Grand Theft Auto V - We thought we were safe...


We thought we were safe...

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:20 AM PDT

When you stuff a tunnel full of explosive tankers and run a train through it

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:22 AM PDT

Pegassi Torero looks like a graphics downgrade

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:11 PM PDT

Imo it looks terrible. Harsh lines and strangely shaped. It looks exactly like something from Vice City, graphics included.

submitted by /u/Hodmimir
[link] [comments]

There's something about you boy...

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:43 AM PDT

NaturalVision Remastered: Official Trailer [4K]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:29 AM PDT

Dinka Blista Compact Drifting upgrades?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 01:05 AM PDT

I recently got a Dinka Blista Compact for free from a website, and i tested it out in a Stunt Race to see how it drifts. And i found out it drifts amazingly. So i'm wondering: What are the best tire/transmission/engine upgrades to increase it's driftability? Or maybe some general upgrades to increase the car's performance? Any help would be gladly appreciated.

I also may or may not want to overhaul this to make it resemble the Trueno AE86 from the anime Initial D.

submitted by /u/GrimmestCreaper
[link] [comments]

Question about buying the Office Garage (60 Spaces)

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 12:32 AM PDT

If I go ahead and buy this office extension am I not able to sell or discontinue the current garages I have (3) I would love to get the office garage because I run everything from the office now and having all vehicles in 1 place would be great too. But I dont want to have to spend at least 1.5 mil on this and then have 3 empty Garages

submitted by /u/Hyperactive_
[link] [comments]

Radio stations with djs available for download?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 12:21 AM PDT

Is there anywhere to get the radio stations including the dj's bits to download, would love to listen to Mirror Park with the moaning dj in the car. Have searched around and not come up with anything yet

submitted by /u/bullchicken
[link] [comments]

Fmj pedestrian spawn?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:15 PM PDT

My friends and I were doing biker gang missions to fill up our supply as I was driving to my friends bunker I saw a pedestrian driving a fmj a 1.7 MILLION DOLLAR car is this rare????

submitted by /u/Fasterified_Slagga
[link] [comments]

Question about afk playlists.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 10:35 PM PDT

So I've recently discovered the exploit that is afk playlists. I got everything hooked up and ready with a friend just fine, but I'm running into one problem, my controller keeps disconnecting. Yes, it is a wireless, but I found a third party cord just laying around (three actually) and plugged it in. My friend did the same. So far I've tried all three different cords, changed USB ports, switched controllers and even took out the batteries, but it keeps disconnecting after some time passes. The weird thing is that my friend has been afk asleep for quite some time and their character keeps on moving.

If there is a way I can fix this I would be grateful to find out.

submitted by /u/superduperfunguy
[link] [comments]

Marshall Law in Los Santos II

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:27 AM PDT

Why do so many people join a Heist and instantly leave after the cut-scene?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:26 AM PDT

For a bit of a change while playing, My friend and I decided to try the Heists instead of doing Ceo/Gunrunning missions. We tried starting our own and people would join and start, We'd watch the cut-scene and then suddenly I'd be sent out to the lobby because the people both left.

We thought it was odd but would try again but this happened 4 more times with different people. Finally we gave up and later in the day I was playing and got an invite to someones heist, I joined and sat there until we had a full group of 4.

The host starts the heist and after the cut-scene, The two others leave. I don't understand the point of it?

Is it a bug with the heists or what? I don't see what they'd get out of it as it only wastes their own time.

Also I would really prefer Rockstar to make it so 1-2 people can do the heists as I only have one friend that plays gta online lol

submitted by /u/Aussie_Kitten
[link] [comments]

Weird dune FAV randomly exploding glitch

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:44 PM PDT

Do off-road tires on the Vagner do anything?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:56 PM PDT

I use the Vagner for racing and the last few races everyone with off road tires on the Vagner pass me like it's no big deal. Just wondering if they do anything.

submitted by /u/ExTremeHYPE99
[link] [comments]

Would it be worth it to sell my paleto forest bunker and buy the Chumash one?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:18 PM PDT

So I have the paleto forest bunker ATM. It seems to be very far from my apartment and office (6 miles). This makes it really annoying to do any kind of mission or just go back to my bunker to check the stock and such, or even resupply. How much money would I get back from selling my bunker, and how would I even do so? Would it be worth it to sell my current one and buy the Chumash bunker instead? (2 miles from my apartment and office). Thanks.

submitted by /u/Azurified
[link] [comments]

After recently getting one myself I would love for this to be in this game, or the 2018 version that's about to come out

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:53 PM PDT

Me trying to chase my dreams

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:39 AM PDT

Control Camera with keyboard?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:46 PM PDT

Hi, I was just wondering if there is any way to control the camera with just the keyboard controls, such as the arrow keys when not in a vehicle? I looked in the settings and I'm not seeing much on it, and when I google it all I am getting is using keyboard controls for vehicles. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/MrWokaWokaWoka
[link] [comments]

I'm just gonna leave this here ���� not my video but you gotta give credit where it's due

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:39 PM PDT

How do you change the vehicle that pulls the anti-aircraft trailer?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:52 PM PDT

Title. I was wondering how you get the truck used in the mission.

submitted by /u/Shoritz
[link] [comments]

cop chase gta animation

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:21 PM PDT

Problems running Gta V

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:21 AM PDT

i have had a few problems running gta mostly due to my cpu, buti remeber somone saying something about my ram, i have 14gb ik it's a stange number but last year i snapped it accidently cleaing my pc but i have 8gb of hyperx ram and 4gb of kingston and 2gb of some crap, should i leave all 14gb there should i take out the 2 or should i take out the 2 and 4, as it take a while for things to load in and when tabbing out of gta my computer because slow to the point where i can bearly use it.

submitted by /u/ischmuelio
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.