DayZ - Status Report - 25 July 2017


Status Report - 25 July 2017

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:01 AM PDT

DayZ on the Nvidia Tablet. DayZ on the go. Updated version soon

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:42 AM PDT

Best way to remove a stuck Sedan from a log!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:04 AM PDT

Anyone else see this crap post yet, over on the official forums? - its a very entertaining/baseless rant (link)

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:49 AM PDT

I hope we'll get some gameplay videos from the Gamescom 0.63 Demo

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:18 AM PDT

Maybe an official trailer?

submitted by /u/swagduck69
[link] [comments]

An Origin Story of how I First Began Playing DayZ

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:49 PM PDT

Is it possible to make the laser green armbands or can they only be hacked in?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:43 AM PDT

Saw three people with them on a private server on the coast the other day. Felt like they had unlimited ammo because they kept killing everyone left and right.

submitted by /u/tea_at_seven
[link] [comments]

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:00 AM PDT

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance from 07:00 GMT.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Some nice DayZ Scenery

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:23 AM PDT

Ambient noises?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:35 PM PDT

Am I going insane or are there tons of ambient noises such as reloading sounds and footsteps? I hear it all the time and nobody is near me

submitted by /u/xColtonhs
[link] [comments]

DayZ won't go fullscreen. Please. Fucking. Help.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:33 PM PDT

I have no idea what to do, I have tried everything I know how to including reinstalling the game. Please do not tell me to press alt + enter either.

I really want to play the game but this is making it incredibly hard to do so.

submitted by /u/allishere
[link] [comments]

[Help] Looking down turns character left

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:58 PM PDT

every time I look down my char turns left. for example: if I look down 10 degrees my char will turn 10 degrees to the left.

if I ADS it will turn left much quicker possibly 5x as fast

no I do not have a controller installed plugged in

I have put it on the feedback tracker a couple weeks ago and no response (unusual I usually get a quick response. They seem to ignore bugs that they think are to do with something other than the game but it is definitely this game).

multiple mice do this. deleting dayz cfg does nothing. verifying does nothing. reinstalling does nothing. doesnt happen on other games. Uninstalled and reinstalled mice software (again, it happens on mice that dont use this software). Coincidentally I have actually reinstalled windows for unrelated reasons and it still happens.

does anyone get this bug? any fixes? just me?

ive even used input trackers to check if it is a mouse issue and it just says Im moving my mouse down not left.

submitted by /u/ScreenshotShitposts
[link] [comments]

You guys shot at us, not a good idea!

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:22 AM PDT

Trying to get back into Dayz after getting a new pc

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:38 PM PDT

So I'm really struggling getting more than 20 fps after getting my new pc, and i can't seem to find ideal graphics settings. Here are my specs btw:

Intel Core i5-7400

8GB RAM

Geforce GTX 1050ti

Can anyone help a lost soul?

submitted by /u/Pogboom
[link] [comments]

I have played this game a lot but I always fucked around and I want to know some starter tips in how to navigate the map, find weapons and ammo, good servers to play on etc..

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:07 PM PDT

A feature that would be great for beta or 1.0 - Accurate play time assessment

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:58 PM PDT

I think play time should be recorded not when the game is launched, but when and only when your character is alive and logged in.

I realize this is a default steam feature that initializes when the game is launched, but for many reasons it would be much better if it functioned as I mentioned above.

Game time isn't everything but it is a good measure of your experience within the game assuming the data is correct. I always close DayZ when i'm done playing, but mistakes happen. Last night, for example, I had a few drinks and played for awhile and died to a double pack of silent wolves in the middle of a field. Somehow, I forgot to close my game and didn't get to my PC for quite awhile later the next day, so now my hours are inaccurate. If it's possible, I think this would be a really good mechanic to implement if BIS were somehow able to collaborate with Steam and make it happen. Or, another option would be to have a separate playtime counter built into the game itself that's not correlated with the steam counter. I know the team is working on implementing more statistics into the game, this is one that I think would be beneficial to have.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/wolfgeist
[link] [comments]

A trip down memory lane to our first full video! Remember a new video every Tuesday and Friday at 8pm GMT

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:46 AM PDT

Holy crap that was close!!!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:34 AM PDT

Spinal damage status

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:39 AM PDT

Just curious because recently (Last 2 weeks) I have injected morphine for a spinal "recovery" only 10-30 later with only a couple of hits prior by zombies with no bleeding or damage, I get hit once and instant death........ Any thoughts or feedback would be great. cheers

submitted by /u/-Liquid_Ghost-
[link] [comments]

My Attempt at Role Playing on DayZ Colony

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:27 PM PDT

Has anyone of you tried the new EA-survival game "Next Day: Survival"? If yes, how is it (what does it better/worse compared to DayZ .62)?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 03:27 PM PDT

Distorted sounds, graphics lagging on main menu screen... suggestions?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:33 AM PDT

I played yesterday morning perfectly fine, but when I logged on in the afternoon everything was glitching. The bird sounds are all distorted, the graphics load very slowly on the main menu page. They just look like blobs are first and then slowly piece together. Even moving through the main menu options lags.

I've tried the 64 bit version, restarted computer, restarted modem, deleted documents / dayz / dayz.cfg, etc. Nothing is working. It's not the computer because everything else, including youtube videos, works perfectly fine. Is there any way to see if there was a failed update or something? Is there anything else I can try to get it to work? I don't want to have to uninstall and reinstall because I don't want to lose everything I have. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/Trip524
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.