DayZ - DayZ on an Ultrabook, pleasantly surprised.


DayZ on an Ultrabook, pleasantly surprised.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:13 AM PDT

People complain about DayZ to this day... but do you remember how bad it USED to be?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:44 AM PDT

People complain about DayZ today, but they must have a bad memory.

I was mentioning to someone in another thread that when standalone launched I upgraded my PC to an FX 8350 and a GTX 760 and still got horrible performance, but the deal breaker was that I couldn't disable mouse smoothing. I actually stopped playing for a long time just because of that.

Today I still have the same FX 8350 processor and get very decent FPS (around 45+ in big cities, 65+ in the beautiful new forests).

What are your old school complaints? How bad was it back in the day?

submitted by /u/wolfgeist
[link] [comments]

Can you switch between them? If no, are there any plans of making it work? I think it would be very cool!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:57 AM PDT

When you think about a totally developed Dayz

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:02 AM PDT

The second VSS Ive found in civilian buildings south of tisy military base in a week! Never a magazine :(

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:44 AM PDT

Surrounded by filth, 1 man rejects violence, kinda, and tries to do good. Follow his 3 part journey, more to come ;-)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:39 AM PDT

Great DayZ video series ?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:10 AM PDT

Hi there :)

Unfortunately I can't play DayZ :( So I'm looking for some DayZ vids to wait until my PC is back. I already watched from Frankie and Sada and it was so good !

Thanks !

submitted by /u/darkeyras
[link] [comments]

Carrying wolf pelts in your hands will make you more noticeable.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:10 PM PDT

when you throw a bait in the Chernarus lake but it doesn't work

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:07 AM PDT

[Suggestion] Make public servers with opposite day/night cycles

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:48 PM PDT

I'm not sure if i'm just missing something, but considering that public servers tend to follow real-time day/night cycles, it'd be nice to see some that do the opposite. For example, people like myself work all day and don't get home until night time. I'd like to play more on day servers, particularly because my monitors aren't the greatest for night play. Sure, there's plenty of "get used to it, it's DayZ" arguments, but considering that I'm still in essence a novice player, I would like to practice with some daytime servers.

If there are public servers that follow such a format, please let me know, I'm all ears, but I have yet to find something to accommodate my ping/ideal server availability.

submitted by /u/Kreetchur
[link] [comments]

Fun morning!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:53 AM PDT

Hacker or door-state bug?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:56 AM PDT

My first kill

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:09 PM PDT

I'm so sorry. Really. I was crouched in a barracks in NWAF. I was on the phone with my headset off. You opened the door and rushed in, I don't think you noticed me. I blasted you in the back as you looted. I'm so so so sorry. You scared me. I tried to bandage you, but 5 shots in your back killed you. I'm really sorry, fellow white armband survivor. I'm not a bad person, you just scared the crap out of me. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/852721698237628496/99C80660A48345FD42F5E8A47473F4809FE5755F/

submitted by /u/FaClMo
[link] [comments]

My best screenshot so far!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:31 PM PDT

By no means is this amazing or anything, but I was wandering the forest line near Berezino when I snapped this. Something about the fog and depth of field looks really nice. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/Stsd96U.jpg

submitted by /u/h0usecat
[link] [comments]

Pretty sure wolves are sneakier now...

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:05 AM PDT

I was walking north along the far western border until I got the the far NW corner of Chernarus. I headed directly SE towards Tisy, got inside of the fence and headed toward the pond to rehydrate. I had a full ghillie suit, Winchester w/ scope and 25 rounds of .308... I didn't hear the wolves until they were biting at me from behind. I tried serpentining, circling, zig zagging, doing anything to avoid damage. I was mostly successful but I occasionally took a bite and was eventually forced to stand off. I pulled out my 1911 and shot two wolves, killing neither. I took several more bites. I brought my Winchester model 7 to my hands and killed one, two, three, four wolves. One pack yelped and retreated. I had to reload when suddenly I was bit from behind, the jaws clamping on the nape of my neck, and shock took over my body. There was nothing more I could do except succumb to my fate as prey, a crucial link in the chain of life.

Never heard them howl.

Coincidentally, I was just watching this amazing National Geographic documentary today. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o01o1unUxtI

submitted by /u/wolfgeist
[link] [comments]

Shadowplay recording DayZ made easy.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:12 PM PDT

Little white dots on all grass, help!?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Hey guys, this is driving me absolutely insane. There are little tiny, almost like a static TV signal, white dots on all of my grass. I cannot for the life of me get them to go away, even after changing all my settings around. Any help? Please!?

Screenshots(kinda hard to see without them moving like they do in game): https://imgur.com/a/zYcIK

submitted by /u/Coltongower
[link] [comments]

Looking for a bud

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:34 PM PDT

I'm pretty lonely in DayZ SA at the moment, whould anyone want to play, I'm quite new at the game all I know is I'm heading for trissy

submitted by /u/_joshhhhhhh
[link] [comments]

beautiful game

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:13 PM PDT

My Footage from Todays Death Match Event on Chipoltle. GG ALL

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:14 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.