Minecraft - City of Petra


City of Petra

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:35 AM PDT

Elevator For Giants

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:11 AM PDT

Aerial view of my completed secret underground base!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:13 PM PDT

I've been working on my own procedural map generator. Someone asked if I was doing it for Minecraft. Though not my initial plan, I made it happen.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:18 PM PDT

First Castle Attempt

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:07 PM PDT

Random builds

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:00 PM PDT

Manor un amplified world ��

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:21 PM PDT

This was the reason I bought Minecraft (Nostalgia overload)

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Spawn Town 2016-2017

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Just finished my first cave base! Feedback is much appreciated.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:53 AM PDT

Minecraft players who never really tire from the game, what's your secret?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:26 AM PDT

I've been trying to get back into Minecraft recently and honestly haven't been sticking to it. I have the itch for the game, but whenever I load up into Singleplayer or play on some random Server, my drive just diminishes. How have you managed to keep playing the game and actually somewhat enjoy doing so?

Edit: Wow, thanks for the replies. I really appreciate your time to respond.

submitted by /u/ZeroThePerson
[link] [comments]

Elder World, Inspired by Tamriel

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:02 AM PDT

I think this mineshaft is broken...

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:25 AM PDT

Transforming a friend's house on our realm!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:48 AM PDT

Best way to play on 3 laptops with no wifi?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:45 PM PDT

Two friends and myself would like to play mc in a shared world at the cottage, so no wifi. What would be the ideal way to so this? I've created a LAN network and played with one friend before, but multiple people never worked for me. All 3 laptops are windows 10.

submitted by /u/plokoon005
[link] [comments]

Latest try at a Basilica

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:14 AM PDT

Village Creator not working correctly [need help]

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:33 PM PDT

If you are reading this and are good at village creation, I implore your help. the video tutorial for the iron farm I am currently working on finishing is the iron phoenix by a youtuber TangoTek , I am running into a large issue where I believe the initial village does not get created before the first set of doors become accessible to sunlight, causing the second village created to become too large, so it stretches to the left (circled red) , instead of the 3rd-nth (circled green) villages getting stretched. when I say stretched I mean the moving villager and his doors getting attributed to one of the two villages (circled white) picture

I can provide more pictures however, it might be easier to just give you the world download so you can get hands on. world download

edit : to start the machine you have to oress this button

submitted by /u/Tettrum
[link] [comments]

Enderman thinks he lives here

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:32 AM PDT

City World

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:12 PM PDT

Are there people who will design a minecraft city for pay like an architect would?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:18 PM PDT

I have been looking at some videos on youtube and have seen some pretty impressive things built with minecraft. I didn't know people could build cities and someone was saying that they built the entire nation of Denmark.

Personally, I know nothing about city creation, but I am a fantasy writer and would love to see the world i'm writing about in 3-D. Are there talented individuals who can create cities and things like that who do it for money or on a contract basis? Thanks.

submitted by /u/accountingstuden
[link] [comments]

Show off your base!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:49 PM PDT

Shown off your survival base in the comments below!

submitted by /u/IrishSwagin
[link] [comments]

How efficient can an automatic sugarcane farm be?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:00 PM PDT

I've been messing around with automatic sugarcane farms for the past few days and I've stumbled across a farm that seems to be most efficient one I can possibly make (in that it destroys each sugarcane stack individually as they reach a height of 3) , is potentially infinitely expandable (or at least to a 2.5 minute hopper cart rout) , and can be placed directly next to each other (in that the redstone on the sides can be connected to other redstone, but can't be shared)

http://imgur.com/a/bR8hk

and I'd like to know if anyone's made anything better or how it can be improved?

PS the stuff things at the end of the hoppercart tracks are just to stop the carts when they're unloading, and because I increased the randomTickSpeed, they were VERY necessary

submitted by /u/beirirangu
[link] [comments]

New super farm "The Garden Titan" 8000 items/hr Melons, Pumkins, Sugar cane, Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Cactus. no redstone timings or clocks

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:46 PM PDT

Biome Blocks - Biome based blocks, water & mobs; overlays, random textures and chameleon creepers!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:10 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.