Elder Scrolls Online - Screenshot Saturdays - Post your pics here


Screenshot Saturdays - Post your pics here

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:05 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you show off the beauty of ESO and your characters!

To help you avoid "potato quality": How To Take Screenshots On PS4 - How To Take Screenshots On XB1

As always, be polite and respectful, and happy sharing!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

My boyfriend drew one of my favorite NPCs, Sabibi from Elden Root

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:06 PM PDT

PSA: the order in which you choose your Warrior (red) CP affects how they reduce damage

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:30 PM PDT

Broke into the old apartment; this is where we used to live

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:53 PM PDT

Beginners Guide - Alchemy Explained. And how to lvl 1-50 under 30 minutes! (15min or less of your prepared with supplies)

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:34 AM PDT

Glad to see the strip club is still here

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 01:14 PM PDT

Stamina Sorcerer 2H Build "Deathstroke" - Morrowind

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:30 AM PDT

[SPOILERS] Unique encounter you have with Naryu in Vvardenfell if you've completed all her quests beforehand

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:58 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/wozVU

Nice to see some continuity.

submitted by /u/NerubianAssassin
[link] [comments]

PSA: Holding Shift while allocating CP or attribute points will raise them in 10 digit increments.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 02:43 PM PDT

https://twitter.com/Inklings_ESO/status/870752244215533569

With the early release of Morrowind, and the resetting of CP i figured this would be a nice handy tip for a lot of players old and new. Seems a lot of players dont know this, and rightful so as ZOS doenst have a tool tip that lets this info be known to its player base.

submitted by /u/Do_You_Compute
[link] [comments]

Should I Buy The Gold Edition and Morrowind Addon or Full Morrowind?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:57 AM PDT

I know with the full version of morrowind I get the base game + expansion, but I'm wondering if it's better to just get the gold edition and addon since the full morrowind with the base game doesn't come with the 4 expansions; Should I bother getting the gold edition for expansions or are they useless with Morrowind releasing? Thanks.

submitted by /u/DestinyCE
[link] [comments]

Found this at Best Buy, is it supposed to be on shelves?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 04:05 PM PDT

Group Finder Potential

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:02 AM PDT

I would really like to see trials included in group finder.

With the hours I play I find it hard to get a group together even with the guilds I'm in.

Also, there should be more options. We could specify levels etc of the players we want to group with. A choice of " first timers only" would have been great when I started out.

It seems like a really underdeveloped part of the game, yet also a very important part.

submitted by /u/Sane46
[link] [comments]

PSA - Shards now restore magicka, so pick them up.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:42 PM PDT

I for one will be dropping them for magicka DPS, along side the usual tank and stamina DPS drops.

submitted by /u/noobdnoobboob
[link] [comments]

Question regarding oblivion damage glyphs.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:36 PM PDT

So I am looking for a weapon glyph that does oblivion damage but when I go look at the guild traders they all seem to have deadric damage. I have seen someone use oblivion damage on a weapon can someone tell me if there's a difference or they are the same thing.

submitted by /u/LoGiiKz_
[link] [comments]

[Meta] Is it possible for /r/ElderScrollsOnline to implement a light theme (ie white background) like this subreddit has?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:19 AM PDT

[Announcement] Golden Vendor / Luxury Vendor 2017-06-02

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:16 PM PDT

[PC]

Ring of Nikulas - Healthy

Ice Furnace Ring - Healthy

Swarm Mother's Helm - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)

Molag Kena's Helm - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

[PC]

Statue Base, Square 2,500g

Statue, Faith 27,084g

Statue, Light 27,084g

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Pictures: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4189031/#Comment_4189031

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

A few questions before I buy

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:26 AM PDT

I want to play ESO but I have a few questions before I buy it.

  1. Am I going to be following a story in the beginning of the game? How long would this story process take until I get to be free and do what I want?

  2. How soon can I group with my friend(s) to do challenging content (and with challenging I mean something that's almost impossible for one person to solo)?

  3. Are there roles to play? Like every member of the group can do a certain thing (Tanking, Crowd Control, Healing, Support, Damage...etc)?

  4. Is the itemization system as ridiculous as World of Warcraft one (example you get one magical item every 2 minutes of playing)?

  5. Why would you recommend this game?

I'm planning to play with my friends and we really want to cooperate with each other, playing single player story mode is just not what we're looking for.

Thank you!

EDIT: I forgot to ask, which version of the game should I buy? there seems to be way too many versions to pick from!

submitted by /u/LauraCrow
[link] [comments]

Can't joim group with my gf

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:22 PM PDT

Hi guys, i bought eso for my gf, to play together. Yesterday i redownloaded eso for me and for her, we tried to play but we can't form a party! Whenever we try to invite one another, we get the messagge "group invitation accepted", nothing happens for a couple of seconds and then a message reading "joining group failed". And the group doesn't form. I tried with different characters of different levels, but we can't group. It's frustrating, it's so rare to find a game we both enjoy and once we find one, we can't play together :( any tips? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Alessio891
[link] [comments]

FYI PS4 players get a free pet

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:11 AM PDT

Sorry if already known.

Just logged in and got a Frisky Scrib pet. (Commemorative playstation reward.)

submitted by /u/sion4ever
[link] [comments]

Positioning in dungeons. Vet and normal

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:53 PM PDT

To start, I come from wow where most fights are stationary; move out of red zones, then get back into position.

 

Why are 4man pugs so mobile in this game? As a templar healer, keeping combat prayer up on the party is frustrating. Is there a specific dps mechanic that requires constant erratic movement?

 

I also don't understand why people dont stand within my healing circles, springs or the big one (I forget the name but it lasts 28 seconds and burns enemies).
For what it's worth, I run:

 

  • breath of life
  • combat prayer
  • channeled focus
  • big healing circle
  • mutagen
  • war horn

 

  • mystic orb
  • blockade of storms
  • reflective light
  • repentance
  • burning spear
  • solar prison.

 

I keep my hots up, throw big circles on the middle of the boss and spam my buffs/debuffs as timers dictate but what am I missing??? Most of the trial videos I've seen have the entire raid stacked so what gives?

 

Help out a fresh 160 healer Reddit!

submitted by /u/hammerzilla
[link] [comments]

[Media] If you guys ever wondered what it's like to play magsorc

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:03 AM PDT

I purchased Morrowind on PS4, which comes with ESO, and got this screen. Any help?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:38 PM PDT

RASENGAN!!! My new favorite emote

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:04 AM PDT

Best PVP Nightblade Set

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:27 AM PDT

Would it be 5 Piece Vicecannon & 2 Piece velidreth? Don't know what to use for jewelry or as weapons. Thanks. (DUAL Wield & Bow)

submitted by /u/MimeLocc
[link] [comments]

Question about DPSing and Magicka Sorcerers

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:19 AM PDT

I have heard that as of the Morrowind update Magicka Sorcerers are one of the best DPS classes for endgame PvE. Do you think they will stay at the top or get nerfed within a few updates? Thanks

submitted by /u/naths4
[link] [comments]

I just wanted to say thanks to the community

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:38 PM PDT

I've been away from the game for a while and just came back. I tell you what this community is amazing. I haven't had a single person who gets angry or quits out at me for not knowing something in a dungeon etc, and so many people have helped me regain my knowledge of the game. I've had people way shrine to different areas of the map for nothing just so I could get there.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's willing to help either new or returning players. Hats off to you guys.

submitted by /u/Deaths_Emissary
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.