Grand Theft Auto V - What miracle do you want me to perform today!? - Well, I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda...


What miracle do you want me to perform today!? - Well, I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda...

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:14 AM PDT

Sorry, that GTA6 résumé 'leak' is completely fake

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:25 AM PDT

My best GTA V screenshot so far

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:19 PM PDT

Does anyone else feel like trying to play online is a pain in the ass?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:18 AM PDT

A friend and I, both returning players, were trying to do some heists for some money but we could only get past one mission after a long painful process.

*first loading into the game takes forever

*then after figuring out how heists work we had to wait for Lester's call

*After driving to my apartment and starting the heist it took forever to find two other players. And some would leave after getting into the lobby

*we finally get into a heist and try to play but the randoms died and failed the mission for us.

*then we get taken back into free roam despite spamming r2 for a quick restart. So now I had to drive all the way back to the apartment

*start the hiest again and have to wait forever again for 2 more players

*finally get to try again but randoms die again forcing us to restart even though we haven't died.

*manage to quick restart and finally are able to beat THE FIRST PART of a heist. Not without one guy taking up the lives and then taking forever to get to the end.

*once mission ends and we return to free roam the dude who sacked just kills all 3 of us...

This whole experience took like a hour and we only actually got like 15 minutes of playtime.

We tried doing the next part but the exact same thing happened but worst. We attempted the mission 4 times but the randoms kept dying. Eventually the guy who caused the most problems left session causing us to fail. This took like an hour and a half, mostly non game time.

It was so bad.

Side note. There's too many loading screens and they are stupid long. Loading to spawn, loading screen to get in garage, loading screen to get into apartment, loading screen to start heist, loading screen to launch, loading screen on mission restart, loading screen to get back into free roam. The loading screens are too long.

I feel like the entire online portion of the game is just poorly done. It's a pain in the ass to do anything. The game itself is amazing. Gta is one of the best games there is but the online is so broken and frustrating to use. Online is truly fun in free roam where you can do whatever you want with friends with no loading screens. Except you can't because you need money to do fun stuff.

submitted by /u/fartwithmypantsdown
[link] [comments]

Weaponized Tampa worth it?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:31 PM PDT

Looks pretty dope. Thinking about making this my next purchase. Would y'all recommend it? My friend just got an insurgent pickup and we go and kill people with it but I want something I can man and gun myself. That and the oppressor I plan on buying next.

submitted by /u/youngdrew13
[link] [comments]

GTA V Found Rons Ghost!!!!!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:57 AM PDT

cop chase gta animation

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 11:58 PM PDT

My friend saw this yeserday... Xbox One... Anyone have an explanation?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:22 PM PDT

GTA VI rumor might not be fake after all

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Since it's asked everyday...

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:02 PM PDT

Sticky a post that you CANNOT transfers characters

submitted by /u/CupICup
[link] [comments]

Return to GTA V - stating as newbie advice

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 08:41 PM PDT

Just returning to GTA V, got 1.2 million in money, looking to rank up and play for a while now, one friend bought a motorcycle club, but I'm looking for advice on what to buy, strategy to make money and have fun.

Thinking of the "corporation route on making money", but would appreciate any advice from people that have been playing.

Don't need the stupid comments....

submitted by /u/Dogs0fwar
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 Master Mind Challenge (Two players wanted) Xbox One

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:50 PM PDT

Currently looking for two skilled players to complete the Master Mind challenge and to help in recording video clips for my You Tube channel (REQUIERMENTS) Must be 17 or older, Must have a working head set, Must be level 120 or higher, Must be able to play with no interruptions for 5-6 hours at a time or until complete..............if interested please message me on xbox live under NastyBonz iP for more details. Thanks and have a great day!!!

submitted by /u/NastyBonz3D
[link] [comments]

[PC] If anyone needs help with CEO, MC, or Gunrunning business I can help

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:50 PM PDT

I've gotten everything I wanted in the game so now I'm deciding to just cruise around and help people get started.

SC - SpacemanSpiffies

submitted by /u/PaulWalkerIV
[link] [comments]

Perfect parking!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:52 PM PDT

Having problems logging in.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:12 PM PDT

Hello I just recently redownloaded GTA V from steam PC. However when I try to log into my social club account it says. "There seems to have been a problem during your previous attempt to sign in. Please continue to the next stage." It's a never ending loop however, I hit continue to Sign in go through the fields again and get the same message. I have tried changing my password on the website and it works. It's just the launcher I can not log into.

submitted by /u/iHavik513
[link] [comments]

Question about the oppressor

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:00 PM PDT

I know the missiles replenish from the MOC but do they replenish when you call the mechanic or put it in you garage or bunker?

Can you still use it is races or has that been removed?

submitted by /u/f0reCaste
[link] [comments]

Anybody know how good this car is? Haven't played in a while and just got this, so far it's been amazing but I wanna do a few races with it.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:07 PM PDT

Just returned after not having played for 8ish months. Modder issue worse than ever?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:01 AM PDT

Before I took a break, I only landed in lobbies with modders in them on occasion, like less than half the times. And most of those times, it was friendly modders who were just having fun by them selves, not trashing the lobby.

Now, I have to be lucky to find a lobby that's not infested with at least one modder that's just fucking up the entire lobby. I sometimes have to switch sessions 4-5 times before finding one.

Am I just unlucky or is this the actual state it's in right now? Have R* given up trying to mitigate this problem?

submitted by /u/nonfree
[link] [comments]

Ok guy's got another question for y'all ..

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:12 PM PDT

I have a export garage filled to 80 percent and I can't get the game to send me on an exotic vehicle mission for my life .. they have just stoped giving me those missions .. I only have standard and mid-range. Any ideas ?? I was fine before this gunrunning business..

submitted by /u/Snarf3223
[link] [comments]

CUJO IN GTA 5

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:05 PM PDT

Ballistic Equipment

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:36 AM PDT

Is it worth buying the Ballistic Equipment? How does it work? Can you call it in anywhere throughout the map?

submitted by /u/Ryanheno
[link] [comments]

GTA ONLINE MEET #28 | GROTTI MEET | CoreGamingPS4 | Rockstar Editor

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:33 PM PDT

Well ive managed to get about 730k online, what can i invest in?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:20 PM PDT

Looking for some new running jobs or any business starting, or what i need to start the base ceo jobs

submitted by /u/TBIightning
[link] [comments]

Watch GTA V Machinima Adding New Videos Every Week.. Current Categories Voice | No Voice | Pop Culture | Site Just Started

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 08:13 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.