Grand Theft Auto V - "Phew, that was close."


"Phew, that was close."

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:47 PM PDT

This guy thought he was going to knock my teammate off.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:03 AM PDT

Grand Theft Auto 6 Mentioned in Motion Capture Actor’s Resume!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:40 PM PDT

GTA V Singleplayer no missions?!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:17 AM PDT

Hey there...

I played the singleplayer of GTA 5 and I'm wondering where the missions/quests are, if I save the game I only have 38% completed so I'm wondering where the other missions are.

Thank you for the response.

submitted by /u/LCTKou
[link] [comments]

My friend and I were playing some Online on the Xbox One and came across this strange plane at the airport neither of us have seen before. Any idea what it is?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:30 AM PDT

Yeeeehaaawww

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:29 PM PDT

Feature length James Bond GTA V Fan Film - well made

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:29 PM PDT

Discussion about the overall single player Involving the Heists.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:02 PM PDT

So I've been playing GTA5 since release and maybe I'm just going through nostalgia with GTA4 (considering I can't play it anymore)

But one thing I've come to set my mind on about GTA5 is the entire game being focused around Heists. TBH it's not really even many Heists to complete, there's way more set up missions.

My point is that even though this game is centered around doing these Heists, NONE of them compete on any level with GTA4's bank heist. (Maybe it's just me and personal preference) but does anyone agree with me.

It's something about That Liberty City bank heist that was absolutely exciting, New York alleyways and subways (as if it came out a movie), while the Heists in GTA5 are good, they don't seem to be "wow".

In the the games dialogue it even seems to be implied that the LC Bank Heist was like the Holy Grail of Robberies. Which comes back to my main point, why does that Specific Mission seems to be better than every last single Heist in a GTA that revolves around doing Heists?

submitted by /u/SirPlayboi
[link] [comments]

After a good 30 hours, I still have 5gb to download

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:17 PM PDT

I'm really excited to play this on pc... but damn is it taking hilariously long to download from the rockstar installer. For a while I was literally only getting 200kbps.

How long did it you guys to download this 70gb game?

submitted by /u/iPissOnRebelGraves
[link] [comments]

Figured I'd do a mini showcase of the new Torero, to M83's "Big Flash", enjoy!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:15 PM PDT

Looking for associates/ active friends (PS4)

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:59 PM PDT

I have no friends that play this game for the PS4, and would like to have someone to play with. Currently have my pot warehouse and my bunker completely full but can't deliver anything without help. Very active and also willing to be an associate for others. PSN: ccr727 add me or message me here if interested

submitted by /u/Junk1in1the1front
[link] [comments]

The Torero Isn’t Good Top Speed Wise [Broughy1322’s Fastest Sports Classics]

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:03 AM PDT

Getting kicked out of random games?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 06:43 PM PDT

I've recently had the issue of going into random games with not a lot of players and getting kicked out for NO REASON AT ALL. It's getting to a point where it's become toxic and I'm spending more and more time just waiting to get a game.

submitted by /u/CrouchingNarwal
[link] [comments]

sound just muted after taking a screen shot..

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:17 AM PDT

I just bought this game on steam..

and it just worked fine for me...

but when I take a screen shot, the game take it well.. but after a few seconds the game just got muted..

is it just a usual thing for steam user playing gta5..? D;

submitted by /u/majh0
[link] [comments]

Shit happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:43 PM PDT

A Grand GTA Field Trip

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 03:28 PM PDT

What car is this??

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:27 AM PDT

Another piece of garbage...

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:07 AM PDT

How are people like NoughtPointFourLIVE still able to create content for YouTube?

"I'm going to Michael's house at 1:30am, no lights... OMG a ghost will be there!!! But YOU tell if you see if it, cause I know it doesn't exist and made you watch my 20 minute, 15 ad video!!! Let's get 30k likes guys!"

Is there any legit GTA content creators or are all of them scum?

submitted by /u/KingofGames37
[link] [comments]

Karma delivers on this offensive racer

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:29 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.