Halo - What IS strafing?


What IS strafing?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:17 AM PDT

ghost.pdf

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:03 AM PDT

343, bring these sidekicks back and give them personalities again. Less pointless cutscenes of Chief pressing a button, more time spent with badass allies.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:35 PM PDT

ONI's super ultra secret program

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:20 AM PDT

I found my old file share from Reach the other day... This was the last screenshot I ever took in game and boy does it have me feeling nostalgic right now.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:10 PM PDT

Can we take a moment to reappreciate the masterpiece of a song that was used in Halo 3's Warthog run?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:41 PM PDT

Seriously, the Halo 3 campaign is incredible.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 01:53 PM PDT

I just made a post a couple hours ago about cool moment with Sgt. Stacker on Tsavo Highway. Now there was another.

Legendary The Covenant, with Cowbell on and the one where they always berserk and never run away. I'm on the Two Scarabs part. I destroy the first one, but my Hornet is destroyed. I drop back to the ground and find that there's basically no vehicles left. The Scorpion was destroyed, I found the other Hornet crashed with a dead pilot, and three or four destroyed Warthogs.

I walk back up the slope to where the two Hornets originally met me, and I find a regular Warthog with a marine inside, and a Mongoose with an Elite in the passenger. I said fuck it, got the Elite in the Warthog with me, and went for the Scarab.

I waited for the Scarab to come close to an incline I was at, and then made the jump right when it started shooting me, and my Warthog flipped. We still landed on the Scarab's deck, but we were all ejected.

It took care of the Brute chieftain and another one, and then went for the core when two Jackals with carbines took down my shields. I killed them, but another Brute came over with a Brute Shot. I planned on fighting it, when it got stickied by the Elite and flew off of the Scarab. I destroyed the core, and then escaped successfully with both the Elite and the marine still alive.

submitted by /u/Nobody_Likes_Shy_Guy
[link] [comments]

warthog.zip

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Banshee's in Warzone

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:53 PM PDT

fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, SEES SPARTAN LASER, spinspinspin, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, RAILGUN, spinspinspin, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins, fires cannon, spins

Eventually to be destroyed by a super accurate marine assault rifle shot, or by pure luck after lacing it with millions of bullets, even more so with a Banshee Ultra. I must say it's very fun to play with a swarm of them surrounding your armory.

submitted by /u/Joey_Rogers
[link] [comments]

BTB is just too much fun sometimes

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:33 AM PDT

Feedback on the Heavy Aim Fix?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 04:33 PM PDT

With the uproar that was seen here about heavy aim, I thought there would be a lot more conversation about whether or not it has been fixed. I personally didn't have exact pin pointed experience with heavy aim, but do see general lag here and there with the population declining. I think post patch aiming feels pretty decent overall. Would love to hear what you are all thinking about the patch.

submitted by /u/EHHTALLGUY
[link] [comments]

Quick Advanced Sensors Questions

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:32 PM PDT

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. I couldn't find a questions thread.

It's fairly well known that equipping an energy sword increases movement speed. Does this place you on the radar of hostiles while walking, despite advanced sensors? If it does, is there anything else (save the speed boost weapons) that does this too?

Also, some threads say that when you hit uneven elevation you'll appear. How does this work?

submitted by /u/CBSU
[link] [comments]

One of the coolest marine moments ever happened

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:58 AM PDT

I was legendary running Tsavo Highway, and because I've basically memorized Halo 3's campaign, I kept almost all of the Marines from the first two thirds of the mission alive (I used two Passenger Hogs) and got them all to the final battle on the hill, with the two Wraiths and all the Choppers. Anyways, I basically showed up with an army. I was in a Turret Warthog, there must have been like 5 or 6 choppers, and a Passenger Hog.

All of them were killed, along with my passenger and turret in my Warthog. My shields were low, there was one Wraith and Shade Turret left, along with one last Chopper chasing me. I was super close to death, and I hadn't died so far in the mission so I really didn't want to. I was close to a cliff, and then...

Plot twist! Not all the marines were dead. Out of nowhere, Stacker shows up in a Chopper and pushes the one chasing me off of the cliff. I got in another Chopper, destroyed the Shade, we then both hijacked the Wraith and beat the level.

submitted by /u/Nobody_Likes_Shy_Guy
[link] [comments]

What happened to the Community Update yesterday?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:05 PM PDT

I didn't see anything about us not getting one.

submitted by /u/TheRandomThrowaway7
[link] [comments]

Ninja + long range stick on camo + perfect kill to stop a flag run.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 04:36 PM PDT

Hypothetically speaking, imagine that 343i opened a Halo theme park. What rides and other elements would be in there?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:38 AM PDT

Halo 3 Ninja Skills

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:59 PM PDT

One thing that definitely messed me up playing Halo 5;

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:18 PM PDT

Trying to play any older Halo games my muscle memory has become so reflexive to pull my Thrust Trigger to dodge stuff that I now do it in older games and instead of pulling off a slick anything I kind of just do...nothing.

It's kind of embarrassing to have it happen, especially with the grenades in older Halo games.

submitted by /u/ParagonFury
[link] [comments]

Do I need DLC to enjoy the current MP?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:38 PM PDT

Hello everyone, haven't been playing Halo since playing a little bit of Halo 4 when it launched. I saw that Guardians is $20 on Amazon. My question refers to multiplayer. Do I have to invest a lot of money on top of the original purchase for DLC just to enjoy the majority of game modes in multiplayer? Or at least get a decent experience?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/CELTICPRED
[link] [comments]

For anyone interested: a comprehensive list of every Spartan in the series.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:30 PM PDT

Lemme Smash 3 (Halo Machinima)

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:08 PM PDT

Second knife is the charm?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:38 PM PDT

My previous record time of join in progress to loss has just been broken!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:05 AM PDT

Jesus Christ it's Victory X

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:21 AM PDT

This just reminded me how emotional Halo 4's ending was, whether you liked the game or not.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 12:03 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.