Minecraft - TIL that the mouth of a dropper is exactly the same size as a button.


TIL that the mouth of a dropper is exactly the same size as a button.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:46 AM PDT

Pretty sure that's what an update does

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:29 PM PDT

In Minecraft Story Mode, polished diorite stairs are a thing

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:48 AM PDT

The fishing rod

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:18 PM PDT

Vazkii made working colored lighting

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:25 AM PDT

The Catacombs, an aesthetic approach to my skeleton spawner XP farm.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:55 PM PDT

First Attempt At Detailing, I Think I Went A Bit Overboard

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:08 PM PDT

Minecraft needs greener grass

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:51 AM PDT

As the Minecraft team works on all these new textures, I hope the colors of the world get some attention. Ever since Beta 1.8 the grass has been dull in most biomes. Here is a quick rundown:

  • Extreme hills have depressing blue grass

  • Taigas have depressing blue grass

  • Snow biomes have depressing blue grass

  • Deserts and savannas are dead yellow but not gonna complain since it's realistic (still prefer the Beta savanna colors though)

  • Swamps and roofed forests have ugly dark green grass

  • Forests are slightly better, though not quite as green as they could be (or used to be)

  • Plains are okay but should be a bit more yellow

Take a look at Minecraft's colormap. Most of it looks nice and green, but we've got terrible colors since Mojang chose to use the dull colors on the right side of the colormap. If the grass got a nicer (and more realistic) blend of green and yellow like it had prior to Beta 1.8, Minecraft worlds would really look better.

submitted by /u/Camouzone
[link] [comments]

[PE] While fooling around, I found an epic spot for building.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:36 AM PDT

Updated photo of our Spawn project. More coming soon !

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 03:57 PM PDT

Super Mario Boat - Bowser Castle 1

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:53 PM PDT

Chicken Cannibalism

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:53 AM PDT

I spawned and had to kill two ender dragons. They did this at spawn

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:02 PM PDT

Armor switching while opening chests

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:22 AM PDT

Allow us to access the armor slots while opening blocks with inventories. (e.x. anvil, enchanting table, chest...)

submitted by /u/FastcardF
[link] [comments]

I created a quartz "hook" with only stairs.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:38 PM PDT

Lightning Selfies.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:24 PM PDT

‘Minecraft: The Island’ Blurs the Line Between Fiction and Gaming

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:44 AM PDT

I built a very easy modern starter house for beginners!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:33 PM PDT

Why does Redstone dust need to give lighting updates?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:46 PM PDT

It makes large Redstone builds a orgyfest of lag. My old computer, Gandalf, died in that light-updating orgyfest. It got so hot and steamy in my storage system that his RAM slots started smoking, and before I could do anything, he shut down and passed away in his sleep. It was a tragic day, and it all could have been prevented if Redstone was a tiny bit less taxing on his health.

submitted by /u/Conneron
[link] [comments]

I have been playing on this map for 4.5 years | Survival Single Player

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:47 PM PDT

This man taught me yesterday that there isn't age or place where you can't play Minecraft.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:34 PM PDT

Is triangulating the position of strongholds still viable now that there's like 1024 per world, or should you just do it the intended way?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:35 PM PDT

[Need Tips] Building an Ancient Forest

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:52 AM PDT

Hey folks! So I just started Minecraft. I've been hooked by the Hermitcraft Youtubers and the peaceful, focused, calming Nature of the game. My goal is to Build an Ancient Forest, with big coloured glowing trees, lots of paths, small lakes, ruins, small dirt huts and cozy tree huts and some statues. Also, I plan on making a giant tree in the center where I'll put my base, my storage and my life. So since I'm pretty much Just a Noob inspired by MumboJumbo and XsumaVoid, and this communitty seems pretty friendly And helpful, I thought to ask u guys a couple things

  • How to proceed to the end game? (Getting tô The End and back) -- Wich Farms do I need?
  • General infrastructure advice? (How to organize Farms and stuff on my building site)
  • Wich Biome would look cooler? I thought about going to a mushroom Island cuz no mobs and beautiful grass, but the Mega Taiga with podzol looks Very interesting
  • Building palette advice? -- How to Build a giant tree, and How to Build smaller (yet bigger than Big Oak trees) decorative trees?

PS: I'm currently living on a desert surrounded by Forest, taiga, Hills and roofed Forest. Spawned Next to 2 villages so I built a giant wall around them and I'm working on lots of trading

submitted by /u/dudurossetto
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.