Halo - You're not getting away that easy


You're not getting away that easy

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 03:48 PM PDT

Randomly Generated Sudoku Board in Halo 5

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:41 AM PDT

One game, three generations

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:14 PM PDT

�� Ride of the Valkyries ��

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:57 PM PDT

1 - 1 = 0

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 09:08 AM PDT

Atrium inside the UNSC Infinity

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:13 PM PDT

How to innovate Halo without changing its formula

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:10 AM PDT

For the last move of the boss' stuff, we had Master Chief watching our backs.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 03:48 PM PDT

Halo Wars 2 - Serina Rises & Spearbreaker Drops

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 09:33 AM PDT

Impressive Valhalla/Ragnarok Map! (forge)

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 03:52 AM PDT

Halo 2: Anniversary MP Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:55 PM PDT

Hello Spartans!

I don't see Halo 2: Anniversary Multiplayer discussed very often here. I think it was one of the best things to come out of MCC.

After a lot of thought, I realized, THIS is the direction I wanted Halo multiplayer to go, not the Reach/4/5 directions. I think Halo 2A MP could be the best multiplayer in the franchise if it was given a full treatment (more maps, more exploration of the map design ideas).

But I'm curious, did everyone else respond positively to the multiplayer? What did you like? What did you not like? Is this the direction you wanted Halo MP to go?

submitted by /u/OfficerSalt76
[link] [comments]

Halo 2's Lockout Remade in Halo 5!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:03 PM PDT

Installed Halo 3 Models Mod to Halo Online

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:06 PM PDT

I am thinking about getting into the Halo novels. Where to start?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:42 PM PDT

So at my new job i sit at a desk and do simple orders and i want to pass the time. Im thinking of getting the audio books and getting more into the lore of Halo. Where should i start and which novels would you recommend?

submitted by /u/minji100
[link] [comments]

Took a couple month break from Halo and remembered exactly why I took the break

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:01 AM PDT

German themepark ripped off "Winter Contingency" from Reach OST

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:09 PM PDT

So yesterday I was at the Heidepark in Soltau, Germany. While I was standing in front of the Krake rollercoaster I started to hear fimiliar music. I immediately started to wonder "Why are they playing the Halo Reach OST here?".

Turn out whoever was in lead of the theme for the Krake must have loved the intro of Halo Reach. Just listen by yourself and tell me if it's just me, or this really is way too similiar for a conincidence - Also the Krake was opened 2011, so it's theme could be composed around the time Reach launched.

Krake Rollercoaster Theme, mostly the part between 0:24 - 1:04: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZFmPaWQD6Y

Reach OST - Winter Contingency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2YqbsEzp0

submitted by /u/samurai1226
[link] [comments]

Halo Wars 2 Serina & Operation: Spearbreaker Launch Trailer

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 09:48 AM PDT

I would like some advice on how I can improve my YouTube channel.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:02 PM PDT

So I have a Halo oriented YouTube channel, and I've covered Halo: Online excessively. I have recorded so much, and I just don't want to do Halo: Online anymore. No one wants to watch Halo: Combat Evolved or Halo 2: Vista. Unless if I recorded SPV for Halo: Custom Edition, but who exactly would want to watch that?

My issue is that I just don't know how to make my videos "unique," especially if they're only Halo: Online. The only unique element is the music. Every song is unique per video. (So for example, you will hear Charity's Irony in this video, but you will only hear it to that video and none other. Music restrictions are by playlist, not channel wide.) I do keep a document as to which songs are used to a video for that playlist, so I don't overuse it a second time.

I also upload in 1080p60FPS, so I thought that was a nice feature. I don't exactly like doing commentary but I do have a pretty good microphone and I can make use of it. And I also refuse to do anything that is not related to Halo. So I wouldn't include images, music, or gameplay of other games.

And should I get an Xbox One X? I've been thinking about getting an Xbox One X with a 4K monitor and an Elgato, once it can support 4k. Or should I get all the Halo titles on PC? My PC can very easily support 4K, but I only have a 2K Monitor. I figured that I should get an Elgato for my Xbox 360, but what would be the point due to backwards compatibility? And possibly playing Halo: Reach in 4K?

submitted by /u/Alex23323
[link] [comments]

2 New XBall Maps for Custom Games

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 09:24 PM PDT

What maps are in rotation for Team Skirmish in Halo 5? I seem to be getting Orion II a ridiculous amount of times...

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:02 PM PDT

"Good news! The new achievements associated with Serina & Spearbreaker are now live and working. Happy hunting!"

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:33 AM PDT

Even after the backward compatible titles arrive and the dust settles, MCC will still be in need of fixes. Let's not forget that.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:45 PM PDT

Just another friendly reminder that 343 simply doing nothing to fix MCC for years doesn't mean it isn't still needed. Whether it's join-in-progress for customs, in-game team switching, or some of the other key fixes, 343 should know that many of us still expect something to be done for these features and/or bugs in MCC.

It's not an entitlement thing, it's not a disrespect thing, and it's not a bitterness thing: it's just a bunch of people recognizing that someone waiting years to fulfill their end of a promise doesn't make the promise go away.

submitted by /u/stamminator
[link] [comments]

This is why you hate me.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:38 PM PDT

Halo 3 Beta Gameplay (2017)

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 02:17 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.