Grand Theft Auto V - Stunt Jump From Plane To Plane


Stunt Jump From Plane To Plane

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:34 AM PDT

Instant Justice [Race]

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:50 PM PDT

World's Worst Air Force

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:15 AM PDT

The bonus money for associates actually made being one worthwhile, they should keep the bonus pays permanent, anyone else agree?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:19 PM PDT

Tomorrow is Tuesday, Come on already Rockstar.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:11 PM PDT

Pegassi Torero Bow Available For Purchase At Legendary Motorsports

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:31 AM PDT

Price: $998,000

submitted by /u/600ccHonda
[link] [comments]

The MOC Vehicle Workshop Scam

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:40 AM PDT

Rockstar has somehow conned us into not only paying the insane prices for vehicles and mods, but now we're actually paying for the modshop itself. If I owned a modshop, I'd damn well expect to be modding my car for free.

Let's say you want an Oppressor bike and at least have the ability to mod it a little. The minimum real cost of of doing this:

$2,650,000 - Oppressor (assuming you do the mission to get the cheaper trade price)

$1,165,000 - Cheapest bunker (needed to do the mission and get the MOC)

$1,225,000 - MOC base price

$955,000 - Weapon/vehicle workshop

= $5,995,000

And this is just to have the ability to spend more money and mod it. In the mod shop that you own. Lets say you want to max out everything (not taking into account wheels and paint job) that's another $419,250. I know it flies and everything, but we're talking a $6.5m bike.

I know this is news to no-one and Rockstar's money-grabbing ways are well-known at this point, but this stood out to me as an especially ridiculous example.

/rantover

Edited for formatting

submitted by /u/clivebavels
[link] [comments]

Gotta rep your favourite brands

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:38 AM PDT

Who needs an anti-aircraft system when you have this

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:32 PM PDT

I saw a Sanctus IRL.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:57 PM PDT

What's the best way to keep making millions??

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:03 PM PDT

I have saved up 2.3 million so far.

Would buying a business be the best route to making more money or is there a better alternative since it cost so much for the business?? Just keep doing heists or what?

submitted by /u/FIFA-Freak05-
[link] [comments]

Ocelot XA21 rear vs. actual Jaguar CX-75 rear

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:30 AM PDT

What's your favorite car, and why?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:53 PM PDT

I thought this would be fun here for everyone to share their favorite car/boat/plain/vehicle and the story on why it is your favorite! It could be found, bought or won! Everyone's story is welcome :)

I'll start.

My favorite car is the Ubermacht Zion Cabrio. I remember was looking all over for one to spawn for such a long time. I looked absolutely everywhere but nothing, had friends try and help and still nothing. I finally decided to give up after looking for several weeks. The next day after calling it quits, I was driving my Speedo in Chumash and found so many Zion Cabrio(s) spawning so I snatched me on and I have loved it ever since!

submitted by /u/GSynergy
[link] [comments]

Benny's Garage Timeline Inconsistency

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:22 AM PDT

Since multiplayer is set 6 months before single player, does it mean that Benny's shut down because of bad business?

/s

submitted by /u/600ccHonda
[link] [comments]

Is it me or have the servers become worst and homing rockets suck?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:14 PM PDT

The past week or so my friends and I are constantly glitching out sessions, most of only last 5 to 10 minutes. Then sometimes a network error notification comes up and the ONLY way to rejoin that same session is restarting the PS4.

Homing Rockets are constantly missing. I've seen them not turn and miss direct shots. They use to be like homing capabilities of the Oppressor but now it's just unusable.

Anyone else notice this on PS4 as of late. It's drastically hurting the game play and making other games more appealing due to no server issues.

submitted by /u/Mission_Burrito
[link] [comments]

Guess it's not online-only anymore......

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:18 PM PDT

GTA Online modders are getting out of control.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:20 AM PDT

Question about transferring character

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:32 PM PDT

If I transfer my PS4 character to pc, can I still use my PS4 character on my PS4? And will my levels update on both systems?

submitted by /u/Ry_Dog566
[link] [comments]

PLEASE add a mode with no police

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:19 AM PDT

it's so impossible to have fun when you're just playing with friends, especially invite only sessions, when you're constantly getting shot at and killed for every single little thing. it just ruins it.

not to mention how fucking buggy they are, yesterday i got killed by them because i hit a pedestrian with my BMX, and then every single time i ran back to where i died to get my bike, i got a 2 star wanted level and they killed me.

we also kept trying to take a cargo plane from the runway in trevor land and they kept fucking showing up and ramming into the plane and blowing it up.

rockstar, stop pumping out stupid shit that no one can buy because you either need to buy shark cards or constantly grind for it, and focus on the main body of the game for once. focus on actually making the game FUN.

EDIT: while i'm here i'd also like to add that y'all need to fix the glitch where i can't mod or sell a car that has independence day tire smoke, i've been stuck with this dubsta 6x6 for like 2 years now.

submitted by /u/camisdead
[link] [comments]

Is it worth it to repurchase GTAV on PC after having played a ton of it on consoles?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:29 AM PDT

I bought tge game on Ps3 and Ps4. How kuch more am I missing with the PC version?

submitted by /u/me_gusta760
[link] [comments]

XB1 servers down?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:42 PM PDT

Explosive GTA thug life

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:04 PM PDT

How often are Warstock sales?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:04 PM PDT

I know there was just one, but only for certain vehicles. I want to get the hydra, but 3 mill is a fat price tag, so how often does the hydra go on sale?

submitted by /u/BigDaddyADAMantium
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.