Skyrim - So my girlfriend proposed to me - Elder Scrolls style!


So my girlfriend proposed to me - Elder Scrolls style!

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:29 AM PDT

Laser cut this for my gf, thought I'd share!

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 05:44 AM PDT

Dragons are terrifying

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:53 PM PDT

So I have diverse dragons installed and I like it, except for the Dark Dragon. Because Dark Dragons are sneaky as fuck.

I was on my way back to whiterun to give Amren back his sword, the one-handed and block levels were useful for this character, and it was just before the honningbrew meadery. It was pitch black and cloudy when I heard a dragon land, not near me no.

Right in my ears, it was so loud it made me physically jump. I turned as fast as I could and there it was. Two white lights staring down at me through the darkness. This dragon hadn't even made a sound no roaring in the sky, no flapping of wings. It had apparently just materialized behind me.

I quicksaved, which was a mistake, because it killed me. Blasted me with lightning, shook me around in its jaws, and generally threw me around like a rag doll in newly acquired dwarven armor.

Every time I tried this stupid dragon killed me. So eventually I ran and the two guards tried to help. Emphasis on tried. They were killed quicker than I was.

So I say screw it and run under the bridge. And hide. Until Lydia kills it. Cause she can't die unless I kill her. But it took forever and god darn it I was committed to getting that soul one way or another.

Tldr: the mighty dragonborn hid under a bridge while Lydia killed the dragon

submitted by /u/samuraiotter82
[link] [comments]

why no one invites me to things anymore

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:09 AM PDT

I know it's been posted before for others, but I'm proud of this. Simply the greatest game I've ever played.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:14 AM PDT

Going to start making some Skyrim inspired "trading cards". This was my practice one. Hand drawn with pen!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:30 AM PDT

For some goddamned reason I imagine Summerset-native high elves to have this ridiculous surfer bro/valley girl accent.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:43 AM PDT

Just imagine it, okay? Summerset is a beach paradise, right? "Elven supremacy, dude! Talos is totally un-tubular."

submitted by /u/Waluigifan
[link] [comments]

Then what do you call that thing on your back, Bob?!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:18 PM PDT

I love this picture of Ulfric.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 05:21 AM PDT

Today, I got sick of Rolff's shit. Killed him and left him in the Grey Quarter.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:51 PM PDT

Showerthought: Apocrypha is basically the internet.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:48 PM PDT

A dark, depressing place full of monsters where every smallest little detail about every single fact known to man is hoarded.

submitted by /u/Sizoozlement
[link] [comments]

Sad day my friend Faendal has passed, killed by a dragon. Best companion I've ever had.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:33 AM PDT

Voslaarum and Naaslaarum: Together they fought and together they died

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:56 AM PDT

[Ask] Is anyone else bothered by the complete and utter lack of rhythm in the Dark Brotherhood prayer?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:58 PM PDT

Alternatively, is there an explanation of any sort for the way it rolls off the tongue?

submitted by /u/EBHighlander
[link] [comments]

My GF was attempting to enchant someyhing and she notice this

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:25 PM PDT

My thought process when creating my character

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:11 AM PDT

"One day I'm going to see it all"

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:44 PM PDT

How do Falmer archers train?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 07:31 AM PDT

After ~500 hours in Skyrim, it dawned on me yesterday the Falmer are blind but half of them are archers. It doesn't make sense!

submitted by /u/mynameiselderprice
[link] [comments]

When you take your frosted flakes *really* seriously

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:29 AM PDT

Skyrim: Your Tales of Hilarity?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 02:22 PM PDT

What's the craziest thing you've come across or done in Skyrim? Personally, I only have one, I hope you enjoy.

It was a normal skyrim day, I was adventuring through the mountains. Suddenly, I come across dickelf mcgee donning imperial armour. As a wood elf, I'm open to elves having high ranks, so when he asks to head in a cave for him, I oblige. Eventually I come across my second ever dragon priest and a word wall. Aela, my follower, easily kills the dreaded beast with me.

As we head on out, dickbag mcgee elfinson is now in stormcloak armour, which I had already been prepared for after looking up the quest online. I lead him and the stormcloak over to the cliff and FUS RO DAH them over the edge. As I head down to loot them, I only find the body of the stormcloak soldier. I assume dickson mcelfinget died on a ledge, and move on.

Two in-game days later, I come across my first ever ice dragon in the game. Except there are two, and they're both attacking the now empty (besides Atub) Largashbur. With Atub occupied in female matters in the stronghold longhouse, Aela and I give everything we have to murder the wretched beasts. And, with basically a sliver of helath left, the second dragon falls. I rejoice, and stand up from my chair, happily...

...only to have dickbutt elfinjockstrap impale me from behind, placing me outside the thieves guild fast travel spot in Riften. I waited there for an additional ten in game days, but that elf never came...

TL;DR An elf I assumed was long dead impaled me after killing two dragons.

Feel free to post yours below!

submitted by /u/ThePugHeist
[link] [comments]

I accidentally created the most beautiful Dark Elf I've ever seen(100% vanilla)

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:36 PM PDT

Quiet Night in Whiterun

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Skyrim Build: The Witchhunter - Oblivion Class Restoration Project - Ordinator Edition

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 05:23 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.