Sword & Hylian Shield I made for my son

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:29 AM PDT

Decided to revisit the original LoZ for the first time since I was little and beat it for the first time. Used no online help and created this hand-drawn map as I went along

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:46 AM PDT

I gave my OOT Link an offering so I could get the Tunic of Time and it worked

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:58 AM PDT

Attempting to Make Custom Amiibo Cards, Toon Link first.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:17 AM PDT

I'm sure it's been done before, but I made this in High School.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:07 AM PDT

The Wildest ride in the Wilderness

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:43 AM PDT

My childhood right here

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:11 AM PDT

BotW as an 80's fairy tale show

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:53 AM PDT

Kayley Marie as Link (TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:20 AM PDT

[BotW]PSA: Spoiler Alert for DLC 2

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:07 AM PDT

Can we make a stickied spoiler alert for DLC 2? So that it can be around for a few months before it's released in hopes that people will be cautious about posting spoiler content? Some of the blatant spoilers in DLC1 were irritating, with titles featuring "Lynel on the plateau", I was truly 100% less excited when I found it. DLC2 is quite a buzz, there are many theories and there is much excite over it. I just think as a sub it would be cool if we respected players and enforced a spoiler alert policy for a month or so after the DLC is released and I think now would be a great time to help players anticipate that policy. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/AudioLowOfficial
[link] [comments]

We performed a BoTW Suite at UCLA

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:29 AM PDT

Does anyone have an accurate, high res map of how all the dungeon rooms are coded in Link to the past?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:39 PM PDT

As I understand it, all the rooms in all the dungeons are on a set grid with only the in-game walls separating different dungeons' rooms from each other. This means that you can use a wall glitch to get to a different dungeon (albeit with the wrong sprites/textures loaded).

Is there anywhere I can find a high-res map of all the dungeon rooms and their locations as they appear on that grid?

EDIT: Turns out this discussion has happened before.

I edited the image posted in that thread and uploaded it here. Imgur won't take an image that large. Chrome will only show it fitted to the window, and will glitch if you try expanding to full res, though Firefox doesn't have this problem.

submitted by /u/I_Wanna_Be_Numbuh_T
[link] [comments]

New to Zelda

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:59 PM PDT

I just started playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's actually the first Zelda game I've ever played (the Switch is the first Nintendo system I owned since the NES).

Anyways, what are some things that I might not be aware of? Are there gameplay mechanics that I might be overlooking as I play the game? Any general tips/suggestions for a more enjoyable play through?

For example, I have no idea which divine beast to go after (all four are on the map). I'm not sure if one is meant for early game and the other is meant for later game.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

submitted by /u/weters
[link] [comments]

Completed LoZ:PH 9 years after buying..

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:42 AM PDT

I was always a fan of the Legend of Zelda franchise when I was a kid. My first game was The Wind Waker on my old gamecube. I also played the gameboy game Link's Awakening.

I bought this game aprox. 9 years ago, this is the first time finishing the game. Picked up my DS and Phantom Hourglass cartridge while going through some of my old stuff and told my self "Why the fuck not?" I've played for at least ~16 hours.

I didn't get some things done on time sadly, like deliver Jolene's letter, complete a set for Linebeck's ship, get all the spirit gems.

Review

Definitely won't be the last Legend of Zelda game I'll play.

Phantom Hourglass will be the game I'll hold on to the most, it's basically my childhood. The controls needed some adjusting, wasted some time trying to get some symbols write on the slate or sacred crest door. The main reason why I didn't want to stop playing was because of the story and the characters, Made me feel like I was in the game. It was so immersive and there were many things to do. The cartoony style revived the nostalgia of playing Wind Waker

I had so much fun playing, this game was my childhood and I just finished it 9 years later..

submitted by /u/AkaRomeo
[link] [comments]

I can't let Link near this little guy I made.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:05 AM PDT

Found some familiar names in my medical textbook.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:23 AM PDT

[OoT] Fishing

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:07 AM PDT

Whenever I try to go for a big fish, it glitches out and cannot move, it just bumps into a pole.

Even if I leave and re-enter it doesn't work.

What do I do - I cannot get my 20th heart container without the heart piece from a 10lb fish.

submitted by /u/SidsyTheFirst
[link] [comments]

Handmade Link fidget toy

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:55 AM PDT

Forged a triforce for a customer inspired by Breath of the Wild.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:49 AM PDT

I know I posted here earlier and no one seemed impressed, but my customer is quite pleased and I thought you'd like to see it anyhow. https://imgur.com/gallery/rH5BA

submitted by /u/RvrValleyMetalcrafts
[link] [comments]

Trial of the Sword Challenge Video (One Life)

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:59 PM PDT

Hey everyone! I am a hardcore Nintendo fan and my favourite video game series is Zelda. I have started up a YouTube channel, where I want to share videos with the Nintendo and DC community. I've challenged myself, in my first Zelda gameplay video, to go through and complete the Trial of the Sword challenge. However, the twist is, if I die (which is bound to happen) I have to go back to the start and go through it again. If you could check out my first video and leave feedback, it will be greatly appreciated! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCKVuOqCiU I suck at video games, so this journey should be spicy. Cheers for taking the time to read this! :)

submitted by /u/SmashPudding
[link] [comments]

Whats the name of the track inside of Vah Ruta (not the battle)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:49 AM PDT

Other than the Water Temple(because everyone says that) which is your least favorite temple in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and why? For me , shadow temple all the way! Here is how you can do it first And get it out of the way!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:59 AM PDT

Hyrule under colonial rule.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:33 PM PDT

A little while ago I posted a thread questioning on wether Hyrule after the Great Calamity could still be able to fend off outside invaders/colonizers.

Hyrule's time is up, now it's someone else's turn to Rule over this land.

Assuming the colonizing side wins, imagine a Zelda story/narrative set in a Hyrule occupied by another country as a colony. It was rebuilt alright, but the natives have to live under a colonial government set up by the foreign nation that conquered them.

The Hylians specifically, also come to terms with the fact that they've lost their identity of who they were as a people (Hylia, triforce, goddesses, etc.) as well as their significance, and under colonial rule, go through a sort of crisis in which they struggle to find meaning in their existence.

This Link in particular is wandering around trying to reconnect with the lost heritage of the hylians while also dealing with some magic related situations that occur (largely due tot he colonizers' ignorance on the hazards of the land). In a way he'd also be trying to prove the colonist's perception of hyrule's natives wrong, while also trying to find acceptance in their society.

submitted by /u/zerodoctor123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.