Diablo - New cube idea: Convert Forgotten souls to Death's Breath.


New cube idea: Convert Forgotten souls to Death's Breath.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:44 PM PDT

So we can convert all other mats so why not forgotten souls?

Something like 50 souls for 25 Death's Breath would be good for them moments you need to do reforge's etc

My question is what would you be willing to convert for Death's Breath?

submitted by /u/Robwaudby
[link] [comments]

BlizzCon 2017 Necromancer Key Art

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:38 PM PDT

Idea on how to stack Puzzle Rings and Bovine Bardiches

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:45 PM PDT

The idea is actually quite simple.

When you put a Puzzle Ring or a Bovine Bardiche into the cube and transmute it, instead of opening a portal, it turns the item into another item that you can stack, for example the Bovine Bardiche would turn into a stackable cow bell that takes away 1x1 inventory slots.

You could now stack this cow bell and when you put it into the cube and transmute it, it consumes a stack and opens a portal to the cow level - same for the Puzzle Ring.

The result would be that these items wouldn't take so much stash space if we have several of them.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/clueso87
[link] [comments]

I tried to remove that pink smoke

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:39 AM PDT

Well, that pink smoke map sucks - most of you know that.

I tried to play around with reshade and some filters from _megazz, which I found in this sub Just filtered #ce6d45 instead the blue preset.

I think it's much better this way. Really getting headache when playing the original. And as a HC player it is dangerous, cause you can't see all effects with this dumb pink smoke :D

Here's the comparison.

https://imgsli.com/MDU1NQ

submitted by /u/_Krypt_
[link] [comments]

[S11 HC] Rank 1 World Wiz - Tier 100 Solo [14:04]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:12 AM PDT

Why do I do more damage re-summoning mages even though I am at 10 already? Single target, Jesseths?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:29 AM PDT

I am running a mage build, raths, jesseths, etc.

I have noticed against a single target. That I will do more damage if I re-summon my mages. It's pretty evident too.

I seems and I am guessing that Jesseths somehow stops effecting your old mages, maybe once it expires and needs to be re-activated? It isn't just single target, It is just much easier to demonstrate on a guardian etc.

Has anyone else noticed this?

submitted by /u/OmniBlock
[link] [comments]

Is there a tanky Necro build that can do GR85-90 solo or tanky Necro for group play, possibly zdps?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:23 PM PDT

Right now I am using the Singularity Rathma build for solo and group for when I need to lvl up gems. I run into dumb ass teammates who think it's solo gr for them and the rest of the 3 dudes in the game are there just to admire them. So this kind of screws things up and makes other people in the group want to go solo in a 4 man GR. My Rathma build gets one shot even though I try my hardest not to get hit.

I am not looking to be ranked top 100 with this tanky build. Just looking for alternative builds that are tanky for solo GR 85-90 cause I sometimes want to not play with fear of getting one shotted and also another fun build to play and also because in group play I would get killed all the time and having a group tank build would be nice.

submitted by /u/Tuvok-
[link] [comments]

Getting kinda bored of my Lightning Archon Wizard can someone recommend me a build that is more fun to play?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:48 PM PDT

I played multishot/impale DH last season i would like to play barb but it isn't doing too good right now...and necro is just not appealing tbh, thinking about monk maybe. or DH can someone help me decide?

submitted by /u/blueberryyogort
[link] [comments]

Inarius LazyStorm 10x GR70 Competition

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:54 AM PDT

Which exact packs are 100% skip in 4-man?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:58 PM PDT

Is it just Juggernaut, or nah?

submitted by /u/Oblirian
[link] [comments]

Necro - 1h or 2h weapon?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:01 PM PDT

Hey all, don't play Diablo a whole lot so I thought I'd get some advice. Is it better as a necro to rock a 2h weapon or go 1h w/ off-hand?

submitted by /u/imdahman
[link] [comments]

Best class for getting stash tab season 11?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:03 PM PDT

Haven't played seasons in a while and was wondering what class would be very fast/efficient for getting stash space in season 11.

Edit:Thanks for all help guys!

submitted by /u/LeanBrox
[link] [comments]

Need some help about my non-existent GR70+ damage using UE nades

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:17 PM PDT

http://www.diablo3tracker.com/Hero/Sovereign-12600/TW/65244509#items I'm having difficulty with both mobs and elites. It's so hard to get ancient weapons but I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of damage somewhere. I have discipline rolled on everything that can have discipline and I have 125% area damage. What's wrong besides ancients and augments?

submitted by /u/AgentSovereign
[link] [comments]

I Finally Got The Crowbar Transmog!

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:50 AM PDT

So many runs but I finally got it!

http://i.imgur.com/9sBpzjM.jpg

(Would have put the image as a submission but I guess the rules say you can't).

submitted by /u/Natirs
[link] [comments]

3006/1016 errors

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:54 PM PDT

Pretty common these days. The tech support does nothing to help.

Has anyone successfully dealt with them? What should I do? I cannot stay connected to the game for more than 10 minutes at the time before getting disconnected.

I've tried everything and my connection seems as stable as it can possibly be.

submitted by /u/AutokratorVlad
[link] [comments]

How does gambling on low level toons work?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:30 PM PDT

My understanding is that normally you can get a legendary that is 7 levels about your level. The exception to the rule is when the item you want is the lowest level legendary for that slot.

So a level one Necromancer should be able to get a Circle of Nailuj's Evol and no other legendary ring. My friend just got a Leoric's Signet on their level one Necromancer.

submitted by /u/zuldar
[link] [comments]

Gf and I have been playing diablo local coop. We want to try a season, is this possible to do local coop?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:24 PM PDT

Playing on ps4

submitted by /u/Oskarikali
[link] [comments]

Which of these builds is easiest to play?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:23 PM PDT

Which of these builds is the easiest to play?

  • Trag'oul Corpse Lance Necromancer
  • Lightning Archon Wizard
  • Blessed Hammers Crusader
  • LoN Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
  • Raiment/Shenlong Monk

By "easy" I mean a combination of complexity of execution, forgiving positioning, fluidity in clearing, and flexibility in greater rifts (not having to fish for good rifts to progress). I'm not looking for which of these builds will perform at the highest GR, but which is easiest to play solo. Thanks for any and all feedback!

submitted by /u/bastato
[link] [comments]

Necromancer GR70 Competition looking for participants

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:05 AM PDT

"Why can't I kill anything?!?!"

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:44 PM PDT

Challenge Rift 5 Tutorial | Monk | Map Gear Skills

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:11 AM PDT

Necromancer is on the A-Team in New 4s Meta

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:21 PM PDT

Jesseth Skullschythe - What to reroll?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:18 PM PDT

Just got this beauty, what should I reroll? Damage % up to 10 or base damage? Or something else?

https://gyazo.com/cdbe2f2b38f12b2979836251a1f854b1

Thanks

submitted by /u/UncleBanana420
[link] [comments]

Quality of life idea [console]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:04 PM PDT

I find it very difficult to tell some of the common transmogs apart in the transmog vendor window based on their picture. It would be really nice if they had a corresponding name or number so you could transmog matching sets more quickly.

submitted by /u/apintandafight
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.