Civilization - Civilization VI - First Look: Nubia


Civilization VI - First Look: Nubia

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Tomorrow! Nubia/Amanitore Livestream from Firaxis

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:38 AM PDT

Man, I wish Nubia was out already.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:29 PM PDT

I think that's Cold War looked like

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:12 PM PDT

Thanks Pedro...

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:55 AM PDT

Mapping Civilization VI (Base Game up to the Nubia DLC)

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:03 AM PDT

What would you like to see in a future expansion?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:46 PM PDT

I would like to see an expanded medieval era with additional technologies, civics, tile improvements (windmills, etc), buildings (perhaps a town hall? forge? castle?) units (longswords/mace men, longbowmen, and trebuchets), etc. In my opinion, the medieval era is too short. It feels like little more than a stepping stone from ancient times to the industrial revolution.

I would also like to see a historic era speed (standard production with marathon speed)

submitted by /u/texancowboy2016
[link] [comments]

Should I feel bad that I accepted this?(modded Civ 5)

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:10 PM PDT

Anyone think we should get Serbia or a Balkan civ in general?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:41 AM PDT

I think we've had quite some history in the region and quite a few great leaders, specifically Stefan Dusan, but there are others. Croatia has Tomislav, Bosnia has Tvrtko, etc. What do you guys think? (civ 6 or a future game)

submitted by /u/syndencity
[link] [comments]

If the South East Asia civ will have two leaders...

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:04 PM PDT

Could that mean we get Vietnam with the Truong sisters?

submitted by /u/AristocratesSR
[link] [comments]

When you going for culture victory and need to take a detour.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:27 PM PDT

Most defensible city spot ever

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:31 PM PDT

Civ V Can't load any single player scenario modes

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:58 AM PDT

I'm trying to play the scenarios for the steam achievements but everytime I click start game the game freezes and eventually closes.

I've tried:

  • Disabling all mods

  • Removing all mods

  • Reinstalling Civ V

  • Deleting the CivV data from the "mygames" folder

  • Verify integrity of files

Nothing has worked yet. If anyone has a possible solution it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/kangaroorider
[link] [comments]

[CIV 6] Game freezes after changing government policies.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:12 AM PDT

Whenever I change my policies the game will freeze, this gets worse the later into the game, sometimes lasting over 10 seconds. Anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/ThomLee95
[link] [comments]

How should i make the game less boring?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:07 AM PDT

Hey, i have logged about collectively 600 hours on civ 5 + 6

I really loved 5 and I bought the collectors edition of 6, but i don't find myself playing it

Mostly cause i feel like its the same thing, its, build an army early so i don't get killed then steam roll everyone else, or i don't build an army early and i get steamrolled early on.

Only feels like there is one of two options, is there a way i can change this with mods or options? i play on 5 or 6 difficulty

Thanks, I would love to return

submitted by /u/jtom88
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite snack to eat while playing?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:29 PM PDT

[Civ 6] I've researched Combined arm, I received notification about a Uranium source within my control, I right-clicked it by accident and now I cannot seem to find it despite turning on resource icons, is there a fast way to know where is my Uranium?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:51 PM PDT

In eery Civ 5 game I have played, the research and timeline has seemed out of sync. Is there anything I can do?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:58 AM PDT

Firstly, sorry for the ghastly title.

I have played about 100 hours of Civ 5 and every game I have played, my tech is always behind schedule.

For example, I have great war infantry in 2016.

I usually go for a high city count, with buildings that have a high science output.

Is there a setting that I am missing.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/imofficiallybored
[link] [comments]

Is there decent AI mod(s) yet? Similar to what civ 5 had?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:35 PM PDT

For example;

one of the best games I ever had fun with is when I faced against immortal level ai, but with altered bonuses - everyone started with 2 melee, 1 archer, 1 worker. The ai played smarter, and didnt have huge bonuses over the player, or the players teammates

submitted by /u/AriesTR
[link] [comments]

Is there any news for an upcoming expasion for Civilization 6?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 02:10 PM PDT

Other than just adding new civilizations is there any major project for an expansion like Civ 5: Gods and Kings and Brave New World but for Civ 6?,

submitted by /u/TryHardFapHarder
[link] [comments]

Yet another question on civ6

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:47 PM PDT

Can you split up armies and cores? I need small teams to defend my cities

submitted by /u/rushtactics
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.