Grand Theft Auto V - Well, that lasted about a month.


Well, that lasted about a month.

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 06:50 AM PDT

I'm outta here!

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 05:53 AM PDT

The first time Ron proved himself useful.

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 01:02 PM PDT

Graceful landing - 10/10

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 07:43 AM PDT

Two close calls in a row.

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 06:22 AM PDT

A NEW METHOD! A Buzzard next to The Pacific Standard Bank doors + All Money (Already has been stolen by ShtKingAlexHD)

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 08:34 AM PDT

What is the best vehicle for PvP online?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:01 AM PDT

Playing on PC, and just wanna watch planes taking off and landing at LSIA...

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 03:24 PM PDT

So, I've mentioned before on here that I occasionally make music videos for my favourite musician using Rockstar Editor and recording general gameplay footage and events around LS and BC. One thing I'm wanting to do is just stand somewhere near LSIA and record a couple hours worth of footage of planes taking off and landing there, but it's so fucking difficult to do. When I'm standing there (currently standing on the tall watchtower between the multi-story parking lots just outside the terminals), the only things happening are one helicopter flying in circles, and one 747 that landed as I started recording and has sat there not moving. No more planes have landed or taken off, and I've had it recording for nearly an hour.

So I hypothesize that maybe I'm too close to the airport, or it's like an eclipse: I shouldn't stare directly at it...

Does anyone know of a good spot somewhere on the map where I can watch the airport and actually see planes taking off and landing in order to Fraps some long footage of it? Or do I need an Open4 mod to increase traffic or something?

Help on this would be very much appreciated, because fuck, the airport looks fucking great when it's busy.

submitted by /u/PooInAnAlleyway
[link] [comments]

How to do the 5 mile desert kifflom walk on pc?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 05:35 PM PDT

I know the rubber band method on controllers, anything like that for PC?

submitted by /u/Pickles256
[link] [comments]

Self Radio in Online?

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Does it work? Also, any track suggestions? Can't think of many off the top of my head, want quite a few to keep it fresh.

submitted by /u/GrandmasterSluggy
[link] [comments]

There have never been any updates or patches for deathmatches.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:16 AM PDT

Everything else has been updated, balanced, upgraded and patched. Freemode, racing and missions. A ton of adversary modes. But deathmatches have just been abandoned.

I don't think there's been a new map since launch. Helmets and restocking ammo via the interaction menu have ruined the balance. Off radar glitches in freemode are hotfixed in days, but the same glitch in a deathmatch has existed for years and been ignored.

It's a shame because with a little bit of work it could be more popular and maybe make freemode more peaceful. As it stands though it's just a mess of off radar players, or constantly phoning Lester, or endlessly spamming rpgs from rooftops.

I'd love to see the off radar bug fixed, and an option to either give everyone or no one helmets, and a cooldown on Lester. But it's likely far too late in the day for all that. I really hope they put more attention to detail in red dead deathmatches

submitted by /u/sleepersolar
[link] [comments]

Down to the wire

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 04:28 AM PDT

If the Rustler was added online

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 04:03 PM PDT

Riding the Storm

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 10:25 AM PDT

Looking for GTA PC/FiveM filmmaking/machinima collaborators

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 10:23 PM PDT

Looking for a collaborator or collaborators, I really wanted to dabble into making some machinima, action orientated, trying to focus on cinematic flare, homages, and visual concepts, but I'd love to make more cinematic stuff with other players, coming up with simple storylines. I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to record their footage along with me, give me the files so I can get better angles for the overall video. I will post my links to machinima I've done.

Here's a John Wick style shootout I did for fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55YPbj-rWKc

Here's a general chaos and gangwar shoout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rkG0MOAaoA

A slow motion single take of a zombie apocolypse on a freeway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF2fzwGadJQ

These ones are earlier ones I did with GTA V back when it first came out. Dude targets someone on the road, then deals with the local law enforcement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZwA8oClzI&

First chase scene I did with GTA V, very rough, but had fun with all the new features. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svRpXyGD4oQ

But yeah, I'm looking for collaborators who wanna get on FiveM and try to practice by making short little action scenes for practice. Of course the more actors the better, more coordinated and elaborate shootouts, scripting and rehearsing certain scenes. I think it could be fun. If you're interested. Reply or PM, will be happy to talk more.

submitted by /u/Rawrheadrex
[link] [comments]

Exited Unexpectedly

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 08:43 PM PDT

Is there any other way of fixing this ? First it was about the mfreadwrite.dll but I fixed it then another problem came. Its about the exited unexpectedly and I tried deleting the mfreadwrite.dll and pasting it, deleting the x64a (it was the only one who didn't have a correct checksum) but even if after I verify it it just goes back to the wrong checksum one . I also tried putting on d3dcompilers.

This is my specs if someone wants to know i5 6500 gtx 1060 3gb 16 gb ram Windows 10 Pro N

submitted by /u/EmperorMarkz
[link] [comments]

APC Mission is a complete travesty.

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 08:40 PM PDT

I have spent the last hour and a half trying to get this DAMN mission done and it just breaks in every way! First of all, why the HELL does this mission require two people? LET ME DO IT SOLO. And second, most importantly, WHY bring in the APC via helicopter? It adds nothing to the mission and every damn time it FUCKS UP. The chopper gets stuck and crashes into the ground then sits there. After throwing out the pilot, the APC is stuck to the heli and can't move. The mission is totally stuck and is impossible to complete due to this glitch! One and a half hours! And for what? Why not just let the vehicle sit on the beach and let us get in! And the mission is basically required because the discount is +$700,000. GAH.

UPDATE: Managed to get the pilot out of the cargo bob and get him back in. He then drug the APC alll the way along the ground to the beach where the helicopter dropped the APC then exploded. APC was heavily damaged, but we continued the mission, only to get to the end where the random I was playing with quit and my game froze. How is this shit acceptable on any level Rockstar? HOW?!

submitted by /u/Being_a_Mitch
[link] [comments]

Lost my favorite motorcycle to an impound glitch I can't find it please help

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 05:13 PM PDT

My motorcycle got impounded it's not marked on the map and it's also not at the impound lot how am I supposed to get it back?

submitted by /u/NoMoreH0pe
[link] [comments]

Should've went golfing with someone else...

Posted: 21 Jul 2017 05:54 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.