The Legend of Zelda - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - The Master Sword


The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - The Master Sword

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:59 PM PDT

This Morty comes with a Master Sword

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:08 PM PDT

My wife got our 4yo daughter to sleep by humming to Zelda music, so naturally this happened.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:33 PM PDT

Beat OoA for the first time!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 05:44 AM PDT

Hello All, I'm a first time poster in this sub and wanted to share the news I beat Ages for the very first time. It's a fantastic game with much higher difficulty than a majority of other games in the franchise (this water temple seemed to be harder than the one in Ocarina of Time, but that could just be my personal experience). The time traveling mechanic is a staple of the series and proves to be a huge strength in this game. The boss of the game proved to be a challenge which was a pleasant surprise. The last final boss of a Zelda game that gave me as much trouble was probably Ganon in ALttP. The music is also a huge winner here imo, especially when youre inside houses in Lynna. The hardest dungeon in this game is between the one you first get the seed shooter which I believe is Symmetry City and the Mermaid Cave (water dungeon). I started Seasons last night and I'm in love with the game mechanic. I think it may be better than Ages for me when I'm done.

Some quick background: ive beaten the LoZ, ALttP, LA, OoT, OoA, MM, WW, and PH. My mission is to eventually beat them all like I'm sure many of you have done or aspire to do.

My favorite 3: ALttP, LA, OoA

submitted by /u/Ziglet_mir
[link] [comments]

Favorite method of transportation?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:03 AM PDT

Whether it's short distance (a hooksho, gliding with a Cucco) or long distance (riding Epona, sailing), what's your favorite way to get around in any Legend of Zelda game?

submitted by /u/Trixiepasta
[link] [comments]

Imagine an entire Zelda adventure where you are hounded by Dark Link ala SA-X from Metroid Fusion.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:31 PM PDT

Dark Link in Ocarina of Time was a pretty entertaining mini-boss, but ultimately his copycat gimmick was limited to emulating your swordplay. Plus you can cheese him if you have the Biggoron Sword.

But what if Dark Link were present from the game's very start, lurking in the shadows as an ever-persistent threat that, initially, will curb-stomp you if he catches you? Players felt something similar from the SA-X in Metroid Fusion - if that thing discovered you, your only option was to RUN (at least until the end of the game) or you'd be dead in seconds, completely unable to fight back with your limited arsenal.

Imagine if Dark Link were to do the same thing. Say early in the game, Ganon decides the best way to kill you early would be to use a dark simulacrum of a previous Hero. What could be a better way to eliminate you than make you fight a vastly superior version of yourself? Of course, there'd need to be various reasons for letting you survive against him, but even the notion that a dark version of you is hunting you (at least in dungeons) would make the game far more entertaining, IMO.

And then there's the potential for an amazing boss fight. I honestly would love a Dark Link fight where he doesn't just copy your swordplay, but has dark versions of your items and equipment that he employs against you. For instance, give him a Dark Clawshot that lets him steal your shield, or Dark Bomb Arrows that he spams at you, or maybe even a dark version of the Skyward Strike. The more attacks, the better, I say. Having a diverse arsenal at his disposal would make Dark Link a boss fight for the ages.

So who else would love to see something like this? BotW might have set an immense standard for future Zelda games, but a Dark Link hunting you would certainly help out any future Zelda title.

submitted by /u/darkdill
[link] [comments]

Spirit Tracks has a Truly Amazing OST, I Wish it Could Get a Full Remaster Like This

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:23 AM PDT

[OC] Skull-Kid (0.5mm mechanical pencil.)

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:02 AM PDT

Getting a puppy next week and want a Zelda themed name!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Hi, guys! I'm getting a male puppy next week and am trying to come up with a name for him. I've ruled out Link and Ganon, mainly because I've met quite a few dogs with their names already!

Here's the possibilities I've got listed, but I thought I should ask for other opinions, too! Eldin (Din), Sheik, Revali (just Vali for short), Daz, and Komali.

Here's the puppy I'm getting next week! :) http://imgur.com/E2qW59Q

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

submitted by /u/awfullotofdogs
[link] [comments]

Ocarina of Time Dampe Race

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:56 AM PDT

What is the best time you can possibly get on the race? Does anyone know? Speaking of races, Ingo sure doesn't play fair on the 2nd race to get Epona! I love watching my friend in the states play ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZtYqRJsOI

submitted by /u/thomas36426
[link] [comments]

August's LOOTCRATE 'KINGDOM' features Zelda!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:52 AM PDT

Do the CDs and DVD of the "Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary Concert" album work on American CD and DVD players?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:48 AM PDT

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU0XKVH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I recently bought this from here for a friend, then didn't realize until it arrived recently that it was sent from Japan. Will the CDs and DVD still work on American CD and DVD players?

submitted by /u/Omega_Link
[link] [comments]

The Hyrulian Knight Rises

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:38 AM PDT

[OC] My newest Wind Waker stained glass style piece - Breath of the Wild

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:46 PM PDT

How do you go back from BotW?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:11 AM PDT

I tried playing Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on my Wii U yesterday. I've loved these games for years and have probably beaten them 5 times each. That being said, when I flipped on Wind Waker, I only made it as far as the Forsaken Fortress before being bored out of my mind. I flipped on Twilight Princess to see if that'd be any different, but didn't even make it to the sheep rounding. After that, I went to Breath of the Wild on my Switch and ended up playing for hours. I really love all 3 Zelda games, but I think BotW has ruined linear Zelda for me.

submitted by /u/Roborted
[link] [comments]

Future Zelda Games

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 05:13 AM PDT

I'm intregued to see the future of the Zelda franchise, Do you all think it will stay like botw in future games or go back to the older game style aswell with a set story with not as much choice.

submitted by /u/MysticMarine13
[link] [comments]

Today's daily drawing! Made mistakes early on, but decided to finish it anyways.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:54 PM PDT

How important is it to play OoT first?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:14 AM PDT

I've seen a lot of posts that say I should play OoT as my introduction to Zelda. But I've already started to play Wind Waker and have collected 2 glowy balls. So my question is, should I drop Wind Waker for a while and finish OoT first?

submitted by /u/REVaN30
[link] [comments]

I made a short trailer for an upcoming project of mine! [A Link to the Past] [Music]

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:20 AM PDT

This Fish Pie IRL Inspired By Link's Cooking Turned Out So Well! What Do You Think?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:01 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.