Elder Scrolls Online - ESO being DDoS'ed


ESO being DDoS'ed

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:46 PM PDT

OPEN LETTER: How to get GOLD dungeon set jewelry.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:31 PM PDT

Dear Zenimax,

I understand the need to create new content and do so at a rate that keeps people interested and for the most part you all have been doing a good job of this. In fact, what I'm about to say is not a replacement for the amazing work you're doing with the new content but rather a way to enhance those experiences and do so with as little work as possible for YOU.

Currently, there are only two types of people who do dungeons. Those who need a particular set of gear and those who want keys. However, the number of players at max level who do those things are dwindling down and that's a shame. So why don't we re-purpose old content while providing a means to give the player base something they've wanted for a long time?

Proposal:

1) Create a vendor who spawns after the boss dies in any particular dungeon and have that vendor sell GOLD JEWELRY from sets in that dungeon.

2) Have the LAST BOSS of each dungeon drop an item that is unique to that vendor, a currency that is shared by all sets in that particular dungeon but not other dungeons. For example the final boss of ICP would drop a 'Warden's Horn Fragment.'

3) Populate the vendors with GOLD JEWELRY and allow people to trade a certain number of dungeon specific currency for a particular piece.

4) Reward players who do dungeons on 'Hard Mode' with more of the currency.

At the end of the day this solves several current problems with the community including but not limited to PVE player boredom between trials, the purple handicap that befalls all dungeon jewelry sets and queue wait times (as more people will be LFG).


Redditors reading this post...

If you support this idea please like and share so it can get noticed and if you want to contribute PLEASE engage the comment section so we can tweak this concept and make it truly viable.

submitted by /u/Eakerr4
[link] [comments]

Logged into ESO for first time in awhile to check out the mayhem, seems tactics have changed?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:40 PM PDT

MAIN QUEST SPOILER: Meeting on Stirk [Humor]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:11 PM PDT

The meeting on Stirk in a nutshell.

Queen Ayrenn: K guys, we should go to coldharbour and fuck Molag Bal up

High King Emeric: You two are tricking me, aren't you? Taking Cyrodiil while my army is gone?

High King Jorunn: (ignores Queen Ayreen) lol fuck u Emeric

Queen Ayrenn: Stop it, you dumbfucks, we should focus

High King Emeric: fuck both of you I don't believe you

High King Jorunn: (ignores Queen Ayrenn again) lol fuck u Emeric

Vanus: My lords! Please, stop!

High King Jorunn: Fuck this

Queen Ayrenn: Fuck both of you

High King Emeric: This is fucked up. Ima go check on my dudes, srry Vanus

submitted by /u/Prime_Goliath
[link] [comments]

My Lush Oasis House

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:49 PM PDT

Luxury Vendor Items 27/7/17

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:43 PM PDT

Bowd is on vacation this week so he asked if I'd mind linking the post I make about these each week.

So here you go :)

Vvardenfell Glowstick, Towering - 16,250g
Vvardenfell Glowstick, Strong - 10,834g
Vvardenfell Glowstick, Young - 5,417g
Vvardenfell Glowstick, Sprout - 2,500g

Pics - http://www.elloanicky.com/index.php/2017/07/29/luxury-furniture-vendor-27th-july-2017-2/

submitted by /u/NickyWitts
[link] [comments]

ESO Normal Dungeon Difficulty

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:17 PM PDT

So, I consider myself a decent MMO PvE player. I have raided in multiple games and done some of the hardest content out there. That being said, I am continually frustrated by ESO Normal instances. The balance seems to be all over the place. Some instances are a complete face roll while others have bosses that are party killers. Now, I am only level 23 and just recently started playing the game. So, I am not sure if it's just something that you need to get used to or its just plain poor design on the dev teams part.

I am struggling to get the daily normal random dungeons done each day because parties fall apart after several wipes. Which to me is increasingly frustrating because I consider normal dungeons a place to learn while leveling up. But in this game it seems that the random normal dungeon daily is a beat your head against the wall until you get lucky enough to get into a face roll instance. Am I way off base here and just need to get used to the new content?

submitted by /u/Anundir
[link] [comments]

Checked ESO Fashion, still have no idea what costume this is. Anyone?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 03:26 AM PDT

Spellblade class?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:10 PM PDT

Hello. I just started Eso, and I was wondering whether there were any viable melee/magical hybrid builds with sorcerer.

submitted by /u/Archmage_Abaddon
[link] [comments]

were is highest point in game to jump of ?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 10:48 AM PDT

Haven't Gotten a Master Writ in Nearly Two Months

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:30 PM PDT

I'm nearly maxed out on all of the traits in all three types of crafting and I do writs daily, but it has been nearly two months since I've received a single master writ. And now that I think of it, in the 6 months that I've been playing this character, the only master writs I have received are for blacksmithing; never received one for clothing or woodworking. Do I chalk it up to really poor RNG or is there something else at play here? Anyone had a similar experience?

submitted by /u/Dr_Plague_
[link] [comments]

Anyone else experiencing extreme lag/drops to the point where the game is unplayable

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:29 PM PDT

I usually start off in Auridon or Craglorn. I can play the game for about 3-5 minutes before I lose connectivity with the server then get booted. I submitted a ticket and got some stupid generic response about checking my hardware requirements, etc. (nothing has changed on my setup). I have disabled all add ons, my internet connection is solid. This has been happening to me consistently since 7/26/2017. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: I'm on PC on NA Servers

Thanks.

submitted by /u/mucusinmygreenstool
[link] [comments]

Magicka Warden?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 03:44 AM PDT

So clearly from research online (haven't tested myself) but Stamdens have far better DPS then Magdens in PvE. On the other hand I heard and seen the potential Magdens have in PvP. Making a Magden based on the PvP potential I've seen I opted for it over Stamden.

Hopefully we can expect a increase to Magdens PvE potential. But what are your thoughts on its PvP capabilities. Being a person that prefers PvP over PvE the Magdens PvE capabilities are still very depressing. Not even level 50 yet with my Magden (was made just yesterday.) I can already expect a nice kick from players if I try a Trial or VetDungeon. Anyone else have an issue like that?

submitted by /u/GodVestrel
[link] [comments]

How viable is Stamina Warden Healer?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:52 PM PDT

I know they work fine for 4-man content, but can a stamina warden healer keep up with the highest endgame content? I'm not looking to push leaderboard numbers or anything, but will it still do the job in trials and other high-level content?

submitted by /u/Gutton
[link] [comments]

Am I the only one that takes Ramzasa's cheese and thinks her perpetual sandwich is amazing?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:24 PM PDT

Ever a chance of Templar tanks in vet trials?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:34 PM PDT

Is this guy speedhacking? Or am I a noob?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:43 PM PDT

Mag Sorc Tank...

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 02:43 AM PDT

Is a magicka sorcerer tank a viable build? Looking for pve, pvp and soloing group dungeons. Thank you for helping 😎

submitted by /u/Basti712
[link] [comments]

Elder Scrolls Music

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 10:54 AM PDT

I fell in love playing TES 4 Oblivion. I really liked the music, especially "Wings of Kynareth" and "Harvest Dawn".

I found in ESO, Wings of Kynareth plays in Kenarthi's Roost.

Does anyone know if Harvest Dawn plays in any area of ESO? I found a soundtrack listing but my guess is it only lists the new songs made just for ESO.

submitted by /u/Whaaaatuuuuup
[link] [comments]

Holiday boon box rewards

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 02:07 AM PDT

So i had my fair share of the boon boxes and i decided to open them when i was waiting for battlegrounds match to start (was already in the arena) Opened about 10 of them and got 2 pact siege weapons even though my character is AD Had opened over a hundred before and got only AD sieges and camps.

Is it possible to get other alliance siege equipment or was it a bug?

submitted by /u/narkoment
[link] [comments]

PC/NA [Sotha Sil] Largest Otick

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:45 PM PDT

Zerg bomb build plz

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 01:24 AM PDT

Since of how laggy and zergy the game is on ps4 na I want to back a bomb blade. Plz help me out with the build.

submitted by /u/SneezyKing
[link] [comments]

Emperor Ultimate idea

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:26 PM PDT

Weird idea I had for an ultimate in the Emperor skill:

Reinforcements (one rank) Duration: Unlimited Cost: 90

Call upon three footsoldiers from your alliance to protect you.

The footsoldiers' attack with 50% more damage and can throw daggers at enemies.

Assault Squad New effect: Summons an additional archer that can coordinate flaming oil attacks.

Support Squad New effect: Summons an additional healer that can aid nearby allies.

submitted by /u/ravenwulf_sb
[link] [comments]

What is worth buying in the Golden?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:04 PM PDT

You know, in Pelinal event people made tons of AP. Im one of them too but can't decide what to buy. Dont want to waste my precious alliance points on trash set items.

I play magicka sorcerer and warden healer btw.

submitted by /u/muadgra
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.