Grand Theft Auto V - What do you guys think? 10/10 for that dive?


What do you guys think? 10/10 for that dive?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:28 AM PDT

Rockstar being so strict about modding wouldn't be so bad if they actually stopped people from hacking online.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:52 PM PDT

Did someone order a Mugger?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:07 AM PDT

Which car looks the most like Lightning McQueen?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:53 PM PDT

Asking for a friend.

submitted by /u/BarreIRider
[link] [comments]

Errr... EXCUSE me?!? That cost me the game in the end too

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:00 PM PDT

Meet "mr ballman". He has been turned into an orange ball by a modder. Everytime he got in a car, it started to bounce like crazy. We had a laugh and made jokes on him. rip mr ballman

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:15 PM PDT

Join us for tonight's Casual Adversary event!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:51 AM PDT

Voltic, Turismo or Cheetah?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:48 AM PDT

I've been thinking of buying a nice car for myself. I like myself to be agile but also play a lot in first person.
Can I please get some help?

submitted by /u/Tomaslol
[link] [comments]

Can you sell your mobile command center? I bought it an never use it. No point in having it

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:54 PM PDT

Just when I thought this DLC would bring super tacticool options, you can't even put body armor or the combat vests over the camo shirts.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:19 PM PDT

Dentist Ryan!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:54 PM PDT

Crew?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:36 PM PDT

What's a good way to get people to join a new crew this late in the game. I feel that everyone that's active is pretty much established. I had a crew but my absence made people leave. Now I'm back and I'm looking to rebuild. 10-20 members would be more than enough. I feel that bigger crews tend to lose that contact with each other. XBOX One GT-Dr3vm Chvs3r Instagram- Dr3vm_Chvs3rs

Look me up. Contact me if interested. Lets build this empire.

submitted by /u/Richrebelsgta
[link] [comments]

Humane Labs Deliver Emp Help Needed PS4

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:45 PM PDT

This setup is almost impossible with randoms who won't even stay in the car if you asked them nicely. I was looking for 2 others who know the setup and would be willing to help my cousin and myself finish it. IGN - lineartadpole

submitted by /u/DrinktehBleach
[link] [comments]

What do you think about GTA Online?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:45 PM PDT

I have never played it because I'm not into MP and would like to know what people here think about it.

Do you like it? Is it better than the SP in your opinion or is the latter still the main reason you like GTA?

submitted by /u/FanEu7
[link] [comments]

Best money making in private lobby?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:15 PM PDT

I ain't played in a while and there are many new updates. What's the best way to grind money in private lobbies? (with or without friends)

submitted by /u/TheNewGuyGames
[link] [comments]

Terrible FPS with Gtx 1070 and i5

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:57 PM PDT

I have had lots of problems with my framerate dropping to very low numbers all the time. It will be fine for a while then it will drop to like 15 every few seconds just making it super unpleasant to play. According to the internet with my specs I should be able to play at around 100 fps with max settings. I have a gtx 1070 and an i5 4670k at 4.0 Ghz. The CPU is very stable and does not throttle under load. I have V sync turned off and I have disabled the Xbox Windows 10 settings. My GPU I usually around 63 degrees and my cpu is around 55. I have the latest Nvidia drivers as well. I'm not sure what else I should do to fix this problems, but at the moment I can't really play this game.

Specs again:

Evga Gtx 1070 8gb SSC

i5 4670k

8gb DDR3 ram

Windows 10 64 bit

submitted by /u/Titan_Hunter
[link] [comments]

How long is Rockstar going to drag the drip feed content form gunring?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:36 PM PDT

at the curent rate it looks like we will have it all by christmas.

submitted by /u/Yinzone
[link] [comments]

Is there a mod available for a reskinned Ruiner 2000 Batmobile?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:21 PM PDT

Id love to know where i can find one if it exists.

submitted by /u/SolidandLiquidPoop
[link] [comments]

GTA V PC crashing at startup with ENB/ReShade/NaturalVision

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:00 PM PDT

I've been playing GTA V with little to no issue the past few weeks, but today, the game won't start. It gets to the first screens before the loading screen, and with ENB/ReShade on, it always says "loading effects..." and all that. For some reason lately it's been crashing at that point, it doesn't even make it to the initial loading screen. I get the "Windows has encountered a problem..." popup and it closes the game.

Bear in mind that:

1) I only play story mode

2) It's been working for weeks like this, and I haven't changed or altered anything

What could be causing these startup crashes?

submitted by /u/btbizzle
[link] [comments]

GTAV Newsletter Payment??

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:48 PM PDT

Has anyone received the 200k from signing up for the Rockstar News Letter? I kinda figured it would have been paid out by now.

submitted by /u/TheUnknownEditor
[link] [comments]

What did you just call me?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:31 PM PDT

"GTA 6" Youtubers and their clickbait

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:35 PM PDT

New pc, how to tranfer save data?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:15 PM PDT

I recently got a new computer and put gta 5 on it, where would my save files be located on the old pc gta directory?

submitted by /u/Whitepath1221
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.