Minecraft - [::] Jake Paul Boss Battle


[::] Jake Paul Boss Battle

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:50 AM PDT

Radial menu (for spell selection for upcoming map)

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:10 PM PDT

Fastest XP Farm! (5,760,000 xp/hour) 1.10 Vanilla Survival

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:59 PM PDT

The Protector that the Ice Spike Needs. And much better than they deserve!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:03 AM PDT

I'm participating in this contest to build houses for villagers.. Made this house Duplex, What ya guys think? [Rendered with Chunky]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:29 AM PDT

My little sister made a beautiful ocean shack!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:52 AM PDT

A long time ago I wanted to build a fantasy desert, with giant skulls and bones littered throughout, my internet went out yesterday so I built stuff in singleplayer, I don't know how I built this, I could never build this consciously.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:44 PM PDT

Taiga bay Lighthouse

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:23 PM PDT

Custom Ocean Monument Acrylic-Pour art piece, let me know what you think!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:17 PM PDT

I had a fun idea for 1.13.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:54 AM PDT

So, I was thinking yesterday about how 1.13 and Data Packs will give us custom crafting, and I've already prepared for it, by extracting the default recipes. (Open the 1.12 jar file with WinRAR, extract the Assets folder, explore until you find recipes. :]) I was planning some stuff I wanted to put together for my custom recipes, and was thinking about some speculation I had heard about what level of control it will have, and I had an idea. I call them the "Null Items".

I have no idea how to format this, so here's a list of the items, and what they do.

Null Block - Null Block is a technical block with empty values. Through custom crafting you could craft one of these, but with NBT data preset on it, such as a block texture, hardness value, blast resistance, required tool, and whether or not it obeys gravity or is "polar", like logs and bone blocks, or "angular" like Terracotta. You can choose what it drops when you break it (Itself, a number of some item, or nothing. You can make it drop nothing by default or itself with Silk Touch)

Null Container - This is a tile entity, similar to the Null Block, but instead it is automatically set to be "Angular" and not to obey gravity (similar to how chests work, and this cannot be toggled with NBT code.) You would be able to use the NBT data to control how many slots it has, whether it has a "Wifi Value" (Make it work like an Ender Chest), or if it has a "Backpack Value" (Make it act like a Shulker Box), or if it produces power when opened (like a Trapped Chest, and you can set the power level it makes.) You can choose it's opening animation between "Normal" and "Spinning" (Normal is like a chest, Spinning makes it animate like a Shulker Box.) You would also be able to customize whether or not it works like a Furnace. (Turning this on would ignore the NBT code for having an animation)

Null Item - This lets you make a regular item, like an Iron Ingot or a Diamond. You can use it in crafting, and same goes for any of the other Null Item types.

Null Food - Customizable food!

Null Tool - You can set which tool it mimics, and what it's stats are (damage, attack speed, etc.)

Null Armour - You can set which armour it acts like, and can give it a "Fly Value" (make it act like an Elytra), and having a Fly Value would work with any other armour data you add to it, so you can make an armour piece that also lets you fly.

All of these would be crafted only using a custom crafting recipe, and you would use the recipe to set NBT data for the result. Since an item's recipe file can contain multiple recipes (I've checked, you can), you can use this to add multiple custom items, multiple blocks, containers, foods, or tools, whatever you like, however many of it you need for your map, or to spice up your survival world. Any custom Null Item you make can also be used in crafting recipes (If all the NBT data is the same :]) you you could, in theory, for example, make completely customized armour, using a custom item, made by breaking a custom block, crafted with vanilla items, using this hypothetical fun little idea.

If you have anything you want to add, please let me know, I really want to make this idea as cool and fun as possible :D

submitted by /u/BirdstarYT
[link] [comments]

Moody Blues [shaders]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:48 AM PDT

I made an RV

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Nether hub I built in survival

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:03 PM PDT

You guys like my rear view mirror decoration?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:29 PM PDT

An unfinished mansion I built when I got into building. (~1 year ago)

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:51 PM PDT

Seeing my 12 year old niece being told to kill herself for winning a round of a game

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:23 PM PDT

How do I remove these awful people so they can't contact her? I'm really sorry if this post breaks rules but I'm pretty ignorant about the Playstation and minecraft in general. Is this sort of reaction common in the minecraft community? Can I stop other players from communicating with her if they are disgusting?

submitted by /u/jupiterssunday
[link] [comments]

New duplication bug in minecraft 1.12 allows you to stack non-stackable items in survival. Works on both multi and single player worlds.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:15 AM PDT

The sails are a bit low but wat is your opinion on it ?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:02 PM PDT

Beta for the better together update coming(possibly) next week!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:37 PM PDT

It was confirmed by Helen Angel(the community manager) on Twitter that the beta can come next week

The beta will be available to Android through the Google Play store and Win10 and Xbox one through the Xbox insider app

Edit: https://mobile.twitter.com/HelenAngel/status/891018361412272128

submitted by /u/Allan1905
[link] [comments]

I want to impress the two kids I'm gonna babysit tomorrow...

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:51 PM PDT

Could any of you guys point me in the direction of some easy builds you think would impress kids(under 10)? They usually just load up a world (Lately the Chinese Mythology World) and modify it slightly when they play to choose a place to live, but I think it'd be fun to try to encourage them to build their own homes and structures. They got a bit frustrated trying to recreate the log cabin I had made for them, as they accidentally deleted that file trying to get rid of other old ones, But I really wanna try to encourage them to be more creative again. (If not allowed though, please feel free to delete!)

submitted by /u/Confusedgabi
[link] [comments]

Survival players, what is your survival play-style?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:47 PM PDT

Like, do you like exploring? Do you like massive, efficient mines/farms? Do you like building? How far do you often stray away from your base? Are you nomadic? How often do you go days while underground? Etc. etc.

I think this would be a fun opportunity to discuss play-style differences and tiny quirks.

submitted by /u/CasuallyCreative
[link] [comments]

My take on a roofed forest

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:15 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.