Grand Theft Auto V - GTA Online: Gunrunning - Underground Bunkers, Mobile Operations Centers and Weaponized Vehicles


GTA Online: Gunrunning - Underground Bunkers, Mobile Operations Centers and Weaponized Vehicles

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 02:11 PM PDT

We saw the wind turbine gif and wanted to give it a try

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Hello criminals, I have returned to help you with more of your criminal activities!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:06 PM PDT

thanks

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:03 PM PDT

THIS UGLY SON OF A BITCH IS COMING BACK!!!!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 02:09 PM PDT

I did a drawing of my GTA:Online character

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:05 PM PDT

This guy is one of my favorite NPCs. I will stop whatever I am doing to hear him play his guitar right up until I kill him for no reason.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:50 PM PDT

I just realized Arcadius looks like a fucking fidget spinner

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:49 PM PDT

I didn't even leave my office

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 03:47 PM PDT

1 in a million chance.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:37 AM PDT

Not sure where else your ask about this. Software similar to the Rockstar Editor?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:45 AM PDT

Mainly, what I'm looking for is a software (other than Lightworks) that has the ability to place markers and apply effects between markers. I'm teaching myself to edit, and as a beginner I'm trying to edit a video of a fear takedown from Batman: Arkham Knight as if it was in real time. If not free, as cheap as possible.

submitted by /u/mwcope
[link] [comments]

What are your favourite gamemodes?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:27 AM PDT

I mean what do you do in GTAonline these days? Some of my friends get bored at this game since "there's not fun stuff to do". I'm sure there are fun stuff to do, we just don't know where to look for it.

submitted by /u/easprots
[link] [comments]

Great Escape

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:49 PM PDT

I wrote a fairly lengthy post with general tips on Special Vehicles Missions over at r/gtaonline, please check it out

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Something's wrong with the office (PC BUG)

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:21 PM PDT

Hey, recently i OC'd my CPU and my GPU and i wanted to test it in GTA:O. So i load into the Office, start up MSI Afterburner and my GPU is at max usage (110%), the fans sound like a fucking helicopter and the temps go up by 15°C. I get out of the Office and all of this stuff stops. It only happens in the Office, does anyone else have this?

submitted by /u/swagduck69
[link] [comments]

There's always a short cut

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:20 AM PDT

GTA V Hardcore Challenge

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:51 PM PDT

So this is a challenge I've been trying to do for the last day or two and I think it's a ton of fun. You must complete the full main story (optional side quests are optional) with the following rule set.

  1. If you fail or get wasted at any point, in or out of a mission, you must restart at the very beginning of the game. This goes for failures due to teammates deaths or not following instructions too.

  2. No using special abilities at all. Even accidentally clicking it for a second counts as a restart. At least that's how I play.

  3. Aim assist completely off. You must use full free aim with no assistance whatsoever.

  4. (Next gen only) You must always be in first person. Unless the game forces you to be in third, you must always be in first person at all times.

  5. (Next gen only) You must only use iron sights when aiming down sights. You can hipfire, but if you're zooming in it has to be iron sights. No lil aiming reticle.

Those are the only rules. But if you want an extra challenge turn your hud off too.

I've only gotten to Trevor's third mission while doing this, it's incredibly time consuming and infuriating but it adds so much to the game. Firefights are way more tense and you're always worried about everything. It makes the game feel fresh if you've gotten bored with single player.

submitted by /u/MarsThePlan3t
[link] [comments]

Are the NPCs of this game driving like crazy or is it just me?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:20 AM PDT

I realized this while doing vehicle work as a CEO. They are changing lanes and making turns like maniacs. It's really difficult to guess their moves unlike other games. Then from time to time I see these weirdos crashing everywhere in the middle of the road.

Is this the same for you?

submitted by /u/baybolin12
[link] [comments]

It's always more satisfying when you win a clean fight up front. Well almost..

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:36 PM PDT

[Shower-thought] The NPC drivers aren't getting worse, we are getting better at driving.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:16 AM PDT

NPCs decide to crash into you based on how long you have driven without crashing. So I have been told.

So since these occurrences are becoming more common, we as a community have gotten better at driving and are wrecking less!

submitted by /u/Hereiamhereibe2
[link] [comments]

Denied.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:06 PM PDT

Dark Room - Bright Lights [18:35] [Sci-Fi Short Film]

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 04:43 PM PDT

GTA Battle Royale

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 04:09 PM PDT

With games like Battlegrounds(PUB) and H1Z1: King of The Hill being ones of the most played right now, what are you guys opinion in a Battle Royale mode inside GTA Online?

How this could be possible, and what kind of things Rockstar would have to do to make this happen?

I think that 100 players in the map of GTA trying to survive and loot would be great. But some changes in the aim, loots location and vehicles are going to be necessary.

submitted by /u/brunopeixoto
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.