Skyrim - 1st playthrough vs 50th


1st playthrough vs 50th

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:44 PM PDT

Mentioned to my sister you guys like woodburned maps. She delivered.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:09 AM PDT

Hands down best quest in Skyrim

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:51 PM PDT

Yep I belong here

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:17 AM PDT

I have done it took me 2 months of constant playing but I've done

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:38 AM PDT

My first ever character (Xbox-360) memorialized thanks to the mod Familiar Faces

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:06 AM PDT

You mean to say... I can actually go outside now?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:25 AM PDT

Caught this image while going to heal myself. This game has beautiful graphics.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:42 PM PDT

This must be what happens when the bards college joins in the Civil War

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:57 PM PDT

Okay then, Serana...

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:13 PM PDT

Ysolda is an orc?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:10 AM PDT

Redguardface isn't funny, Aela.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:29 PM PDT

Who came to your wedding?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:16 AM PDT

Just married my character to Lydia at level 7, and Lord Harkon and 2 beggars came to my wedding. Who did you get in your wedding?

submitted by /u/Kassered
[link] [comments]

Decided to start teaching myself Dovahzul today. Made a reference sheet for the alphabet.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:42 PM PDT

Always happy when I achieve this!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:50 AM PDT

I think Zeus just made an appearance in Skyrim to smite this soldier in particular

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:12 AM PDT

It seems that Haelga likes to get frisky when everyone's asleep.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:40 PM PDT

Just took this amazing screenshot and I feel like it's desktop background worthy :)

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:42 AM PDT

Skyrim's unused early alpha opening Helgen scene

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:16 AM PDT

Dark Brotherhood Forever is almost forcing me to stop playing. Just a rant. Don't read if you don't care

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:17 AM PDT

I've only been playing this game for about a couple of months. This is my third character. The one.You know? I've done Dawnguard and Thieves Guild three times, on my other characters. A shit load of other quest, and I've always kept the quest log low, almost to only having needing to see the Grey Beards.

It's all worked out too, the "role-playing" aspect of it. The story of my character that I could write a book about, it all fits together in my head. Then I decided to do the DB questline.

When it started I should have ended it there, in the the shack. I did actually. I quicksaved, killed her, to see what would happen and then restarted because I wanted to do the actual storyline.

But i felt like my character would have actually turned them in, would have ended it. But, again, I wanted to do the story.

As I went through I kept doing things that in my head I knew my charchter wouldn't do. At the end of the questline (which I guess wasn't too bad) I'm left feeling gross and dirty. I've defiled my character. To make matters worse I have this never ending quest log that won't go away. I've punished myself due to sheer curiosity.

It's actually making it hard to keep playing. I don't want to make another character and do it all over again but FUCK the dark brotherhood forever.

I've turned my character into a raving madman who's trying to escape the words of murder the Night Mother is whispering in his head.

I know this isn't a real problem but I have no-one to actually vent to about this and I figured you guys would understand more than my fiance

submitted by /u/respectmyfarts
[link] [comments]

If this guy had a fighter jet in wwii we'd all be speaking german

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:11 PM PDT

Are we still posting dead Nazeem?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:41 PM PDT

Rescuing Winterhold from the magical anomalies and one of the mages resurrected a dead chicken to fight by our side.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:29 PM PDT

Which followers have the best interactions with Inigo?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:00 AM PDT

I recently got the SSE version of Inigo and he's been pretty entertaining so far. Right now I have him and Lydia, and they have some good interactions, but other than that Lydia's pretty boring. What are some other followers with more interesting personalities and good interactions with Inigo?

submitted by /u/PartyPhoenix
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.