Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Briarheart


[Daily] Set discussion: Briarheart

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Briarheart

Type: Medium Armor, Weapons, Jewelry

Location: Wrothgar

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 688 Weapon Critical
3 Adds 967 Max Stamina
4 Adds 688 Weapon Critical
5 When you deal Critical Damage, you have a 10% chance to increase your Weapon Damage by 449 for 10 seconds. While this effect is active, your Critical Strikes heal you for 609 Health. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO!

You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT.

Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service.

As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Server just died NA. Again.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:51 PM PDT

ZOS needs to extend the Midyear Mayhem event because of all these server issues.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:35 AM PDT

Takes 20 minutes in a queue to get into Cyrodiil, server lags like crazy and I get kicked soon after I get in, and now I can't even log back in.

submitted by /u/Knightmare25
[link] [comments]

ZOS trolling on Twitter or just out of touch with how broken their event is?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:53 PM PDT

PC NA server down?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:07 PM PDT

Just got booted from the game and can't log back in.

submitted by /u/spindoc
[link] [comments]

What is going on here Microsoft?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:21 PM PDT

Coming in Hot!!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:46 AM PDT

eso trading needs to change

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:29 PM PDT

Silks of the Sun was forgotten about by ZOS.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:56 AM PDT

When the new Morrowind update came out, numerous changes were made to a multitude of sets that were already in the game or on their way.

More specifically, sets like Ysgramor's Birthright, Netch's Touch, Spider Cultists, Automaton's, War Maiden, etc, etc - were given a buff that replaced their max health 2 piece value with a spell critical or weapon critical 2 piece value respectively.

They did this for every set in the game except for Silks of the Sun, which is still dragging ass with its 2 piece max health.

Silks of the Sun needs the same treatment as the rest of the aforementioned sets. It is incredibly similar to all sets listed above and there is no logical explanation as to why it didn't receive the buff but it's similar counterparts did.

submitted by /u/TYSoFly
[link] [comments]

Playing with my brothers.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:19 AM PDT

So I've been playing this amazing game for a while. I just got home from a Vacation with my two brothers. We all brought our Playstations and played some old school LAN. We had so much fun. Just wanted to share a picture of us enjoying the game :)

http://imgur.com/a/hIrxv

submitted by /u/nulle-mayn
[link] [comments]

Can't form/join groups after crash (anyone else?)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:07 PM PDT

Can't leave an old group either. Just me or others struggling as well?

submitted by /u/bostonguitarkid
[link] [comments]

Got 400k AP, just hit 50. What's the best way for me to get armor, Elite Gear Vendor?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:23 PM PDT

Recently came back for the event and aside from server issues I've had such a blast this past weekend, but my gear is all WAY outdated and I just hit level 50 with 400k AP. What's the best way for me to spend that AP, at the Elite Gear Vendor?

submitted by /u/futzo
[link] [comments]

Mouse Sensitivity Problem (Does anyone else have this?)

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:58 AM PDT

On both my main PC and my laptop I have an issue where having 'Enhance pointer precision' active (under Window's mouse properties) causes my horizontal look sensitivity to be inconsistent with my actual sensitivity (much faster).

 

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so are there any other possible fixes?

 

I've tried asking around the forums about this and I haven't received any replies and the support I have received from ZOS hasn't been very supportive; so I'm feeling rather lost on the issue at the moment and any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Btoop
[link] [comments]

[PC] Launcher stuck on loading screen.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:58 AM PDT

Whenever I load my launcher up it just stays on the loading screen, I have tried a bunch of stuff with firewalls and loading as administrator and uninstalling/installing various Visual C++ stuff. I also tried uninstalling everything to do with the game and reinstalling it but it just gets to the launcher after installation and is still stuck on the loading screen.

Anyone know anything else I can do?

submitted by /u/ManfaSeasons
[link] [comments]

Magplar- "striking enemies in front of you four times with your Aedric spear and dealing -??- Magic Damage with each strike".

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:39 AM PDT

Not DPS, but how much damage does it show in your skill screen, with buffs going that you normally fight with?

Part Two: What do you do to buff this move? What mundus stone? What set?

submitted by /u/OutsideKelly
[link] [comments]

[discussion] Craft Bag Blues.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 02:50 AM PDT

I've had to cancel the ESO subscription recently and by the nine, I miss it. If it wasn't for my current addictions to Mr. Robot and The Americans, I'd more likely have dropped Prime. It's just that damn Craft Bag! My thieving and pilthering habits have gotten wayyyy too out of hand and I feel like I live in the outlaw's refuge these days :( Khajiit is saddened by this. I did happen to save back my crown points though and bought all the DLC so that's a plus. It's not ESO plus though. Sad.

submitted by /u/Dr9eyes
[link] [comments]

Next double XP event?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:35 PM PDT

Hey, anyone know when the next double XP event will be? I'm guessing the Halloween event but I'd like to be wrong about that.

submitted by /u/StealthLoL
[link] [comments]

Just bought morrowind and tamriel unlimited on steam, how do I play the base tamriel unlimited?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:09 PM PDT

So far it just starts every character on a boat to morrowind. I played tamriel unlimited/ base game on Xbox before and this wasn't how it started. I bought the bundle on steam that Satan it has the base game and morrowind as a DLC.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/silkenindiana
[link] [comments]

How many people are play on Xbox One?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:55 PM PDT

I'm interested in the game because I loved the shit out of Skyrim, and I just wanna know if the game is densely populated and if it's anything like Skyrim

submitted by /u/MommaCantYouSee
[link] [comments]

My first PVP experience

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:27 AM PDT

So with the double AP event going on I decided to try my luck with PVP to get vigor on my level 30 Stamden.

I've never set foot in PVP before so after I finished the tutorial quest I sent LFG in zone chat because I saw everyone doing it too. I joined a 20 man group and after 20 mins of running on my 8% speed gaur I was about ready to give up PVP already. But after I reached the group we set off to take a keep.

I have to say, taking that first keep was the most fun I've had in this game in a long time. I stay near the back and spammed my stamina heal to heal the guys getting oil dumped on them, shot my cliff divers at archers and mages on the wall, and used others' siege weapons to attack the wall.

Before I knew it 3 hours had passed and I was having a blast the whole time! Our "zerg"(?) rushed around taking every building in sight. It wasn't until a failed offensive that we realized the "dirty blues" were on their way to take our keep. I didn't think PVP could get any better until we set up our defensive. After a long stalemate battle of sending spies to take out camps, using ballistas to take out ballistas, and grouping up to defend the inner keep with all we've got, a second "zerg"(?) came to our aid and we sandwiched the army and won the battle!

Sorry for the long post, I just had so much fun that I thought I'd share my noob experience to maybe get other noobs to try PVP too.

TLDR: I had tons of fun, got vigor but stayed long into the night running around like a mad man.

submitted by /u/Plastic_Goblin
[link] [comments]

[PC] Error 1005 and Play button issue.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:28 PM PDT

So like many others I am getting the OS 1005 error after this patch, if I some how manage to get to the point where I can click 'Play' it does nothing. I've tried repairing, uninstalling, updating graphics and windows, running as administrator etc etc. Can't post on forums due to not having an invitation.

submitted by /u/NeverMakingAnAccount
[link] [comments]

High Level Blue People

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:24 PM PDT

The title sound wierd, but I see these higher level champions with blue veins all on them, and I was wondering how you get it? Is it a quest you do, or do you buy it? Update: Is anyone up for an XB1 run of the dungeon you do to get it?

submitted by /u/Silas_Ordo
[link] [comments]

Stamblade or Mageblade: Questions

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:53 PM PDT

Can anyone give me some insight on the differences? Ex:

-Play style -which has a longer survivability sustain - your personal experiences - which one is better for solo sneak attacks? "Ganking"? - which race is best for either - just general info etc Sorry for the newb question I've played on and off since console release but always as a tank or healer and no pvp just pve by myself mainly. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Zerby_
[link] [comments]

Error 210, tried everything

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:23 AM PDT

So I installed the main game via disc and updated it through the launcher. I have a 200 GB montly limit on my internet connection so something like 44 GB is a huge deal for me

Anyway, I can't get around it. I tried to look onto their website for the salvation, but nothing seems to work.

I deleted every file they requested, downloaded the patchmanifest by browser and putting it in the correct map, I tried to run it as admin, disable firewall, but nothing seems to work.

If there is someone with the same issues and got it solved, or if you got any ideas, appreciate it if you shared because I really want to play this game sometime.

submitted by /u/noziggity
[link] [comments]

what does morrowind add?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:32 PM PDT

Also does morrowind make some builds viable that would otherwise be bad without it? Very new to the game so im not sure what exactly it does.

submitted by /u/Crispy_Potato
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.