Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Stendarr's Embrace


[Daily] Set discussion: Stendarr's Embrace

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Stendarr's Embrace

Type: Light Armor, Weapons, Jewelry

Location: Eastmarch

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
3 Adds 967 Max Magicka
4 Adds 967 Max Magicka
5 When you heal a friendly target, you have a 50% chance to remove 5 negative effects from them. This can happen no more than once every 30 seconds.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Mages Guild Monday - Share Your ESO Knowledge, Ask Questions, Get Info If You're New!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to Mages Guild Monday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread on the subreddit!

Mages Guild Monday is a thread aimed at sharing tips, tricks, knowledge and information about the game.

Know of a place that yields a particularly good reward? Got a tip about how to most efficiently accomplish quests? Have some good intel on good ways to serve your alliance in PvP? Let the community know!

In addition, if you're new to following the game, this thread is your chance to ask questions and get help from veteran players.

Please keep in mind the 'no personal attacks' rule in our sidebar, disagree respectfully with others, and know that a repeated or seemingly obvious bit of knowledge may not be obvious to everyone.

We look forward to your contributions!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Super Charge!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:33 PM PDT

My guild had a Photography Contest, theme was Scenery. These are the winners!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:55 AM PDT

Feel the power from this land of magical energies!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:17 AM PDT

[Discussion] Can't stop, please send help

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:51 AM PDT

So way back in 2014, this guy I was crushing on pre-ordered a copy of Elder Scrolls Online for me. We played for a couple of months, but it went the way of most MMOs that I try, and one day I logged out and never logged back in.

Well... Three years later I'm in a different state and married to that guy. One of my friends mentioned that she had purchased ESO and was having great time in Vvardenfell. My curiosity was piqued...

So I mentioned to said husband that the Dark Brotherhood was finally out (I stopped playing back when they were just teasing that it would "come out eventually") and it's probably evolved. So we decided to log in and just have a look around.

Well two days after that he bought us each a copy of the Morrowind expansion as well as a subscription each. We've played every night for a few weeks now, and the entire weekend (D&D sessions not withstanding)

The only reason I'm even posting on reddit right now instead of doing contracts for Elam is that the servers are down.

This game is amazing! We are both having SO much fun adventuring together. If you ever come across an Argonian warden trekking across Tamriel with a Dark Elf sorceress, you'll know it's a married couple gleefully trading terrible Elder Scrolls puns and just enjoying the incredible world of Tamriel.

submitted by /u/actual_mainecoon
[link] [comments]

Regarding PvP Counterplay

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:32 AM PDT

Fellow PvP players: During the last few patches we had a huge amount of upcoming MagWardens, Stamblades and many more classes that got builds with lots of procs or spammable high-damage abilities. It was always the same reaction: Nerf this, nerf that. Nerf Procsets probably #1.

Now understand please that i support the next patch - i love it. I dont like THE NUMBER of available procs in one combo either.

BUT: In many other games ive played (MOBAs, MMORPGs mainly) there has always been a playerbase that wouldnt cry for the developers to solve these issues but create counterplay themselves. So were are these guys in ESO? tamrielfoundry is usually my forum to look for these kind of theorycrafters but nothing.

Shouldnt we come up with own ideads on how to deal with a Proc-Stamblade or the Cliffracer Spam of a MagWarden? Since ZOS cant balance PvE and PvP there will always be a new problem, when they nerf PvP stuff because we couldnt find an own solution. If they would nerf Selene damage for example there would be Kragh + Velidreth as Stamina Monster Set. Nothing more. No diversity. I personally enjoy Selene in PvE because of the stylepoints. Thats why i love that they left the damage untouched and instead created a oppertunity for outplay with the AoE Indicator.

Whats your opinions on nerfs, tweaks, PvP & PvE balance and most of all - our own helplessness?

submitted by /u/alpakablanca
[link] [comments]

On the Morrowind expansion.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:54 AM PDT

I just finished up the main questline to the new expansion and I must say, zenimax online nailed it on the head with this one, I initially found it so hard to really sink my teeth into ESO but this expansion is so focused and story driven even in the side quests thar it really breathes new life into the game. I could not be happier with my return to Morrowind and I'm looking forward to future expansions.

What have your overall impressions been on Morrowind?

submitted by /u/AConfusedDonut
[link] [comments]

How to prep for Vet Maelstrom Arena? [PS4]

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:33 AM PDT

Hey there!

I have been working on my main now for the past two weeks, a Breton magicka warden, and absolutely love the play-style and class.

I completed Maelstrom arena on normal, and took my time to more or less get a grip of the mechanics at each level, before moving on to the rest.

Now I would like to jump into Veteran, but I am not sure just how large is the skill gap between normal and veteran with regards to this?

I am busy maxing out my alchemy and provisions right now so that I can get the max benefits from potions and foods.

Any other pieces of advice?

TL;DR: What should I do to get ready for a veteran Maelstrom arena attempt?

submitted by /u/SpeakerIsMute
[link] [comments]

Solo XP Grinding

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:55 PM PDT

Skyreach is difficult to solo at a low level and expensive to pay for a carry. What is the fastest way to grind to 50 solo?

submitted by /u/Lemmoncawl
[link] [comments]

Wanted to share The Dark Brotherhood wallpaper i made before going to work

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:49 AM PDT

Found again awesome book and wanted to share

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:58 PM PDT

I know most of you wont read books ingame but this pleases this one the most.

Drunken Aphorisms.

Heres few quetos to get a catch. You gotta find it and read it whole yourself.

"When you set the table, always leave out one glass for a friend. If they dont show, you can drink two drinks at once."

"Its good to be rich, but its even better to be really, really rich"

"Khajiit make the best wives. They drink a lot, sleep a lot and dont live very long"

"If almalexia tells you to jump, you jump. If Sotha Sil tells you to jump, you dont jump, becouse Sotha Sil never tells anyone to do anything. If Vivec tells you to jump, you take a moment to think, becouse he probably wants you to paint a three-legged horse or something "

And my favourite "drinking alone is like drinking with friends, just with less people"

I just love guys who writes these

submitted by /u/marsonaattori
[link] [comments]

Best tank gear

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:36 AM PDT

What's the best set you'd recommended for a DK tank, and where would I find it?

submitted by /u/cloudrestingonpretty
[link] [comments]

First time doing battlegrounds.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:59 AM PDT

Returning Player, a few questions.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:09 AM PDT

Hello all, I'm returning to the game for a while after last playing at launch. I've dipped my toes in now and again since but never for extended periods of time. I have some enquiries about the state of the game atm.

  • Currently levelling a Sorcerer, I've heard some talk about power grinding dolmens? Is this the only way to level up? Or will I be fine just questing normally? I don't mind if it takes a little longer.

  • Morrowind. What's the deal with it and when could I potentially start levelling through it?

  • How often should I be doing dungeons as I level?

  • Dlc. Can I level through the Dlc quests... or is it better to save them for later?

Thanks

submitted by /u/shaun056
[link] [comments]

Praise the RNG (after hundreds of chest opened)

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:01 PM PDT

I got this today. I had 43 keys saved up and this was in the 37 chest I opened.Ilambris

submitted by /u/Lienorolyat
[link] [comments]

The Swedish police knows.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:30 AM PDT

What a mess with my accounts

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:25 AM PDT

Hello there,

Right now the game's on sale on many (legit, not grey market) stores, so I'm considering my options.

Assuming I buy one of those non-steam key, would I be able to log in with the Steam-TESO account that was created during the free weekend? Because I should have a mount here from TES:Legends

submitted by /u/nasuellia
[link] [comments]

Best healer and support class

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:10 AM PDT

Hi guys just downloaded the game and about to roll a brand new character and willing to play full healer and support class, which class should I go for?

submitted by /u/Dannydgti
[link] [comments]

Cyrodiil is awesome

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:10 PM PDT

That is all :)

submitted by /u/SpareRoomRacing
[link] [comments]

Best DPS?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:02 PM PDT

MagSorc or MagTemp?

submitted by /u/MartinERT
[link] [comments]

Best grinding spot for gold

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:23 PM PDT

So I got prosperous all purps armor, now all I need is a grinding spot to get me that sweet sweet gold, what are the best places for that?

submitted by /u/cummanderbubble
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Couple of questions from a new player.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:30 AM PDT

So I started ESO during this weekend and I like it so far. Made it to lvl 22 on my sorc and I want to try something else than side / main quests.

I tried dungeon finder but the matchmaking failed to find anyone for the first time, and for the second I got matched with a group which got manhandled by the mobs right after we started and everyone left.

Am I too low level for dungeons? Just "git gut scrub and grind"? Are there any specific dungeons I could try at this level? And why am I getting matched with levels 400 - 600? How does level scaling work in ESO?

Is there anything else (apart from side / main quests and dungeons) I can do at level 22?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/PawelMeus
[link] [comments]

Price question

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:25 AM PDT

So I'm looking to buy the willpower rings along with the neck piece, they would have arcane and spell damage on them (that is a must, I don't care about any other enchantments). About what price do they usually go for, I don't know market prices and I don't want to go blow my money on something I could potentially get cheaper. All so what cities besides storm haven and Deshan have good guild stores.

submitted by /u/cummanderbubble
[link] [comments]

Could use some Stam NB PVP build critique.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:06 AM PDT

Currently a CP 410 Stamblade who recently just got to max level on this character. Preparing to bring him into cyrodil and I'm wondering if there's anything I need to improve on or change.

When buffed up in a CP Campaign with Rally+Warrior Mundus+Cameron Throne Drink I have

9.5k Magicka 21.6k Health 36k Stam 1.95k Stam Recovery

3.3k Weapon Dmg (2H Bar) 2.9k Wep Dmg (Bow Bar) 42% Weapon Crit 11.7k Spell/Physical Resistance 1.7 Crit Resistance

1 Heavy/6 Medium All Impen&Max Stam enchants 1 Bloodspawn Head 5 Hundings (2H/Bow+ 4 Body) 5 Bone Pirate (Jewlery+2 Body)

Anything I should change? I feel like I can't get through Dmg shields as much I could on a magicka character. What CP should I focus on in order to effectively kill a magwarden/Sorc ?

Any advice on combos seeing as it's the first time seriously playing a stamblade?

Thanks !

submitted by /u/Mobsteroids
[link] [comments]

Now i know why i never bothered with pvp in eso

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 11:06 AM PDT

I never liked the premise of pvp in any rpg mmo game, and stayed with pve side of things without any intention of ever trying pvp in eso...until they announced the double ap pvp event.

Why am i interested now, you might ask, well because i know that as a stamblade i really ought to unlock and use vigor and caltrops, which are 2 skills that can unfortunately only be unlocked by earning xp in pvp.

Ok so, as someone who has no intention of playing pvp for any other reason then to unlock these skills, ive read some advice people gave players similar to myself :

-Look for a group

-Stay with the group

-You dont have to fight, you can just hang back and repair stuff (walls/doors/weapons)

Ok so i join one of the new 7day campaigns, my alliance is AD, i do the tutorial, then i lfg and get invited, i try to stay with them but keep back so that i can just repair stuff cause otherwise i have no idea what is going on or what i should be doing....

yeah it all sounds so easy on paper and by the advice people give you like there's nothing to it really...but i accomplished exactly 0 of that during like 2 hours i was trying to play, because even when i hang back i get killed then i have to respawn at a place that is far from where the fight is, and by the time i get back, there is 0 stuff to repair = no ap for me at all over the course of like 2 hours of playtime. And with no visual indication on the map where one should go to do the repairs, i had no idea what to do or where to go.

so what good is double ap event for players like me who never set foot in cyrodil and have no idea what to do, have no optimal gear for pvp and no real way to earn those points to unlock those skills... ugh i was so frustrated i had to quit the game.

Are there any other first time pvp-ers with similar experiences trying to get some benefit from this event ?

submitted by /u/justagamer77
[link] [comments]

Tamriel or Gold

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:36 PM PDT

Hey guys, so I finally decided to give this game a try I want to buy it on steam, I just wanted to know that is there much differences between tamriel unlimited and gold edition? And lastly what is a sub member? Thanks

submitted by /u/Dannydgti
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.